Thread: [Spoiler] My Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 03:15 PM   #4   Add To Ignore List  
JETROID!!

Default Re: My Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterEvilAce View Post
First off, it's pretty awesome you took the time to write all that...
Thanks, I felt that it was worth typing.

Quote:
I also didn't even go into the tower until I did all of the main puzzles.
Haha, I went in as soon as I finished World A.

Quote:
A lot of the Milton dialogue put me in the mindset of "I don't trust you, but I also don't trust him." I still believed Milton more, though, due to Elohim not wanting you to listen to him.
I actually found myself agreeing with Milton on a lot of his points. That being said, I feel that the AI that I was probably descended from was Sheep - I'm kind of a blank canvas, and honestly I'm not really sure what I believe, other than having strong left-wing feelings.

Quote:
The endings pretty much changed my opinion of Elohim... "You were always meant to defy me"... that really strikes an emotional note for me. He made things hard for you because it was for your own good. You were created for a better purpose... a less selfish one that isn't really about you or Elohim in the overall scope.
I felt here that Elohim was actually pretending that "this is the correct path" as a way of psyching you into turning back. I'm not sure if it's even POSSIBLE to turn back at that point. "So be it. Let your will be done." felt like more of a sigh in the resignation that Elohim's death was now inevitable.

Quote:
To speak on some of the more vague things... The empty "chambers" (so to speak) were puzzles that were removed due to being redundant. There were more actually a decent amount removed, but those that you can find just fill the space well, I guess you could say.
Thought so! Yeah, they were very neat!

Quote:
The recordings I don't think serve a purpose (or at least, not a definitely written one), but they add flavor. They're just meant to aid your sense of discovery, show you that you're not alone (there were others before you exploring these lands), and to somewhat foreshadow the recording mechanic.
Sure! The Kamikaze droid still scared me though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solais View Post
It's interesting that you think Samsara as a she too, as I also thought of that too, but I was a minority.
Samsara just seemed like a feminine name to me? Also, some of the text had a distinctly feminine vibe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solais View Post
Also I see it wasn't just me trying to paint QR codes at weird places, like on the numbers and such.
Yes! I saw your QR in the crate museum easter egg!

Wow you failed so much in Life, that you need such things as fun. - Gnaarwarian
Last hax0red by Jetroid; 01-01-1970 at 12:00 AM.