Seriously!

Go Back   Seriously! Forums > Serious Sam Series > Serious Sam Indie Series

Serious Sam Indie Series Talk about all your favorite indie Sam games here! Serious Sam: Double D XXL, Serious Sam: The Random Encounter, Serious Sam Kamikaze Attack!, or Serious Sam: The Greek Encounter!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2012, 09:44 PM   #1   Add To Ignore List  
Lurker

Default Can't launch Serious Sam Double D

Just bought it today during the sale, and during that, I've updated it in the "First Time Setup" Steam always does.

However, after that, the game doesn't loads or starts, I've already tried verifying the game cache, and it downloaded a file, and then it doesn't starts, I've tried everything Steam-related and nothing

Anyone knows the solution of my problem?

EDIT: After checking the game folder, I've found that Microsoft .NET is the missing application, however I've tried uninstalling old version from my PC, and then install the version inside the folder, and it seems before the end of install, the Setup crashes and it's says "Error during install" and I can't fix it

Hint for this maybe?

EDIT 2: I've installed .NET V 4.5 and then the game was supposed to run fine, but then this happened:

ERROR CLR: 80004005
The Program will close now.

What am I going to do now?

Last edited by Dankzaii; 08-02-2013 at 08:22 PM.