Seriously!

Go Back   Seriously! Forums > Serious Sam Series > Serious Sam 2

Serious Sam 2 Discuss anything and everything about Serious Sam 2, the official sequel to SS:FE and SS:SE.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-07-2012, 09:09 AM   #1   Add To Ignore List  
Gnaar
 
Joined: Mar 2012
 
foxthefoxx is offline
Unhappy Serious Sam 2 Remake?

Now, I haven't played Serious sam 2 that much since I bought it as a part of the steam sale/bundle.
Due to the fact that its a little too joyful to look at.

Dear Croteam...
This game looks a little bit too cartoony, even for SS standards. Playing it reminds me a lot of crash bandicoot... sadly. If its ever gonna be rereleased.
First... Change its Tone, this means npc would actually look a little bit more alien than smurfs. Story as well but thats too much for a remake.
Second... Remove all of its curve balls or at least fix them, like the frags and the vehicle sections.
I would list a few more but nah... as long as those two are fixed. This thing would go well...
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 09:16 AM   #2   Add To Ignore List  
Mental
 
Deepblue's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2004
 
Deepblue is offline
Default Re: Serious Sam 2 Remake?

We've already talked about this in a different thread.

It's not happening.
For one thing it may as well be a completely new game.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 10:04 AM   #3   Add To Ignore List  
Finzy Corp. CEO
 
Finzy's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Location: Whatshisoffice
 
Finzy is offline
Default Re: Serious Sam 2 Remake?

Crash Bandicoot? No ****ing way. I PLAY Crash Bandicoot, and there is absolutely no similarity. SS2 uses photorealistic textures with artistic characters, while Crash is all hand drawn. Though I might as well not bother with this argument probably, anyone who's played Crash wouldn't call a ps1 era platformer similar to SS2

Last edited by Finzy; 03-07-2012 at 10:09 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 10:33 AM   #4   Add To Ignore List  
Mental
 
Deepblue's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2004
 
Deepblue is offline
Default Re: Serious Sam 2 Remake?

For one thing you wouldn't let your kids play Serious Sam
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:04 AM   #5   Add To Ignore List  
...
 
AntonioR's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2011
 
AntonioR is offline
Default Re: Serious Sam 2 Remake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepblue View Post
For one thing you wouldn't let your kids play Serious Sam
It is sad that nowadays kindergarten kids grow up playing COD and similar stuff...
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:25 AM   #6   Add To Ignore List  
Developer Fairy
 
Solais's Avatar
 
Croteam Representative
Joined: Nov 2009
 
Solais is offline
Default Re: Serious Sam 2 Remake?

I grew up playing Doom and Duke Nukem 3D and Command & Conquer.
__________________
Since Old Lost Age I Shine

My Serious Sam 3/HD Workshop


While I do work for Croteam, I'm first of all of this community, so my opinions are my own and do not represent Croteam's views.
Unless when I use this nice blue color I totally didn't steal from Blizzard.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:28 AM   #7   Add To Ignore List  
 
Targ3t's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2008
 
Targ3t is offline
Default Re: Serious Sam 2 Remake?

I grew up playing Rampage, Red Alert: Retaliation, Duke Nukem 3D and Doom

Last edited by Targ3t; 08-11-2014 at 07:02 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 01:19 PM   #8   Add To Ignore List  
Seasons Smashings
 
*Serious Godzilla*'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: Rampaging In Las Vegas
 
*Serious Godzilla* is offline
Default Re: Serious Sam 2 Remake?

honestly, I grew up playing Doom and Serious Sam as well and I never noticed it being that bad as compared to COD....lol
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 02:56 PM   #9   Add To Ignore List  
Witch Bride
 
Roy O'Bannon's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: The Senate
 
Roy O'Bannon is offline
Default Re: Serious Sam 2 Remake?

Doom scared the shit out of me when I was little.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:46 PM   #10   Add To Ignore List  
Just-a chillin'....
 
Mongo's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2011
Location: Behind a Desk
 
Mongo is offline
Default Re: Serious Sam 2 Remake?

DooM was a hell of a lot of fun for me when I was little. Not scary at all. Fascinating actually to see how things worked and exploded haha.

Same for Serious Sam. Although TSE's Cucurburtos scared the hell out of me.
__________________

My name is Mongo, and I like Gnaars. And Cookies. Mmmm... Cookies!
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 07:23 AM   #11   Add To Ignore List  
Gnaar
 
Joined: Mar 2012
 
foxthefoxx is offline
Default Re: Serious Sam 2 Remake?

I grew with the ps1 era games... mainly Crash, Spyro and other cartoonish games... I dunno why, the game looks a little too damn cartoony for me... Could be the colors... Sorry I guess... =_= Just an opinion...
Anyways... I guess they are just avoiding it(the wildest guess in the world)... now, wonder how would they continue the story...
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:22 PM   #12   Add To Ignore List  
Seasons Smashings
 
*Serious Godzilla*'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: Rampaging In Las Vegas
 
*Serious Godzilla* is offline
Default Re: Serious Sam 2 Remake?

Dunno, Croteam have made it sound like they are planning on remaking it at some point in the near future.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 04:18 PM   #13   Add To Ignore List  
Kleer
 
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: In the FPSNation.
 
XXSeriousofSamXX is offline
Default Re: Serious Sam 2 Remake?

Yeah, I guess...

Anyways, I'm 12 now...

And uh..

When I was 4 I didn't play COD!

I played...

Serious Sam: The First Encounter!

And...

DOOM 95!!!!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 04:30 PM   #14   Add To Ignore List  
Pan
Silver Lined Boots
 
Pan's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Location: Looking for Snake
 
Pan is offline
Default Re: Serious Sam 2 Remake?

So many ellipses...........
__________________
"Don't you have to be told to do things to be considered a slave?"
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 12:40 PM   #15   Add To Ignore List  
Mental
 
Deepblue's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2004
 
Deepblue is offline
Default Re: Serious Sam 2 Remake?

Where did that ellipse thing even come from?
How the heck does it get triggered (I'm not really seeing a pattern here)
Why is it only Pan using it?

and why doesn't it make sense?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 03:16 PM   #16   Add To Ignore List  
Pan
Silver Lined Boots
 
Pan's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Location: Looking for Snake
 
Pan is offline
Default Re: Serious Sam 2 Remake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepblue View Post
Where did that ellipse thing even come from?
How the heck does it get triggered (I'm not really seeing a pattern here)
Why is it only Pan using it?

and why doesn't it make sense?
Why do you need to read into it?

Also the trigger is obvious.
__________________
"Don't you have to be told to do things to be considered a slave?"
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 10:10 PM   #17   Add To Ignore List  
Hey ladies
 
Fiendian's Avatar
 
Glowing Red Stove Top
Joined: Nov 2002
Location: Iceland
 
Fiendian is offline Send a message via ICQ to Fiendian Send a message via MSN to Fiendian
Default Re: Serious Sam 2 Remake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXSeriousofSamXX View Post
Yeah, I guess...

Anyways, I'm 12 now...

And uh..

When I was 4 I didn't play COD!

I played...

Serious Sam: The First Encounter!

And...

DOOM 95!!!!!
You're on the right track. Now play Unreal 1, Half-Life 1 and FEAR 1 + any expansion packs for these games.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 06:37 PM   #18   Add To Ignore List  
 
Targ3t's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2008
 
Targ3t is offline
Default Re: Serious Sam 2 Remake?

And Quake 1, Quake 2!

...

!

...
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 05:40 PM   #19   Add To Ignore List  
Just-a chillin'....
 
Mongo's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2011
Location: Behind a Desk
 
Mongo is offline
Default Re: Serious Sam 2 Remake?

And DooM II to go along side DooM 95! Don't forget Wolfenstein either!
Heretic and HeXen aren't bad games either! :3
__________________

My name is Mongo, and I like Gnaars. And Cookies. Mmmm... Cookies!
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 04:38 AM   #20   Add To Ignore List  
Werebull
 
Virgil Hilts's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: Lithuania
 
Virgil Hilts is offline
Default Re: Serious Sam 2 Remake?

Quake I (PC),
Doom I (PC),
Doom II (PC),
Resident Evil (PC),
Mortal Kombat 4 (PC),
Half-Life (PC),
Half-Life: Opposing Force (PC),
Half-Life: Blue Shift (PC),
Resident Evil 2 (PC),
Pharaoh (PC),
Croc & Croc 2 (PC),
Warcraft II (PC),
Unreal (PC),
Sin (PC),
Hogs of War (Russian, PC),
Ground Control (PC),
MDK 2 (PC),
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (PC),
Need For Speed: Porsche Unleashed (PC),
Hitman: Codename 47 (PC),
Unreal Tournament (PC),
Gunman: Chronicles (PC),
Soldier of Fortune (PC),
Emperor: Battle For Dune (PC),
Aladdin in Nasira's Revenge (PC),
Quake III (PC),
Serious Sam: The First Encounter (PC),
Max Payne (PC)
American McGee's Alice (PC),
No One Lives Forever (1 or 2?) (PC),
Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project (PC),
Serious Sam: The Second Encounter (PC),
Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix (PC),
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault (PC),
Return to Castle Wolfenstein (PC),
Matt Hayes Fishing (PC),
MAFIA (PC),
Splinter Cell (PC),
Star Trek: Elite Force II (PC),
The Great Escape (PC)
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (PC),
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (PC),
Half-Life: Retribution (Russian, PC),
Max Payne 2 (PC).

From this list of my classic games you can judge what games I like.
__________________
Visit my channel!
http://www.youtube.com/user/VirgilHilts1944
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 01:19 PM   #21   Add To Ignore List  
Mental
 
Deepblue's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2004
 
Deepblue is offline
Default Re: Serious Sam 2 Remake?

What was this thread about again?
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 04:50 PM   #22   Add To Ignore List  
Black Star
 
Devostator's Avatar
 
Seriously! Creative Moderator
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: Germany
 
Devostator is offline
Default Re: Serious Sam 2 Remake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepblue View Post
What was this thread about again?
It's about ponies
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:38 AM   #23   Add To Ignore List  
Kleer
 
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: In the FPSNation.
 
XXSeriousofSamXX is offline
Default Re: Serious Sam 2 Remake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiendian View Post
You're on the right track. Now play Unreal 1, Half-Life 1 and FEAR 1 + any expansion packs for these games.
I've played...

Unreal 1

Fear 1

FEAR 2

Half-Life 1

Half-Life 2

Half-Life 2: Episode One

Half-Life 2: Episode Two

Counter-Strike: Source

DOOM 2

DOOM 3

Heretic

Hexen

Shadow Warrior

BLOOD...

I consider myself a retro gamer. I don't like all these new shooters. Honestly the only good new shooter is Halo and Serious Sam!
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:38 PM   #24   Add To Ignore List  
Khnum
 
Thekazuya005's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: Croatia
 
Thekazuya005 is offline
Default Re: Serious Sam 2 Remake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXSeriousofSamXX View Post
I've played...

Unreal 1

Fear 1

FEAR 2

Half-Life 1

Half-Life 2

Half-Life 2: Episode One

Half-Life 2: Episode Two

Counter-Strike: Source

DOOM 2

DOOM 3

Heretic

Hexen

Shadow Warrior

BLOOD...

I consider myself a retro gamer. I don't like all these new shooters. Honestly the only good new shooter is Halo and Serious Sam!
good for you... you think sam is new? heheh doom 3 was slow shit as fans say, try to play duke nukem, doom 1 and other better shooters though
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:41 PM   #25   Add To Ignore List  
Pan
Silver Lined Boots
 
Pan's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Location: Looking for Snake
 
Pan is offline
Default Re: Serious Sam 2 Remake?

I adore how people think playing Retro games and announcing it gives them any kind of rep these days.

The most common thing I read is "I don't like modern games, they're all dumb. I like retro shooters! They're the best"

Meanwhile NMR, Viper and myself are playing Halo fourbillion and having a great time playing it and laughing and all that good stuff. And I can't help but cock my head and go "You hate all these modern day shooters? ALL of them?" It's like, not all classic shooters were praised or any good. Quite a few were crap. Just like todays games.

I'm starting to think that nice nostalgia tinted glasses blind some people a bit too much. This whole Retro games > Modern games or vice versa is just silly. Good games are good games. You don't get rep for playing good games, it doesn't work like that. The old games you claim are amazing, probably. But so are a lot of modern games.

I'm a casual gamer. I play games and I just like to enjoy the experience. Meaning I enjoy both old games, and new ones. I enjoy some Halo and I enjoy some Wolfenstein 3D. Isolating myself to a particular generation of games is very silly and so many people act like that makes them better or their choices are better. Silliness I say, silliness!

/rant

I could say more but wall of text.
__________________
"Don't you have to be told to do things to be considered a slave?"

Last edited by Pan; 01-30-2013 at 03:54 PM. Reason: whoop whoop
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:53 PM   #26   Add To Ignore List  
Khnum
 
Thekazuya005's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: Croatia
 
Thekazuya005 is offline
Default Re: Serious Sam 2 Remake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan View Post
I adore how people think playing Retro games and announcing it gives them any kind of rep these days.

The most common thing I read is "I don't like modern games, they're all dumb. I like retro shooters! They're the best"

Meanwhile NMR, Viper and myself are playing Halo fourbillion and having a great time playing it and laughing and all that good stuff. And I can't help but cock my head and go "You hate all these modern day shooters? ALL of them?" It's like, not all classic shooters were praised or any good. Quite a few were crap. Just like todays games.

I'm starting to think that nice nostalgia tinted glasses blind some people a bit too much. This whole Retro games > Modern games or vice versa is just silly. Good games are good games. You don't get rep for playing good games, it doesn't work like that. The old games you claim are amazing, probably. But so are a lot of modern games.

I'm a casual gamer. I play games and I just like to enjoy the experience. Meaning I enjoy both old games, and new ones. I enjoy some Halo and I enjoy some Wolfenstein 3D. Isolating myself to a particular generation of games is very silly and so many people act like that makes them better or their choices are better. Silliness I say, silliness!

/rant

I could say more but wall of text.
briliant, playing a game with health regen... halo reach was good, but just a 1 week time shooter, COD = SHIT noone likes it. diablo 3-never tried, new silent hill isnt good... hitman 5 = shame to the hitman series, which im a huge fan of, tekken tag tournament 2 = keeps the good glory... there are good games nowdays but most of them suck balls!
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:03 PM   #27   Add To Ignore List  
Pan
Silver Lined Boots
 
Pan's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Location: Looking for Snake
 
Pan is offline
Default Re: Serious Sam 2 Remake?

You don't like health regen for the sake of not liking it. It's incredibly easy to die in Halo games. The regenerating health does little to save you. A 1 week shooter? Man, how ignorant a statement that is. Do you think before you make posts at all? I gotta admit I looked at that in bewilderment. NMR and I played Halo 3 a couple of weeks ago several times. A long time after release. I think you should try playing it with friends after playing it alone. That's what I did. It enriches and changes the experience dramatically.

You make bold statements about COD -> "No one likes it". I like it. Viper apparently likes it. My friends all like it. It is a very popular franchise for offering what we like. Solid shooting with great set pieces and action. It might be campy but we like it that way. It has a lot going for it and just because it isn't Doom with it's health packs or whatever. Some games aren't made for health packs. I see CoD with Health packs breaking the flow of the game and being very out of place.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 would keep the glory since it never stopped. Just like Street Fighter, Dead or Alive and Virtua Fighter. Fighting games are hard to get wrong.

Again, I see this whole "EWW REGENERATING HEALTH" as a fallback complaint for these 'retro gamers' to defend their games. Regenerating health isn't bad. It can be used to a games advantage in design. The issue here really is that it may be over used. But that's irrelevant here. All the arguments against modern fps's is that they have this health option. So what? It's not bad, gamers just get pissy about it for the silliest reasons. They really do.

I defend modern games against these stupid complaints because they are unnecessary. You complain that CoD does nothing new. Neither did some of the older games either. They changed the set pieces and then said "Okay that's done, put some enemies in and we're good." You can't expect CoD to do a lot with their setting and focus. But they do well with their set pieces, their story and their music. Their multiplayer always revamped to be interesting. That's new additions that are always over looked. And its depressing to me as a gamer when I see that all shoved aside because there wasn't some kind of engine overhaul.

So yeah. Retro gamers suck, you silly buggers.

Disclaimer: Read this post in a calm manner. That is how it was written.
__________________
"Don't you have to be told to do things to be considered a slave?"
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:10 PM   #28   Add To Ignore List  
Khnum
 
Thekazuya005's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: Croatia
 
Thekazuya005 is offline
Default Re: Serious Sam 2 Remake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan View Post
You don't like health regen for the sake of not liking it. It's incredibly easy to die in Halo games. The regenerating health does little to save you. A 1 week shooter? Man, how ignorant a statement that is. Do you think before you make posts at all? I gotta admit I looked at that in bewilderment. NMR and I played Halo 3 a couple of weeks ago several times. A long time after release. I think you should try playing it with friends after playing it alone. That's what I did. It enriches and changes the experience dramatically.

You make bold statements about COD -> "No one likes it". I like it. Viper apparently likes it. My friends all like it. It is a very popular franchise for offering what we like. Solid shooting with great set pieces and action. It might be campy but we like it that way. It has a lot going for it and just because it isn't Doom with it's health packs or whatever. Some games aren't made for health packs. I see CoD with Health packs breaking the flow of the game and being very out of place.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 would keep the glory since it never stopped. Just like Street Fighter, Dead or Alive and Virtua Fighter. Fighting games are hard to get wrong.

Again, I see this whole "EWW REGENERATING HEALTH" as a fallback complaint for these 'retro gamers' to defend their games. Regenerating health isn't bad. It can be used to a games advantage in design. The issue here really is that it may be over used. But that's irrelevant here. All the arguments against modern fps's is that they have this health option. So what? It's not bad, gamers just get pissy about it for the silliest reasons. They really do.

I defend modern games against these stupid complaints because they are unnecessary. You complain that CoD does nothing new. Neither did some of the older games either. They changed the set pieces and then said "Okay that's done, put some enemies in and we're good." You can't expect CoD to do a lot with their setting and focus. But they do well with their set pieces, their story and their music. Their multiplayer always revamped to be interesting. That's new additions that are always over looked. And its depressing to me as a gamer when I see that all shoved aside because there wasn't some kind of engine overhaul.

So yeah. Retro gamers suck, you silly buggers.

Disclaimer: Read this post in a calm manner. That is how it was written.
being a gueniss like you made my day LOL... you dudes want your games realistic with a ****ing superman soldier who regens his health... i played halo with my friend and beaten it on the hardest difficult, its easy, i like all kinds of a game, all hate cod which is obvious just few dudes from my class "like" it... cod is past though more and more people see how oldified it is cod isnt many... im not a retro gamer, im a pro gamer and i can say that for sure, i play all games... and i know what im writting though COD is absurd
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:11 PM   #29   Add To Ignore List  
Pan
Silver Lined Boots
 
Pan's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Location: Looking for Snake
 
Pan is offline
Default Re: Serious Sam 2 Remake?

Dude... one of my favorite games is Ape Escape...

I don't see how I like realistic games when I am a man in pink armour flying around in a jet pack shooting aliens from deep space. That doesn't sound realistic.

I also don't see how my minigun turrets have infinite ammo or how my main character can survive a nuclear blast. I also don't understand how I like realistic games if I can travel through times and catch monkeys with a plasma net and remote controlled cars. Also laser batons.

Wait I think I'm mixing up my games here.

Edit: You aren't a pro gamer. John Choi is a pro gamer. You are a person who thinks highly of himself as a game player, which is fine. I think I'm really good at video games, but I am still able to admit I am a casual player by how I treat my video games.

You are also identifying CODs popularity by what a small percentage of the gaming population think, i.e. people you know. That's bad statistics, bro.

Also thank you, I do enjoy being reminded of my superior intellect. Excuse me whilst I lift my 360's Ethernet cable back in and pick up my 360 controller. I think I might like to play a game.
__________________
"Don't you have to be told to do things to be considered a slave?"

Last edited by Pan; 01-30-2013 at 04:15 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:18 PM   #30   Add To Ignore List  
Khnum
 
Thekazuya005's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: Croatia
 
Thekazuya005 is offline
Default Re: Serious Sam 2 Remake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan View Post
Dude... one of my favorite games is Ape Escape...

I don't see how I like realistic games when I am a man in pink armour flying around in a jet pack shooting aliens from deep space. That doesn't sound realistic.

I also don't see how my minigun turrets have infinite ammo or how my main character can survive a nuclear blast. I also don't understand how I like realistic games if I can travel through times and catch monkeys with a plasma net and remote controlled cars. Also laser batons.

Wait I think I'm mixing up my games here.
i liked halo! i cant say i didnt... but some things is simply hate in games
PS-another good nowdays game is... DUKE NUKEM FOREVER yeah ALL HATE it but i simply liked it, the only thing is that 2 weapons limit, he geves that feeling, he is a ****ed up new game reminding on cod, but with all that it still had a old days duke like manly feeling
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Serious Sam 3 BFE disappeared from steam Devostator Serious Sam 3 20 12-07-2011 12:09 PM
A brief explanation as to what is happening in SS3 and how it ties in with SS1 Squadala Serious Sam 3 23 08-21-2011 10:41 AM
Serious Sam HD participates in Steam Summer Sale activities... new DLC as a prize viper45 Serious Sam HD 25 07-06-2011 05:07 PM
Sound Error - Need Help Desperately !! rv_84 Serious Sam 2 22 04-13-2008 02:37 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:55 AM.