View Single Post
Old 04-10-2016, 02:33 PM   #57   Add To Ignore List  
Miss Daisy

Default Re: Old Timer has passed

I am so sorry to hear the sad news. Oscar and I msg'd on Steam occasionally and I hadn't heard from him in a while so checked here to see if there was any news.

In addition to being a great guy, Oscar personified Serious Sam. I don't believe I have ever seen anybody enjoy a game so much. We all love SS but Oscar LOVED it.

I never was really good at SS and Oscar and I would play for hours and hours with him teaching me all of his tips and tricks.

I think the funniest thing that ever happened was when he was teaching me how to cannon jump. I tried over and over and each time I jumped, I would “scrunch” up. After several hours of this I pulled a butt muscle. It literally hurt to walk for days. I told him about it and said I would hurt him if he ever told and I don't believe he ever did.

I am flooded with so many wonderful memories but also incredibly saddened by the news. I'm so glad to see so many of the old gang responding and hope you are all well. So many years have passed but I would love it if we could stay in touch.

Goodbye my friend.