Seriously!

Go Back   Seriously! Forums > Serious Sam Series > Serious Sam 2

Serious Sam 2 Discuss anything and everything about Serious Sam 2, the official sequel to SS:FE and SS:SE.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-14-2005, 06:39 PM   #1   Add To Ignore List  
Scrapjack

Exclamation ** MAJOR SPOILER *** Sam2 Secrets

Ok, the title says it all.

List them, and put the names and/or short description WHERE and HOW to find them.

I have a small list of about 16 so far for the first episode, and I'm still missing quite a few. So... fire it up. If admin thinks this should NOT be here, feel free to kill the thread (that's why I'm not posting anything).

One that STILL kills me is the LOCKED CELL in the prison with the croteam picture on the wall inside. I gladly accept PMs here.
Old 10-14-2005, 06:55 PM   #2   Add To Ignore List  
Scrapjack

wow - post is missing??? Second phone booth question!!

Damn it - Mental's forces are at work here!
Old 10-14-2005, 07:06 PM   #3   Add To Ignore List  
Scrapjack

lol I deleted my post because I misread your post!
Old 10-14-2005, 07:15 PM   #4   Add To Ignore List  
Gnaar

Default entry

You can enter the locked cell in the prison level by getting the cell keys in the 2nd room in the level. Right after the room where you save the shaman look to your right and you will see 3 key rings. Take them and you will be able to unlock the locked cell.
Old 10-14-2005, 07:34 PM   #5   Add To Ignore List  
Forever Fancy

Damnit! So close to the jail one.. what about the rabbit sniper ones? I shot all the signs I could see in that area... nothin'
Old 10-14-2005, 08:47 PM   #6   Add To Ignore List  
Scrapjack

ok, my list of favs:
(in no particular order)
1) "secret CANNON" basketball_trough_the_hoop (when you get the sniper, exit the building, kill all the farts, and take a right turn - you'll see a hoop and a b-ball -> shoot it in)
2) "Secret soccer game" early level, where you get to ride the dyno - go to th right into the grass, and you'll see a small soccer field, and the ball is in the palm tree next to it (down the tree), put the ball in playfield, and score a goal.
3) .... more later ...
Old 10-14-2005, 09:26 PM   #7   Add To Ignore List  
Kamikaze

Here my fave list ine one of the levels theres a Secret where you find a Tree and duke nukem is hangin on the tree! And same says "Damn duke you been hanging here FOREVER!"

Also the secret in sewer level where you find a secret Gay Marriage and inturrept it! That was HILARIOUS! A Male Gnarr marrying a Male Orc in a pink suit ROFLS. Then you kill them.

Last edited by Be Serious!; 10-14-2005 at 09:29 PM.
Old 10-14-2005, 09:33 PM   #8   Add To Ignore List  
Scrapjack

lol those sound hilarious, where in the sewers is it and where is duke nukem?!
Old 10-14-2005, 09:35 PM   #9   Add To Ignore List  
Kamikaze

In the Sewers in the area where your kind of locked up with killing Kleers and there is a door that is closed but if you look through the opening in it you will see Orc Guard Pass by shoot them through the hole/openiong on top of the door and the door will open.

Duke Nukem I dont remember it was somewhere in the swamp level.
Old 10-14-2005, 09:36 PM   #10   Add To Ignore List  
Scrapjack

TY I have to check that out lol
Old 10-14-2005, 10:44 PM   #11   Add To Ignore List  
Scrapjack

OH, thanks for those two!!!!!
Old 10-14-2005, 10:50 PM   #12   Add To Ignore List  
Werebull

damn it, i missed duke
Old 10-15-2005, 01:39 AM   #13   Add To Ignore List  
pee pee

toastar is offline Send a message via ICQ to toastar

how about the secret fake health and secret frozen penguin on the Road to Ursul? They're easy to find if you skim the edges. hilarious
Old 10-15-2005, 01:43 AM   #14   Add To Ignore List  
Scrapjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by toastar
how about the secret fake health and secret frozen penguin on the Road to Ursul? They're easy to find if you skim the edges. hilarious
Yeah the fake health is before
the spikey rolly hamster ball
Old 10-15-2005, 01:48 AM   #15   Add To Ignore List  
Scrapjack

I found hanging Duke, but I can't get to him!! No problems with that HEALTH pack and bounce pads, but can't reach the damned Duke. Any tips?

BTW, how do you do the rollover hidden text?
Old 10-15-2005, 01:50 AM   #16   Add To Ignore List  
Scrapjack

Screenshot of duke?
Old 10-15-2005, 01:50 AM   #17   Add To Ignore List  
Spy Killah

Seriously! Reaper

Hidden text = spoiler = [ spoiler ] tags. To see it in action hit "reply" under one of the posts that uses it and look at the code.
Old 10-15-2005, 06:07 AM   #18   Add To Ignore List  
Kamikaze

[SPOILER] [SPOILER] These seem so simple, but haven't seen either yet on the site.

A) First level village: Secret room behind waterfall (first waterfall you see, in the village...not second one after going through Gorilla Head.)

B) The Demo Level: You need to cross buildings. You jump from the building onto the rising/dropping platforms. After the first jump onto a grass platform, there is a long, long line of moneybags along the building wall behind you. I don't know if you can turn around to see them. I tried a "rocket shoot" to get to the next platform, but was 180 degrees off. Ended up on the (original) building ledge (behind me) with twenty or more money bags to collect.

I apologize if this is already entered here.
Old 10-15-2005, 06:21 AM   #19   Add To Ignore List  
Kamikaze

By the way...Isn't there someting you can do with those two big ant hills in the first village?
Old 10-15-2005, 06:58 AM   #20   Add To Ignore List  
Kamikaze

Seems like the concept is to kill all chickens you see, In later levels, this becomes a (minor) secret.
Old 10-15-2005, 01:44 PM   #21   Add To Ignore List  
Kamikaze

I heard/read somewhere that there are "secret" levels in Serious sam 2...is that true? if you know any please tell me thanks..oh and by the way do you unlock anything if you beat game on Serious Mode?
Old 10-16-2005, 06:03 AM   #22   Add To Ignore List  
Gnaar

PHolzwarth is offline Send a message via AIM to PHolzwarth Send a message via Yahoo to PHolzwarth
Default Serious Sam 2 Secrets - Walkthru

Hi folks,

I've started a little pictured walkthru for Serious Sam 2 - Find it here:

http://www.pholzwarth.de/SeriousSam2/

Since I can only work on it on the weekends, it will take some time to complete - but: take the chance and search for secrets yourself!

-- Peter.
Old 10-16-2005, 10:48 AM   #23   Add To Ignore List  
Werebull

Firejuno is offline Send a message via ICQ to Firejuno Send a message via MSN to Firejuno

Did someone found the minigames island?

Click Here
Old 10-16-2005, 11:44 AM   #24   Add To Ignore List  
Gnaar

Some of the ones from the first few levels I've found include the rocket launcher up on a platform on the ledge, a switch in the woods that opens 'secret super short cut', the farting pie, secret sexy bush, secret plunger switch by bridges, secret bomb on raft near switch, etc. Any of these new to the list?
Old 10-16-2005, 06:46 PM   #25   Add To Ignore List  
Run Coward!

I am almost sure that the alter at the beginning of the game is a secret. I can't find the object to place on it though.

__________________ I'm so leet, even my sigs got a sig.
Worlds Best Forum!
Old 10-16-2005, 07:41 PM   #26   Add To Ignore List  
Kleer

Mines the voodoo doll of sam at the begging of the kleer world, if you shoot it it hurs urself lol.
Old 10-16-2005, 10:43 PM   #27   Add To Ignore List  
Scrapjack

Does anyone know where the 1 secret is in the last level?
Old 10-17-2005, 04:12 AM   #28   Add To Ignore List  
Razardous

The Serious Spoon is offline Send a message via ICQ to The Serious Spoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarcraftGuy821
Does anyone know where the 1 secret is in the last level?
I'd like to know that too.. it's probably some super mega secret

Here are some I found:
- In Sirius Downtown (I think it's called like that.. the level before you fight
Mental Institution
, you'll find a secret phone booth, where you call yourself.. (remember the secret in the second encounter? )
- Erm.. actually I can't think of anything else ATM

"And yet be reminded by the Gods that though cooperation is a friendly pursuit, friendly fire is righteous in its purging of the vile and corrupt. Let ye not be deserving of its wrath for the hoarding of power-ups."
Old 10-17-2005, 04:29 AM   #29   Add To Ignore List  
Mental

This isn't really a secret but in the first level where you can ride the dino, find the secret shortcut cave and ride the dino into the machine thing. You'll be teleported back into the main area with another dino spawned but this one is much bigger than the one you're riding
Old 10-17-2005, 05:36 AM   #30   Add To Ignore List  
Gnaar

Cool Part of my secrets guide.

Hereís a simple list of all of the secrets for the first few levels. I found a lot of the secrets throughout the game but I canít be bothered to sit and recall them all so instead Iím playing the game again and attempting to find and document them all. This is what I have so far.

M'DIGBO
Jungle (4)

1: Secret Cave: Behind waterfall near beginning village.
2: Football Secret: To the right of Dino (the dinosaur you ride) in the field after the first village there is a small football field. In front of it is as mall palm tree. Cut down the tree to get the football and then drop it in the field. Score a goal to activate the secret.
3: Super Secret Shortcut: On the left rock wall, near the end of the field where you find Dino, next to a tree is a switch. Press it to activate the secret.
4: Secret Rocket Launcher: Near the top of the rock wall to the left of the waterfall next to the monkey head there is a rocket launcher on a small platform. Shoot the beam supporting it to get it.

Riverdance (5)
1: Farting Secret: In the hut right on the river bank (near where the primitives spawn there is a bowel of beans. Use it to trigger the secret. Note: You must do this before the Simba plane crashes.
2: Secret Sexy Bush: Near the rocks at the end of the left river bank near the bridge there is a small bush containing 2 Simba havin' some fun. Use it to trigger the secret.
3: Secret Switch: On the right side of the middle island there is a switch. Press it to activate the secret.
4: Secret Item (Serious Bomb): From the middle island look to the rocks to the left. You will see a serious bomb on a raft. Shoot the two ropes holding it to collect it.
5: Donít Feed The Monkey: At the other side of the bridge to the right are some rocks. Behind one of the rocks (where a barbarian spawns) is a giant banana. Pick it up and throw it into the giant monkey head to the left of the bridge (the one with the signs near it).

M'Keke Village (0)
(No Secrets)

Road To Ursul (3)
1: Secret Treasure: Stack some boxes up against the wall of the platform you take over at the beginning. Use them to climb on top of the first level of the building to find the treasure. Note: the games rubbish item physics may annoy here...
2: Secret Fake Health: To the left of the spiked ball vehicle is a primitive dressed in a health box. Approach it to trigger the secret.
3: Secret Frozen Penguin: To the right of the spiked ball vehicle are some boxes and against a wall near them is a fridge. Approach it to trigger the secret.

Ursul Suburbs (6)
1: Secret Serious Bomb: On top of a building to the right of where you start is a serious bomb. Stack boxes on top of each other to climb to it (Again the shoddy object physics may frustrate as boxes donít stack well. Try barrels.).
2: Return Of Boxing Barry Secret: (Facing in the direction of the gorilla in the distance) In the far right corner of the second section under a thatched roof is a switch. Push it to activate the secret.
3: Secret Chicken Friend: On the left side of the second area on top of the roof of a building is a chicken. Kill it to activate the secret.
4: Secret Treasure: In the third area enter the building and turn left. There will be a health box on a grate. Destroy the grate. Behind the red curtain is a toilet cistern. Flush it and jump down the grate when the water is gone.
5: Secret Armour: After collecting the sniper rifle a series or targets appear outside. Shoot them to activate the secret. One top of the middle building and one on top of a building on each corner of the area (Some in the distance, 5 total).
6: Secret Items: Go through the opening to the left of the large building. At the top of a wall at the end of the small alley are some rockets on a platform. Shoot the beams supporting the platform to bring them down.

Kukulele Prison (6)
1. Secret Monkey Breath: To the right of the giant monkey head on the right side of the room there is a switch. Press it to activate the secret.
Note: Make sure you pick up the keys on the middle left pillar in the small room after the room with the shaman.
Easter Egg: If you picked up the keys in the previous room then you will be able to find a photo of Croteam in a locked cell in the third group of cells.
2. Secret High Plateau: After the jail cell corridors you will eventually emerge into a very large room with a TV on a box in it. On the left wall is a large cavity and some boxes stacked up next to it. Use the boxes to climb into the cavity.
3. Secret Dark Passage: In the large room with the pretty light thingy, go through the smaller set of doors to the right of the exit doors.
4. Secret High Plateau II: At the end of the open area with the lake there are some ruins with a treasure box on top. Climb the broken column and jump to it.
5. Secret Platform: To the right of the lowest monkey there is a platform with some armour. Shoot it go activate the secret.
6. Secret Monkey Hand: Towards the top of the open area you will enter a small tunnel. On the left wall of the tunnel there is an opening. Climb through it onto a platform then drop down onto the monkey hand.

Ursul Gardens (11)
1. Secret Thunder Switch: On the far right obelisk in the first area is a switch. Press it to activate the secret.
2. Secret Area: In the far left corner of the first area next to a rocky arc behind a pile of rocks are some sniper rounds. Collect them to activate the secret.
3. Secret Power-Up: Eventually you will come to a large grassy are that leads to another building. In the far back corner down the side of a small building there is a Serious Score power-up. Get it to activate the secret.
4. Secret Area: In the next large area, to the right is a large building and next to it is a large obelisk. The secret is behind the obelisk.
5. Secret Cannon: To the left of the large temple is a basketball ring. Score a goal to activate the secret.
6. Secret Item: Around the rear right of the large temple is a backpack. Collect it to activate the secret.
7. Secret Area: In the corner to the right of the temple is the secret area.
8. Secret Thunder Switch II: At the end of the next area (where the shaman appears again after a fight) there is a large pile of rocks. The largest rock has the thunder switch on it.
9. Secret Area: Beyond the aforementioned rock is a building. The secret area is around the back right of the building.
10. Secret Area: To the right of the large gate in the final area (where you have to collect the bananas) there is the secret area.
11. Secret Treasure: To the left of the large gate in the final area, in a corner, is a large and small rock. Behind the large rock is the secret chest. Its a difficult rock to climb. Try to stay against the rock wall as you jump as there is a slighly low edge on the rock there that you can reach.

Kwongo (0)
(No Secrets)

MAGNOR
Deadwood (4)

1: Secret Friend Of Fisherman: Slightly behind and to the right of where you start, on some grass in the swamp water (behind a large piece of armour), is an umbrella and a fishing rod. Approach the rod to trigger the secret.
2: Secret Crocodile Horn (tm): Up the road from where you start will be a giant rib cage in the swamp. The horn is under the rib cage.
3: Secret Serious Bomb: A little up the road from the area with the plasma gun you will find a fork in the road. Take the left path to a small dead end. Behind the building on the left of the dead end is a sea container. On top of it is the serious bomb. You will need to stack a barrel on top of a box and climb them to reach it.
4: Secret CROcodile: To open the gate at the end of this level you need to find a lever. When you find it, go into the swampy area to its right to find the crocodile. Approach it to trigger the secret.

Forsaken Compound (8)
1: Secret Item: Turn right directly after the first gates and travel around the right building. Pick up the serious bomb next to the sea container to trigger the secret.
2: Secret Armour: Use a box and a barrel to climb up onto the sea container next to the serious bomb. Jump across the sea containers to the small building with the armour on the roof. Climb up and collect the armour to trigger the secret.
3: Secret Crocodile Horn II (tm): Beyond the beginning gates there is a large swamp area that you have to fight through. Deviate off the path and to the middle left of this large area in some swamp is the horn.
4: Secret Health: Slightly ahead and to the right of the gates to the second area there is a jump platform (you can hear it). Jump on it to be propelled to the health.
5: Secret Dukes Sword: After the 3rd gates you will be forced onto a metal path. After that path you will return to swamp level. To you left are a series of small grass islands going off to the right into the swamp. Follow them to find the sword. Pick it up to trigger the secret.
6: Secret Dukes Hat: Continue on from the aforementioned sword to find the hat. Pick it up to trigger the secret.
7: Secret Dukes Coat: Continue on from the hat to find the coat. Pick it up to trigger the secret.
8: Secret Dukes Skeleton: Continue on from the coat to find the skeleton and what sounds like Croteam having a stab at Duke Nukem Forever.

Branchester (4)
1: Secret Area: Go backwards from where you start and cross a bridge. Behind the large tree trunk is an opening to get into it. Go inside to trigger the secret.
2: Secret Place: Eventually you will have to use a trampoline to jump to another area. In that next area there is a large tree trunk to the right. To the right of that tree trunk is a switch. Press it to lower a lift. Press the switch on the lift to be taken to the secret area.
3: Secret Item: You will eventually have to cross a pit of water with floating planks. A serious bomb will spawn on the bridge If you cross without touching the water. Collect it to trigger the secret.
4: Secret Room: You will eventually come to an area with dual Uzis. Beyond that area is another large area. On the right of that area is a large tree trunk. On the right of that tree trunk is the outline of a door. Blast it to reveal the area.

I might post the completed version at gamefaqs later.

Last edited by OuTLaWOwnz; 10-25-2005 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Updated: Started Magnor.