Seriously!

Go Back   Seriously! Forums > General > Showcases & Portfolios

Showcases & Portfolios The most awesome creations of our members can be seen here. Got some cool stuff? Show it off here and get feedback!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-26-2018, 04:04 PM   #1   Add To Ignore List  
(⌐■_■)

Default Journey to Hell 0 - The Tainted Sun [Serious Journey mapping contest map]

Link to the contest thread: http://forums.seriouszone.com/showthread.php?t=67329

Hello!

I am happy to officially announce that I am making map for Serious Journey!
Journey to Hell 0 - The Tainted Sun is going to tell the stroy before my Journey to Hell campaign, how it all has started. The story will contain both fiction and realistic parts (like ancient Egypt cities, temples and tombs). The main point of the story is Serious Sam searching for an artifact that is believed to cause Mental forces to attack the Earth. The hero has to destroy it, but the consequences are unforseen.

The "Tainted Sun" is an inspiration from Diablo 2 quest of the same name and it will have its meaning in the storyline.

I want to make map that has the style of original Serious Sam maps with some additions, like much more detailed templates and new mechanics.

https://i.imgur.com/gFK1ML9.jpg

More information soon!
Old 04-28-2018, 09:04 AM   #2   Add To Ignore List  
Gnaar

Default Re: Journey to Hell 0 - The Tainted Sun [Serious Journey mapping contest map]

Good to know that something is in development. Looks very promising.
Old 05-04-2018, 06:27 PM   #3   Add To Ignore List  
(⌐■_■)

Default Re: Journey to Hell 0 - The Tainted Sun [Serious Journey mapping contest map]

Working slowly

https://i.imgur.com/vRTmBwJ.jpg
Old 06-20-2018, 05:44 PM   #4   Add To Ignore List  
(⌐■_■)

Alright. I have to start making the whole map from the scratch. The current one is too ambitious for me. Map name will be changed to The Tainted Sun, without Journey to Hell.