View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 02:34 PM   #127   Add To Ignore List  
Developer Fairy

Croteam Representative

Default Re: [PROJECT]Serious Sam HD: Extended - Open Beta Testing (Open Beta 2 is OUT!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevermore2790 View Post
I think there is a bug (or I just screw it all up) on Clerical Wards (on the Holy Spirits part) in which you need to find 4 keys. I collected the ankhs. However, I only need 1 more ankh key. I forgot where it is, or I think I collected all of the ankhs, but only 3 ankhs were a success and 1 disappeared (I tried going near that keylock, but no key inserted). Yes, I collected all of 4 ankhs because I scoured the area. It would be best if we can only pick 1 ankh at a time. 1 on that side temple to the left of the start (that has a 2nd floor), 1 replacing the Double Barreled Shotgun, 1 on that area where secrets 4 and 5 of Holy Spirits is and 1 on the graveyard area.
One of them disappeared? That's weird... The only one that have a chance of not working is the one that replaces the double shotgun but I never experienced a bug with that. Will check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevermore2790 View Post
I think I also have a suggestion for TSE. If it's possible, it would be best if the Spaceship where Sam is, the Spaceship's movement is so fast (speed of light) that it sent them centuries or millenium later. Then, crashed on Palenque...... The Timelock in Teotihuacan instead of sending him further in time, he was sent back in time to the Persian era....... just my idea. And then, the choice now belong to you.
Persia (or its new internal name, Babylonia) episode will take place before the Mesoamerican episode, this was already planned out.

My Serious Sam 3/HD Workshop

While I do work for Croteam, I'm first of all of this community, so my opinions are my own and do not represent Croteam's views.