View Single Post
Old 03-31-2004, 03:09 PM   #23   Add To Ignore List  

OK guys. I have read your opinions and I can accept them and respect them. But I must say that when this "Oil for Food" scandal is all said and done, you guys thinking that Bush was wrong over Iraq and the war on terror will be eating your words. The truth is that high level officials in the French and Russian governments, high ranking members of the UN including Kofi Annan's no. 2 man AND Kofi's son were profitting off of Saddam and the sanctions by making kickbacks and taking bribes. Terrorists were running around Iraq with impunity including Abu Nidal and Abu Assan. Sometimes I read what you guys post and I just roll my eyes and get a brian cramp at how truely UNinformed most of the posts are that get posted on these forums about such things.

Has anyone actually took the trouble to understand the military strategy of gaining forward deplyed positions in Iraq for fighting the war on terror? Let me see by taking Iraq what countries that support terrorism are effectively surrounded? Anyone care to guess? Furthermore anyone know that Iraq was a major crossroads for terrorists traveling the world to ply thier trade? Gee, what does removing the Hussein regime do to that? What about all those "Oil for Food" kick backs that Saddam was getting and using to pay the families of suicide bombers and to fund terrorist traing camps in Iraq (they existed it's all on the record), including the one with the Boing 707 aircraft? Do ya think that maybe that lose of revenew could be hindering terrorism? I'm just going to sit back and watch. It's gonna be real fun when all of you jaws drop when the truth comes out.

--Lupo