Seriously!

Go Back   Seriously! Forums > Serious Sam Series > Serious Sam Classic > Serious Sam Classic Workshop > Serious Editor

Serious Editor Discuss mapping ideas & problems or show tutorials and maps.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-21-2017, 05:15 AM   #1   Add To Ignore List  
Gnaar

Default Help with scripts

I'm making completely fresh clean mod that uses own models, sounds and textures. With these tree i have no problems. Now its time fro game logik. Long story short. I need to find:
1. The way how to edit game menu. I need to delete some of the settings so player can not access the player, server or other settings bisidse audio, video and new game. OR instead can i make that game loads right into the level without ability to exit to main menu?
2. File where is all the enemies, player and weapons properties stored. I what to change their damage, speed, and some other things
3. Is there a way to spawn a player completely without weapons?
4. Executing console commands on level/game start up. I want to disable hud whith /hud_bShowInfo=0. Or its better to just retexture all hud elements into fully transparent?

I know that some of the things i ask for require coding skills for understanding the layout of things and game logik but im totaly fine with it. Any kind of information will be highly appreciated.

Last edited by befly; 05-21-2017 at 06:04 AM.