View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 12:15 AM   #9   Add To Ignore List  
Ugh-Zan III
 
Brute's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2005
 
Brute is offline
Default Re: Shoop Nitpicking Contest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brute View Post
Seems compliant to me.
I retract this statement.

*sigh* Well, this topic isn't really about anything else. I suppose I'll indulge him until an admin locks the thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminal Meltdown View Post
Even the grammar police are too ignorant to interpret the difference between clerical and grammatical errors.
Missing words are grammatical errors, not clerical errors.
The "grammar police" can in fact tell the difference, and wish you would learn as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminal Meltdown View Post
The only person whining like a little sniveling snot nose bitch is you, Brute. It is an ideological way of saying you do not like me and it's quite apparent.
I don't like you. Why would I? You've done nothing but try to insult me for days.
You, however, seem to believe I was just prejudiced to hate you from the beginning. That is not the case. My attitude towards you is strictly anecdotal and post-judicial. You have given very little reason or even attempt at making me like you. That is to say, you do not like me. Why, then, would I like you? That makes no sense.
I'm not saying you should shut-up just because I don't like you, however. I think diversity is great. I just think you could be a little more mature with your attitude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminal Meltdown View Post
The tenor you have shown me in your previous rhetorical posts as well as the rest of your clan in this community displays a rebellion against me.
Quite to the contrary, you've been determined from the start to rebel against the norm. Something can hardly be called "rebellion" when it's the status quo.
I'm not sure who else in the community who are referring to as "my clan," but it should be noted that I do not associate with any clan, nor do I speak on behalf of any group or body besides myself. No one else has cared enough to respond to your ramblings, so your ideological construct of "a community that hates you" is purely fictitious, I assure you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminal Meltdown View Post
Jealousy has gotten the best of you with your continual disrespect towards me and blatantly calling me out as ignorant.
That would have nothing to do with jealousy. So yes, you're reinforcing your illiteracy and ignorance with that very sentence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminal Meltdown View Post
We also find it real peculiar that your photo shopped picture was praised and laughed at while mine was ridiculed by flaws.
Who's "we?"
And several of my photos were removed as well, which you seem to be constantly ignoring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminal Meltdown View Post
You like to structurally tear down my sentences and images out of anger and hate?
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminal Meltdown View Post
Well guess what, imbecile, we're laughing at you right now for getting so anally prolapsed and retentive to post a reply like that, but wait I'm not finished yet.
Who's "we?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminal Meltdown View Post
Conspiracy theorist can speculate all they want on ethnocentrism, but on the contrary you're the arrogant pile of feces I stepped into when you didn't oblige to any of my jokes here or in any other threads.
It's not a conspiracy theory, it's a sociological phenomena.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminal Meltdown View Post
It is so obvious who is cleaning the dew off the lily around here, Brute. Unh hunh, that would be you, prick.
I don't even know what you're trying to say, here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminal Meltdown View Post
Speaking of antagonizing someone. I'd suspect this new manipulated thread spawned from another thread qualifies as a prime example of the message you tried to convey, Brute.
You seem to think I work with the staff. I don't. Whatever they do is purely on their decision alone, sovereign from my input. My message has never been condoned or supported by the council. They have remained largely neutral, as they should.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminal Meltdown View Post
Congratulations to you and your posse on that.
I am sovereign. I have no posse or clan. I am not the spokesperson for a community that is prejudiced against you. I'm not sure how many more times I have to repeat that before you understand it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminal Meltdown View Post
My photo shopped pic was made to deliver a joke and was made in about 10 minutes of time, if that. I had no idea I would be persecuted for spending so very little time on it to make someone laugh for the wrong reason.
My pictures that I made for humor got removed, too. What is your point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminal Meltdown View Post
Thanks, I try. Even though we know which side you reside.
You are, again, making grammatical errors.
__________________
.
  Reply With Quote