View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 08:07 AM   #145   Add To Ignore List  
Scrapjack

Default Re: [PROJECT]Serious Sam HD: Extended - Open Beta Testing (Open Beta 2 is OUT!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solais View Post
Hmm, I looked it up. It's actually a similar kind of "non-bug" that's currently plaguing my Khnum-Lite enemy, which is that for some reason, the model plays the run animation instead of the walking animation, due to the speed of the enemy. I don't know if this can be fixed (btw the run animation is not in T-pose, the t-pose of the model is different, with the arms lowered), but I'll look into it.
So, you already noticed Ugh-Zan's walking animation right??? Just like it bugged your Khnum Prime (Lite)......?? :|

Any way, about the development, it would be best to start double timing so TFE Ex will be finished sooner in a fast way..... do not forget most of our suggestions and recommendations especially that return of the Bridge music on Valley of the Kings and the Spaceship sound on The Great Pyramid. Looks like I'm going to delete the Extended Content again when there's another update.... hmmm... looks like it's another moment to be patient again.... would be best to polish both Episode 1 and 2 (and add those levels like the Common's District and Hatshepsut Revisited) so you can now start on the Great Pyramid....

ANOTHER (OPTIONAL) SUGGESTION:
- It would be best if you make Alley of the Sphinxes set in the sunset just like in the classic then the next levels will be in the night. Finally, in Karnak, it will be set in the morning just like the default HD version of the level... Does Amon Complex's skybox fine..... it looks like it's still dark after the sunrise...... (yeah the sky it used is the same as The Grand Cathedral)???

Last edited by Nevermore2790; 04-16-2014 at 08:14 AM.