PDA

View Full Version : Facade

LeChuck
07-13-2005, 09:45 PM
http://www.interactivestory.net/

Really awesome freeware game. I've played through it twice so far, the first time I got kicked out of the house for kissing both of them over and over. The second time I got them to sorta make up. I wish they would implement a text parsor like this in a game like Morrowind or Deus Ex. Game developers really need to work on making characters interesting and not two dimensional. Aside from Beyond Good and Evil, Gabriel Knight and games by Tim Schafer (creator of Full Throttle and Grim Fandango), I don't think I've ever seen any characters in games that I actually cared about.

AngryExploder
07-13-2005, 10:38 PM
IN MY OPINION, the premise is certainly refreshing and unique but the demo/game was absolutely awful. You type something and either they don't respond and look at you you all weird, or like after a few minutes they reply with something that has nothing to do with that I typed. Also, the objects in their apartment are absolutely awful. Play the game and pick something up and you'll immediately know what I mean.

It took me fifteen minutes to download this thing, but only five minutes before I uninstalled this game. A lot more work is going to be needed before you can actually call it a game. Even for a demo, not worth the download time.

toastar
07-13-2005, 10:38 PM
wow. downloading right now.

i just hope it allows you to do rude and obscene things. those situations always make me cry.