PDA

View Full Version : Seriously! modding contests!

Armern
07-15-2006, 04:39 PM
http://sean.stellingwerff.com/contest_logo.jpg

Ladies and germans, the time has arrived! The editor has been released for a reasonable amount of time now, and it is time that you show the rest what you’re all about! From this day on, Seriously! will be hosting a series of Modding contests. Such contests will be about creativity in graphics or in gameplay or whatever the heck we can think of! The prize? First of all a lot of respect from your fellow modders! Besides that, well depending on the type and scale of the contest, we might some day whip up some kickass prizes. The most important thing however, is that you try. By trying, you will not only gain experience, but we also hope you’ll discover the true power that lies within the Serious Engine 2 technology. Together we can show the rest of the world that we are not just a bunch of Serious Serious Sam fans, but we’re also Serious modders!

Before we begin these modding competitions, it's vital that we note a few important things that you as a modder should look after.

General Rules:

Levels should preferably be provided in a .gro package, set up to be visible in the levels menu of Serious Sam 2. That way people can easily check out your levels, and then vote later on.
Models and other miscellaneous items should preferably be located in a Contents\YourNickName\ folder, or similar to that. Just to keep things clean, we wouldn't want people's Serious Sam 2 folders to become messy, now would we ;).
Unless otherwise specified, you may use your own created content (i.e. textures, sounds, models, etc.) and you may use Serious Sam 1 content as well.
Submissions should be sent to one of the contest moderators for primary approval. This is just to check for illegal content and to see if things work alright. You may showcase your projects before submitting of course, to hunt down bugs/get some advise and such.
Participants may only submit one level/model/etc per contest, unless otherwise specified by that contest.

More rules may be added if found nessesary :).

Questions, comments and suggestions:
This thread has also been created to find out what you guys would think about such contests. If you would like to suggest contests, or you have questions regarding them, then this is the perfect place to post them in.

Contests:

Contests will be shortly listed in this post, with relevant information, so that you may get a picture of what's been going on in the past, or what's going on right now.

There are currently no contests
Starts: <N/A>
Ends: <N/A>
Winner: <N/A>

The first contests will be started after some feedback from you guys has been recieved. We had the idea of starting a contest about creativity in graphics. This contest would involve creating only the graphics of a level, in which you make some models and such, using, preferably SS2-only content. After this contest a second contest would be started: one about creativity in gameplay. This would involve creating battles and puzzles and such, in the most creative way possible.

We hope you guys will be very happy with these contests, and we're very interested in what you guys have to say, so let's hear it! :).

Deepblue
07-15-2006, 04:59 PM
So...my map would be a valid entry? How long would this thing last? Because for me, SS2 maps take longer to make than SS:FE/SE maps

Armern
07-15-2006, 06:33 PM
It kind of depends if your map would be valid, as you'd of course have an advantage in the form of time, right? But if the time for the contest is long then maybe it would be acceptable, that's something I'd like to discuss further with you guys too :). And the duration of a contest would depend on the scale of the contest. I'd think that a creativity contest could last like 2 weeks perhaps, because it's just about a specific style, maybe a couple of rooms and stuff, the gameplay wouldn't matter that much. For a gameplay type contest I'd think 2 weeks or so as well, because graphics would be less important, and you'd be able to focus a lot on gameplay.

But if all of you guys think it'd take longer, then please do say so, it will be taken into account :).

TwL
07-15-2006, 09:46 PM
Aww, I miss a lot of time, my maps surely wouldn't qualify for it. :( (Blame the computer!! :P)

But I will still try. :)

Kristo
07-16-2006, 02:31 AM
What about pass the chapter idea? One user must create one SP chapter of level in 2 weeks and other continue with secound and so on......

All users can help others with creating some models and macro.

We must chose theme for level: example Planet Kleer.

Every chapter must have one secret, one puzzle (it can be normal puzzle or physics puzzle) specific weapons for example Shootgun, one Maco entity, one mission........

We should do something like community map pack ;)

Louva-Deus
07-16-2006, 04:44 AM
I believe submitting things already in progress wouldn't be allowed under most circumstances. Each contest should have a theme that will not be announced until the starting day so that nobody can get a head start. Workshop attendence is recommended as we hope to have at least one member of Croteam as a judge.

Contest Series Ideas:

Best Architecture (well designed terrain, structures, and models with no slaughtered polies, breaks, etc)
Best Environment (includes use of lighting, foliage, music, textures, etc)
Best Gameplay (fun to play, exciting but not overly difficult, and makes the player feel like it was worth downloading)

Each contest would be another stage in construction of a single map and should last about four weeks apiece (two Workshops each). After the last contest and all submissions are in there will be a Grand Prize round where the top 10 maps would be put together into the first official Seriously Sam II Bonus Pack. The author of the winning map (#1) will be hailed as the best Serious Sam II mapper in the universe (next to Croteam) until someone else can replace him or her.

Admir Elezovic
07-16-2006, 04:48 AM
Good luck to all! Can't wait to see results.

A

Deepblue
07-16-2006, 06:05 AM
you'll have to count me out since I already have 3 projects

Map for djMaster's mod
Greek map
SS2 map

I have more ideas for different contests

- Best looking map using few textures as possible
- Best looking map using simple architecture
- Best enemy scripting in a single room map
- Maybe a map that is all cutscene like a movie or something

Wytas
07-16-2006, 06:56 AM
I like the idea about movie-map! Movie could be in WLD format or already finished and edited with video editing program in AVI format or similar.

Every contest should have a theme, not gameplay's theme, but design theme. I think there should be about 3 suggested themes, so mapper could choose :)

I think every contest should have this rule: "self-made content only", so mappers couldn't use CT's prefabs!! That will unleash mapper's creativity.

Each contest should last for 1-2 weeks.

Ideas:
- Funniest to play map;
- Best story/mission;
- Best puzzles;
- Best battles;
- etc..

SLAwww
07-16-2006, 01:04 PM
Movie is a bad idea IMO.
I was working on some SS1 movie a year ago. It took a sh1tload of time to make it, and I didn't complete it. The movie takes about 25 minutes. I can't show it to you because it weights 30 megs in archieve (WLD file takes more then 20 MBs). And even if I upload it, I'm sure people will moan that they can't play that map at all. Of course, you can create some movie seted up in a few rooms with insanetly slow camera moving, but it will be incredibly boring to watch this.

I'd be glad to take a part in a "best architecture" contest, but is it ok if I use Wings3D instead of SED2 for building my architecture?

What about pass the chapter idea? One user must create one SP chapter of level in 2 weeks and other continue with secound and so on......
I like this idea very much, but I'm sure there will be someone who manages to freeze the work and spoil the whole chapter.

Armern
07-16-2006, 01:59 PM
Great ideas everyone!

twl: don't worry, maybe you won't need so much time to make a winning map ;). Who knows :).

Kristo: Great idea, but this is possibly not for a contest, right? This would be great to do beside the contests.

Admir: Me neither :D

Deepblue: Those are very nice ideas, though the cutscene one would have to result in an avi or ogv file.

Wytas: nice idea about the 3 themes, could be done. We could even do contests about one theme at a time, who can make the nicest looking map with a specific theme. About the custom content only, that would depend probably, but those kinds of contests will also be held :).

SLAwww: The cutscenes would be rendered to movie format, because then everyone will be able to see the cutscene as it was meant to be played. And I am a supporter of SEd2 creation only, simply because you'd get to know the editor better, that's also one of the goals of these contests. But other contests (perhaps modeling specific, like best normal maps and stuff) could be held in external programs if enough people would like to do so :).

And thanks again for the great input guys! :D

SLAwww
07-16-2006, 02:18 PM
About cutscene content - We should let people to download WLD versions of those movies as well. If I render that 25 minute movie to the video file, it will take forever to upload it (and forever to download it for some people).

About modelling - I ment, I used to create geometry in W3D, then export it to SED2 and have it as a level geometry. You can't recognise if I made that geometry in SED2 or W3D since it's distributed as a SS2 map. Is this ok?

And one more idea - there should be a prize for "the most unusual map". :cool2:

Wytas
07-16-2006, 02:32 PM
So, when do we begin? :D

@Slawww: that's what www.youtube.com is for :D
p.S. Last year I made one school project with Serious Editor and it had a great success! :joy:

Armern
07-16-2006, 03:58 PM
SLAwww: I've given it a little more thought, and I think it may be up to the person who makes the cutscene to decide :). If you've made a cutscene that you are absolutely sure of will run fine on all computers, and that the graphics / events will not suffer from a slow computer, then I could see it being acceptable. However, if you, like CT, make a cutscene that's pretty detailed and will never run at steady frames on most computers, then the video format is the way to go. Just remember, if the cutscene is in WLD and it doesn't run smooth at all, it may affect how people vote. Also, like Wytas stated, youtube or similar sites would be an acceptable solution, as long as those sites are on the 'safe' list, I'm not sure if youtube is on there :P.

As for the modeling content: It depends on your own honesty, really. I'd personally be very happy if you use SEd2 for all your modeling work. That's in a way one of the ideas I have behind these contests: to make you explore Serious Editor 2, in all its aspects :). Of course, if you feel that you shouldn't, then there's no stopping you. I'm thinking we could use a scoring system in the rules. If you don't obey to a certain rule, then you get -10 points or so. If you are certain that when you use W3D, you can make way cooler stuff than with SEd2, then you may do so, but will recieve a small penalty. Of course, you'd have to be honest enough to point it out. If it's discovered that you claimed you created it all in SEd2, and we find evidence that you didn't, then possibly a stronger penalty would be acceptable. What do you guys think about this? It's all up to you guys of course! You are the ones who are shaping these contests! :). We're just here to make sure things happen according to your wishes, and we try to provide help wherever we can.

And hehehe, we'll see about those prizes ;). I really hope we can whip up some, that's for sure :D.

Wytas: We begin the first contest as soon as every basic rule and stuff has been sorted out. We'd just like to get a good start, so nothing can go horribly wrong ;). And I'm glad you got such success using SEd1! That's the spirit! :D

Shrinker
07-16-2006, 04:43 PM
CT made most of their models with Lightwave. These contests shall generate maps which can be submitted to the site, and which become famous amongst the players, the goal is not to learn SEd2, as this knowledge is presumed when you enter the contest. Imho there should be no penalty for using third-party apps to model the architecture.

Armern
07-16-2006, 04:56 PM
Hmmm I think you brought up a good point there, Shrinker. And I think more people may feel this way. I just realised I do actually think too much about the learning side of these contests.. and that's not really what most contests are about, now that I think of it. I do however still feel it could provide a great motivation to learn SEd2, should you wish to use it, but you and SLAwww are probably right about not making the main motivation of these contests. It might in fact scare off people like SLAwww and others who think alike... In that sense, limiting you to using SEd2 only would be a wrong thing to do. I would like to ask all of you to please point out your preference, so that this may be cleared up :).

Because above everything, I wish that these contests are held in the way you guys want! :). And if there are any other uncertain things you'd like to ask about, please do, the more we sort out now, the less problems we'll have with holding the contests :D

TwL
07-17-2006, 03:06 AM
I think we shouldn't set a "fixed" time limit. Unless the mapper maps a map for 100 years ( :orange: ), try to give time for those who are still completing and finalizing the map. :) This is to prevent those who, er, suxs in mapping getting no interest in joining the contest because he will think, what the point of joining this when I am likely had no chance? ;)

Also, for those who won should not be able to join the next 4 contests. We don't want the person to always win, that might scare people away ;).

Wytas
07-17-2006, 05:23 AM
erm.. I don't know if it's a good idea, but we could split contestants into different groups like begginers, advanced mappers.. [..] But how do we figure out where each mapper belongs? Maybe contestant himself/herself would like to have ability to choose this? ;)

SLAwww
07-17-2006, 07:52 AM
This is a good point, I think there should be some poll where people rate different mappers as "beginners" or "professionals". With no comments, of course. Otherwise this poll will probably turn into spam thread and will get closed soon. :)

Armern
07-17-2006, 11:06 AM
Hmm I'm not sure if that'd be too good SLAwww, but I don't nessesarily see any way of doing it otherwise. Of course we could rate the difficulty of the contests, and indicate that in the contest itself, then making everyone decide themselves if they're up to the challenge..

I like the idea of different difficulty levels though! :D. Keep the ideas coming guys! :).

AverageJoe
07-17-2006, 11:46 AM
Does this shit have to be SS2 bound? Can it be in a mod?
(wink wink, nudge nudge...ah nevermind you're all too dense to get it)

Shrinker
07-17-2006, 12:16 PM
Don't forget to take your medication.

ChJees
07-17-2006, 12:51 PM
Can Mod teams participate?

AverageJoe
07-18-2006, 12:52 AM
What crawled up your ass Shrink? I was just askin if the map has to be in SS2 specificaly.

The Serious Spoon
07-18-2006, 05:55 AM
Yes AJ, this is a SS2 mapping contest.

Shrinker
07-18-2006, 06:48 AM
What crawled up your ass Shrink? I was just askin if the map has to be in SS2 specificaly.
Because you called us "dense", and just insulted me maybe?

Louva-Deus
07-18-2006, 09:02 PM
Different levels of mappers sounds like a great idea. Afterall, three winners is better than one yes?

Easy
Normal
Serious

Choose your pain!

Wytas
07-19-2006, 09:46 AM
As for different levels of design, mappers should use already determinated entities. For ex.: beginners couldn't use haze entity, while only advanced mappers could use BLOOM or something like that

What do you think?

Armern
07-19-2006, 09:01 PM
hmmm I think that the examples you gave may not work right, but the idea is excellent! :D. We would have to decide how to handle this, but I think it could be worked out just fine :)

Wytas
07-24-2006, 12:08 PM
4 days and no info?
Will there be any contest anyway?

SLAwww
07-24-2006, 12:46 PM
There're not enough people who want to map for SS2 to have a contest.

Deepblue
07-24-2006, 01:14 PM
I would but I doubt I'd finish anything worth submitting ;)

Louva-Deus
07-24-2006, 02:42 PM
Armern is on vacation atm. We are looking for more feedback on the topic anyway.

Wytas
07-24-2006, 02:51 PM
There're not enough people who want to map for SS2 to have a contest.
Maybe there are not enough people in forum. Many people who released maps for ssfe/ssse on S! are not even registered at forum :(

Deepblue
07-24-2006, 03:30 PM
How about three different categories?

SS:FE
SS:SE
and SS2?

That way you can enter one of the contests by making maps for your favourite SS game (All categories will have the same contests with at least 3 people judging on each category and the judges don't have to be the admins, they can be anyone on the forum as long as they can judge fairly)

Oh and here's another competition; "Nice & Simple", basically make the best map using the least ammount of space while still making the map enjoyable

I think we should get all rules and stuff sorted out before we actually do this thing

TwL
07-25-2006, 04:15 AM
How about three different categories?

SS:FE
SS:SE
and SS2?

Yes!!!! :bow:

But ... that way I won't learn Sed2 much ;) . I think we don't do this :P.

Deepblue
07-25-2006, 04:55 AM
I think we should get this all sorted out before doing anything
The contests don't have to start right now do they?

SLAwww
07-25-2006, 10:54 AM
If anyone wants to fight me on SS1 mapping I'll be only glad. :P

Lancelot du lac
08-10-2006, 08:10 PM
I've done a modeling contest before, and this is my advises:

-start simple. Too complex will be too long and people won't finish.
-Be prepare for flame: No matter how hard you try to be fare, people will complain about the time, the subject, the way it was judged, etc... It can be quite fustrating.
-Give short time: people work better under pression. If they miss the contest, they won't have to wait a long time before they get an other one.

Remember the 100 triangle or less contest? That is a great exemple:
http://forums.seriouszone.com/showthread.php?t=39239&highlight=plane

What about start the contest with: A SIMPLE ROOM.

Armern
08-10-2006, 09:28 PM
Thanks for the suggestions everyone! And sorry for the lack of posts recently.

I personally think the SS:FE and SE inclusion is a very good idea, might be worth it too. Also, there are enough people! So that's no problem at all :P. And that's a very good topic you showed there, Lance! Too bad I never participated ;).

But anyways, I think we could start a contest very soon, I'll have to check everything first. I think we'd do something like lancelot described, something very simple. A room could work, or maybe make the most creative puzzle or something? And it should only take a week, just to get things going :).

The Serious Spoon
08-11-2006, 05:42 AM
I like the idea about the most creative puzzle :)

Wytas
08-11-2006, 05:44 AM
Me and *<<3k>>*UncleSam (http://forums.seriouszone.com/member.php?u=11398) were making many maps that we called SDM (Small DeathMatch). It took from 15 minutes to 1 hour to create a map. For example, map GravityDuel has nothing special in graphics, but it has the best and funniest DM gameplay EVER!! :joy: Very good use of gravity.
Check this out :)
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/4332/sdmgravityduelsr8.th.jpg (http://img85.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sdmgravityduelsr8.jpg)
by UncleSam.3k, enjoy!

NecroViolator
08-11-2006, 06:40 AM
Uhh...
Making a Huge Map doesnt take a day or so... It takes a few Weeks at least...
Plus sometimes their is Bugs that Arise, like disapearing Entities...
I think its a Zoning Bug, because IF I copy a "Doorway" (that connects 2 rooms) then the
Copy will sometimes Dissapear and everything behind mostly dissapears as well...

Ive created a few Huge Maps, and Im working on a Asylum... :)
The Prob is those Dissapearing Entity Bugs and some other little thingies that I can work
around ...

Does it count if you work with someone else on the same Map ?

Wytas
08-11-2006, 07:04 AM
Hmm, I only have bugs like that if I set renderer to OpenGL :D
Seriously, what about an arcade maps contest? Those old 2D game ideas or something fresh, remade in Sam :cool2:

Armern
08-11-2006, 07:29 PM
These are all nice ideas :D. I don't know about making one map with multiple people though? That'd have to be sorted out first. As for what type of contest, perhaps we should do a vote :D

How about we choose between:

- Most creative puzzle.
- Small Deathmatch level.
- Arcade levels.
- ... (any other suggestions?)

The Serious Spoon
08-12-2006, 06:41 AM
My vote goes to most creative puzzle :D

TwL
08-12-2006, 06:53 AM
Mine is Arcade levels. ;)

Deepblue
08-12-2006, 07:03 AM
How about increasing the difficulty over time with the first contest starting out pretty easy?

Wytas
08-12-2006, 03:37 PM
Mine, like twl's, is arcade also :cool2:

Armern
08-14-2006, 09:56 PM
Deepblue: yeah I think we'll do that, sounds like a wise plan anyways :). Anyways, only 3 people who've voted so far? Come on, bring on the votes! :D.

Wytas
08-15-2006, 02:00 PM
Can you make poll in main seriouszone.com site? Maybe more people will be interested in this contest when they'll see that poll. Because most of people only use news and downloads on seriouszone.com

Armern
08-15-2006, 05:47 PM
Hmmmm, might be a nice idea, I'll contact someone from staff about it :). Thx for the suggestion! :D

NecroViolator
08-20-2006, 02:26 PM
Oman...
My Level is going to take forever...
Its gonna be Gigantic...
Argg... The Pain...
I doubt if Im ever gonna finnish for this Contest... :(

Well, Im trying... I cant Never get the Textures exactly the way I want...
I could give you all some Screeny's if you like... :)
ahhh... But then again...

Finzy
08-20-2006, 02:33 PM
Well, Im trying... I cant Never get the Textures exactly the way I want...
I could give you all some Screeny's if you like... :)
ahhh... But then again...

Yeah, screenshots would be great :) Feel free to post some of them. Or maybe you should start your own showcase thread later?

NecroViolator
08-20-2006, 03:53 PM
Yeah, screenshots would be great :) Feel free to post some of them. Or maybe you should start your own showcase thread later?

Hmm...
Good question or statement...
Uhh... Maybe I should build the Entire thing first then release it ?
OR
Build and show Screenshots ?
What do you think ? Screens ?

Someone might want the Final Release to be a Surprise and dont want to see any Screenshots... This is why Im asking... ;)

Finzy
08-21-2006, 07:49 AM
Build & show screenshots, maybe? That way people can give you feedback before you release your map.

It's up to you to decide, anyway :)

NecroViolator
08-25-2006, 03:20 PM

OK buddy here is a Sneak Preview of whats happening in my Map...
Remember its only the Shell of the Map... Ive done around 5% of the Entire place...Argg...

Its gutted and I will be adding furniture when Im done with the Entire Map...
Ive improvised due to there is Numbers on the Rooms but not what the rooms are for...
They've been rubbed out on the Map...BUT Ive Improvised and found a Layout of everything so... It will be created... trust me YOU will get lost... Its gonna be gigantic huge...LOL...

Church:
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/NecroViolator/Sneak1.jpg
Corridor:
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/NecroViolator/Sneak2.jpg
Mildew has taken over in this part:
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/NecroViolator/Sneak3.jpg

God, I cant wait untill I finnish the Map... Its gonna be fun running around like a nut...
Almost all Textures are from the original Location (Cane Hill)...

Thanks, and have a nice day...

Deepblue
08-25-2006, 04:00 PM
Why not make a showcase for these screenshots? Nice map by the way ;)

NecroViolator
08-25-2006, 04:36 PM
Well, my friend Deepblue...
It would be hundreds of Pics at least...LOL...

Man when zooming out just to look at the map, the Editor slows down alot...LOLOL...
Owell, it wont be any trouble playing at least... When I test the map it goes really fast...
Guess the Editor doesnt want to show everything... ;) ...

Wytas
08-26-2006, 05:13 AM
Are there any news about the contest? ;)

TwL
08-26-2006, 05:16 AM
Yeah, update this thread with news, or I am going to start my own contest. :tongue:

NecroViolator
08-26-2006, 12:15 PM
Yeah, update this thread with news, or I am going to start my own contest. :tongue:

Oww ?
Whats the Prize ? :D

Well, Im building a Map, but its so huge that you might never visit all the rooms on this map...LOL...

It will never be done for this Contest, so Im just going to create it and release it... :(
But hey, I think people will enjoy it anyway...

Deepblue
08-26-2006, 01:02 PM
Man when zooming out just to look at the map, the Editor slows down alot...LOLOL...
Owell, it wont be any trouble playing at least... When I test the map it goes really fast...

Well of course it would, zoomed out the whole map is rendered while during testing, only what you can see is rendered or shown

TwL
08-27-2006, 07:47 AM
So... can I really start my own contest? Or will I get banned if I do? ;)

Finzy
08-27-2006, 09:18 AM
Depends on what that contest is about ;)

Wytas
08-27-2006, 09:46 AM
So... can I really start my own contest? Or will I get banned if I do? ;)
Yeah.. Maybe everyone should start his own contest with the only member as himself? :P

EDIT:
Your chances to win would be 100% either.. :D

TwL
08-27-2006, 09:50 AM
Yeah.. Maybe everyone should start his own contest with the only member as himself? :P

EDIT:
Your chances to win would be 100% either.. :D

Lol... :goof:

But, seriously can someone confirm this? I already prepared and written a document for the new contest so it would be disappointing if someone say "no" :P

The Serious Spoon
08-27-2006, 10:12 AM
I don't see any reason why you wouldn't be allowed to start a contest of your own. However, looking at the responses in this thread I doubt how many contestents you'll be able to find. Maybe you'd do better finding people interested in SEd2 and directing them to this thread ;)

Louva-Deus
08-27-2006, 12:46 PM
Well post your idea here.

Deepblue
08-27-2006, 01:49 PM
Yes there could be a select group of people to do certain jobs for this contest stuff

Contest Creator (1 at the least, maybe 2): Thinks up the ideas for different contests and, if given any ideas from other people will deem if they are suitable or not

Organiser (1 at the least): Will sort out when certain contests take place and post here when one will start, what it is and what difficulty it is set at

Judges (at least 3): At the end of each contest will recieve all the maps and stuff contestants have created for a contest and discuss with each other what is the winning entry

Armern
08-27-2006, 03:47 PM
sorry about not being to active on this lately guys, been a busy couple of weeks lately. Seeing as you guys are really willing to start a contest I've decided to start one right away. I'm sure you'll see it popping up in a short moment :).

Deepblue
08-27-2006, 04:00 PM
Count me out then. Unless there are contests using SED1 making small maps, that way I can at least produce some finished stuff ;)

TwL
08-28-2006, 06:19 AM
New Contest Available!!! (http://forums.seriouszone.com/showthread.php?t=49146) :)

Louva-Deus
08-28-2006, 08:55 AM
Great so now we have two contests going..

Deepblue
08-28-2006, 08:57 AM
Hey it gives people a choice doesn't it? Some poeple may want to be on the contest but don't want to use the Xbox mod

NecroViolator
09-10-2006, 05:21 AM
Is anyone really interested in a Contest... ???
Im not really into it because I dont want to stress through my Map creating
errors... So Im going to take my time... :) ...