View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 08:00 AM   #148   Add To Ignore List  
Khnum

Default Re: Scrapped Serious Sam stuff and beta info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squadala View Post
If you say the Revolver is legit, take a screenshot of you in the exact same place the original prototype Revolver was taken; the place you spawn in at TechnologyTest.
that revolver is not the real beta as i told you the hand is real and the colt is remake, ill give you a picture...

so i need 1 freakin' modeler is it so hard to find him man i would do anithing to get the gostbuster and i want actuall help not discuss as you guy's want play quality remake , why don't you make quality thing's that are missing by your own? and we will put it and put your names in credits at the end of the game??

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodOfGaming View Post
Anything other than the fishman? Because I have the fishman as well, actually I think I was the one who showed you where to get it. I... actually we, have the feeling that you don't really have anything from the alpha, just stuff that you think is from there. But even if I'm wrong and you do have them, as I said earlier, IMO it's better to not use them but model new assets with higher quality to take advantage of modern hardware. That's what I'm gonna do for my mod.
OH MAN AND WHAT IM TALKING THE WHOLE TIME (no the fishman is not from there, i have stuff..never mind) I NEED A MODELER HOW CAN I MAKE QUALITY MODELS BECAUSE NOONE IN OUR TEAM HAS BIG MODDELING EXPIRIENCE!!

Last edited by Fiendian; 09-08-2012 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Post merge