Seriously!

Go Back   Seriously! Forums > General > Off Topic Forum

Off Topic Forum Discuss anything and everything in this forum.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-12-2012, 04:48 AM   #1021   Add To Ignore List  
ƃuoɹʍ ʇı ƃuıop
 
Fo0d's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2002
Location: Italy
 
Fo0d is offline
Default Re: One million posts before Christmas 2020

I just found out yesterday that I can talk to my galaxy nexus and it will type shit for me.

Finally I can cut my thumbs off.
__________________
˙sʇsod ɹnoʎ buıpɐǝɹ ʇou
 
Old 04-12-2012, 04:50 AM   #1022   Add To Ignore List  
Hey ladies
 
Fiendian's Avatar
 
Glowing Red Stove Top
Joined: Nov 2002
Location: Iceland
 
Fiendian is offline Send a message via ICQ to Fiendian Send a message via MSN to Fiendian
Default Re: One million posts before Christmas 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedinus View Post
That's because e7 HAS a qwerty keyboard, duh.
If you asked a random person on the street, there is a 98% chance that person would not know this information, so 'duh' isn't really fitting here.
 
Old 04-12-2012, 07:25 AM   #1023   Add To Ignore List  
ƃuoɹʍ ʇı ƃuıop
 
Fo0d's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2002
Location: Italy
 
Fo0d is offline
Default Re: One million posts before Christmas 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiendian View Post
If you asked a random person on the street, there is a 98% chance that person would not know this information, so 'duh' isn't really fitting here.
Duh.































+1 valid contributions
__________________
˙sʇsod ɹnoʎ buıpɐǝɹ ʇou
 
Old 04-12-2012, 08:11 AM   #1024   Add To Ignore List  
Hey ladies
 
Fiendian's Avatar
 
Glowing Red Stove Top
Joined: Nov 2002
Location: Iceland
 
Fiendian is offline Send a message via ICQ to Fiendian Send a message via MSN to Fiendian
Default Re: One million posts before Christmas 2020

Duh.
 
Old 04-12-2012, 08:32 AM   #1025   Add To Ignore List  
「HORY SHET」
 
Sedinus's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: Kurwaland
 
Sedinus is offline
Default Re: One million posts before Christmas 2020

Yeah, we're totally on a street right now. You can't simply open a new tab and type "E7" in Google.
__________________

Last.fm | MyAnimeList.net
S!'s MVP (Most Valuable Pole)
 
Old 04-12-2012, 09:41 AM   #1026   Add To Ignore List  
Hey ladies
 
Fiendian's Avatar
 
Glowing Red Stove Top
Joined: Nov 2002
Location: Iceland
 
Fiendian is offline Send a message via ICQ to Fiendian Send a message via MSN to Fiendian
Default Re: One million posts before Christmas 2020

My phone is 6 years old (it is actually a phone, not a tiny PC), I have no clue what features the newer ones have and don't have. Sure you can search for anything, but that doesn't change the fact that 98% of people actually need to search if you asked them that question.

Here is a food for thought: will search engines replace schools?
 
Old 04-12-2012, 09:51 AM   #1027   Add To Ignore List  
ƃuoɹʍ ʇı ƃuıop
 
Fo0d's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2002
Location: Italy
 
Fo0d is offline
Default Re: One million posts before Christmas 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiendian View Post
Here is a food for thought: will search engines replace schools?
Duh.
__________________
˙sʇsod ɹnoʎ buıpɐǝɹ ʇou
 
Old 04-14-2012, 03:11 AM   #1028   Add To Ignore List  
ƃuoɹʍ ʇı ƃuıop
 
Fo0d's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2002
Location: Italy
 
Fo0d is offline
Default Re: One million posts before Christmas 2020

Double post to reach glory.

A picture of my two favourite pets:

Snake and it's best friend rabbit.

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll44/GEsnakes/Snakes/IMG_20120414_090349.jpg
__________________
˙sʇsod ɹnoʎ buıpɐǝɹ ʇou
 
Old 04-14-2012, 06:37 AM   #1029   Add To Ignore List  
Finzy Corp. CEO
 
Finzy's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Location: Whatshisoffice
 
Finzy is offline
Default Re: One million posts before Christmas 2020

Aww, they're cuddling!
 
Old 04-14-2012, 06:44 AM   #1030   Add To Ignore List  
「HORY SHET」
 
Sedinus's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: Kurwaland
 
Sedinus is offline
Default Re: One million posts before Christmas 2020

So that's why I didn't find any chocolate eggs this easter...
__________________

Last.fm | MyAnimeList.net
S!'s MVP (Most Valuable Pole)
 
Old 04-15-2012, 05:11 AM   #1031   Add To Ignore List  
ƃuoɹʍ ʇı ƃuıop
 
Fo0d's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2002
Location: Italy
 
Fo0d is offline
Default Re: One million posts before Christmas 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedinus View Post
So that's why I didn't find any chocolate eggs this easter...
That and because of the bees.

http://i.imgur.com/mPr2a.gif
__________________
˙sʇsod ɹnoʎ buıpɐǝɹ ʇou
 
Old 04-22-2012, 02:19 PM   #1032   Add To Ignore List  
Kamikaze
 
ShredderN64's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Location: Maineville, Ohio, US
 
ShredderN64 is offline
Default Re: One million posts before Christmas 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fo0d View Post
That and because of the bees.

http://i.imgur.com/mPr2a.gif
And because those bees touch themselves at night.
__________________
Roses are red
Violets are red
The garden is red
OH GOD IT'S ON FIRE
 
Old 04-22-2012, 02:33 PM   #1033   Add To Ignore List  
Hey ladies
 
Fiendian's Avatar
 
Glowing Red Stove Top
Joined: Nov 2002
Location: Iceland
 
Fiendian is offline Send a message via ICQ to Fiendian Send a message via MSN to Fiendian
Default Re: One million posts before Christmas 2020

http://gifs.gifbin.com/052011/1305220136_homer-simpson-belly-pizza-eating.gif
 
Old 04-23-2012, 06:10 AM   #1034   Add To Ignore List  
ƃuoɹʍ ʇı ƃuıop
 
Fo0d's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2002
Location: Italy
 
Fo0d is offline
Default Re: One million posts before Christmas 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiendian View Post
http://gifs.gifbin.com/052011/1305220136_homer-simpson-belly-pizza-eating.gif
Your .gif is borked.

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...st-d2xp7gp.jpg
__________________
˙sʇsod ɹnoʎ buıpɐǝɹ ʇou

Last edited by Fiendian; 04-30-2012 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Pic too big.
 
Old 04-23-2012, 06:22 AM   #1035   Add To Ignore List  
Ugh-Zan III
 
Brute's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2005
 
Brute is offline Send a message via MSN to Brute
Default Re: One million posts before Christmas 2020

And your page is now stretched.
__________________
 
Old 04-23-2012, 10:53 AM   #1036   Add To Ignore List  
Hey ladies
 
Fiendian's Avatar
 
Glowing Red Stove Top
Joined: Nov 2002
Location: Iceland
 
Fiendian is offline Send a message via ICQ to Fiendian Send a message via MSN to Fiendian
Default Re: One million posts before Christmas 2020

That isn't my .gif
 
Old 04-24-2012, 07:02 AM   #1037   Add To Ignore List  
ƃuoɹʍ ʇı ƃuıop
 
Fo0d's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2002
Location: Italy
 
Fo0d is offline
Default Re: One million posts before Christmas 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiendian View Post
That isn't my .gif
I know.

It looks like that because it's borked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brute
And your page is now stretched.
Stretched you say?

https://atmire.com/labs17/bitstream/...jpg?sequence=1

That's stretched.

__________________
˙sʇsod ɹnoʎ buıpɐǝɹ ʇou

Last edited by Fiendian; 04-30-2012 at 11:30 AM. Reason: No.
 
Old 04-26-2012, 04:48 PM   #1038   Add To Ignore List  
Just Good
 
Deviantel's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2002
Location: Home
 
Deviantel is offline
Default Re: One million posts before Christmas 2020

Having fun, are we?
 
Old 04-26-2012, 08:25 PM   #1039   Add To Ignore List  
ƃuoɹʍ ʇı ƃuıop
 
Fo0d's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2002
Location: Italy
 
Fo0d is offline
Default Re: One million posts before Christmas 2020

Damn it.

I thought I had finally killed the beastly thread.
__________________
˙sʇsod ɹnoʎ buıpɐǝɹ ʇou
 
Old 04-27-2012, 01:16 AM   #1040   Add To Ignore List  
 
Targ3t's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2008
 
Targ3t is offline
Default Re: One million posts before Christmas 2020

I haven't downloaded the Skyroads yet.
 
Old 04-27-2012, 01:43 AM   #1041   Add To Ignore List  
Hey ladies
 
Fiendian's Avatar
 
Glowing Red Stove Top
Joined: Nov 2002
Location: Iceland
 
Fiendian is offline Send a message via ICQ to Fiendian Send a message via MSN to Fiendian
Default Re: One million posts before Christmas 2020

So that's why you are still sane.
 
Old 04-30-2012, 12:50 AM   #1042   Add To Ignore List  
.
 
viper45's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2001
 
viper45 is offline
Default Re: One million posts before Christmas 2020

Don't mean to be a party pooper, but... why is this thread still open? It kind of kills the tradition of having
a Christmas thread each year. It's like the "Post your favorite Video Game Music Part 3" thread being stickied
in the gaming forum. No one gives a damn about it anymore, and no one will make a Part 4 because of the
ever-present Part 3. But if Part 3 was allowed to fade away for a month or so, a Part 4 would get just as
much attention as the previous ones did.

Edit: Added line breaks to combat annoying page stretch.

Last edited by viper45; 04-30-2012 at 12:55 AM.
 
Old 04-30-2012, 02:26 AM   #1043   Add To Ignore List  
Praise the Sun!
 
evil_Vasile's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2011
Location: The Internet
 
evil_Vasile is offline
Default Re: One million posts before Christmas 2020

Holy bananas!

This page is beyond stretched, it's so stretched that you can't even call it that anymore, it's like a long line of forum.
 
Old 04-30-2012, 08:42 AM   #1044   Add To Ignore List  
Finzy Corp. CEO
 
Finzy's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Location: Whatshisoffice
 
Finzy is offline
Default Re: One million posts before Christmas 2020

What we see here is a thread rape.

The poor thing never had a chance.
 
Old 04-30-2012, 11:36 AM   #1045   Add To Ignore List  
Hey ladies
 
Fiendian's Avatar
 
Glowing Red Stove Top
Joined: Nov 2002
Location: Iceland
 
Fiendian is offline Send a message via ICQ to Fiendian Send a message via MSN to Fiendian
Default Re: One million posts before Christmas 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper45 View Post
Edit: Added line breaks to combat annoying page stretch.
No need any more, I completely vaporized the page stretch with my powerful weaponry.

And I agree with everything you said. The original idea was to let it slowly build up to a supermegathread but it failed, horribly, needless to say really. Hence I lock this thread now. Personally I don't see it as worthy to go to the HoF but if others do then you can pitch it in the HoF suggestions thread.
 
Closed Thread

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:30 PM.