Seriously!

Go Back   Seriously! Forums > General > Off Topic Forum

Off Topic Forum Discuss anything and everything in this forum.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-16-2004, 01:54 AM   #1   Add To Ignore List  
supersunny!

supershine785 is offline Send a message via ICQ to supershine785 Send a message via AIM to supershine785 Send a message via Yahoo to supershine785
Default Happy Birthday, Archaeopteryx!!!

Happy happy happy happy day!!
I love you!

YAY! Birthday fun for everyone! Let's dance!
Old 01-16-2004, 01:55 AM   #2   Add To Ignore List  
master misspella!

EpShot is offline Send a message via AIM to EpShot

*dances*
Old 01-16-2004, 01:56 AM   #3   Add To Ignore List  
supersunny!

supershine785 is offline Send a message via ICQ to supershine785 Send a message via AIM to supershine785 Send a message via Yahoo to supershine785

Yay! MORE DANCING!
Irish jigs!
Breakdancing!
Make like 'Honey' and drop some "skillz"
Old 01-16-2004, 01:58 AM   #4   Add To Ignore List  
Do the Mario!

SuperMang! is offline Send a message via AIM to SuperMang!

/busts out the guitar

Happeh birthday!

dum-duh-dum

Happeh fappeh birthday!

/does a short riff and bashes guitar

HELLO CLEVELAND!

Last edited by SuperMang!; 01-16-2004 at 02:00 AM.
Old 01-16-2004, 01:58 AM   #5   Add To Ignore List  
salty pirate

Darth Plato is offline Send a message via AIM to Darth Plato

Rock on!

Happy Birthday to another forum great!
Old 01-16-2004, 02:03 AM   #6   Add To Ignore List  
...is dreaming.

Oswald is offline Send a message via ICQ to Oswald Send a message via AIM to Oswald

god must be lazy (or crazy) if he allowed that man survived another year.

"there's only so much liquor she can take, capt'n!"
http://downloads.redjupiter.com/users/images/KevinGossettManilaSitesCom/scotty.jpg

Shameless self-promotion - click here to see my portfolio.
Shamelessly ripping films apart with the Popcorn Nazis.
Old 01-16-2004, 02:30 AM   #7   Add To Ignore List  
yaranaika?

Xaositect_Crayon is offline Send a message via AIM to Xaositect_Crayon Send a message via MSN to Xaositect_Crayon Send a message via Yahoo to Xaositect_Crayon

happy b-day Archy!

I wonder what would happen if you threw a bottle of good whiskey in the warp containment of the enterprise?

he unobserved state is a fog of probabilities, a window of and for error. The watcher observes, the fog collapses, an event resolves. A theory becomes a fact... What is the truth? Tell me, if you know. And I will not believe you. Things are never what they seem. Clean gloves hide dirty hands - and mine are dirtier than most... Without truth, there can be no justice.
Old 01-16-2004, 02:46 AM   #8   Add To Ignore List  
...is dreaming.

Oswald is offline Send a message via ICQ to Oswald Send a message via AIM to Oswald

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRictus
happy b-day Archy!

I wonder what would happen if you threw a bottle of good whiskey in the warp containment of the enterprise?
the show would probably get better

Shameless self-promotion - click here to see my portfolio.
Shamelessly ripping films apart with the Popcorn Nazis.
Old 01-16-2004, 02:49 AM   #9   Add To Ignore List  
yaranaika?

Xaositect_Crayon is offline Send a message via AIM to Xaositect_Crayon Send a message via MSN to Xaositect_Crayon Send a message via Yahoo to Xaositect_Crayon

lol well, I always looked at it as the most kickass mediocrity ever......

if that makes sense... ehhh sorry I like cheesyness

he unobserved state is a fog of probabilities, a window of and for error. The watcher observes, the fog collapses, an event resolves. A theory becomes a fact... What is the truth? Tell me, if you know. And I will not believe you. Things are never what they seem. Clean gloves hide dirty hands - and mine are dirtier than most... Without truth, there can be no justice.
Old 01-16-2004, 03:00 AM   #10   Add To Ignore List  
salty pirate

Darth Plato is offline Send a message via AIM to Darth Plato

I think it would depend on which Enterprise you mean.

If it was the original Starship Enterprise, it would probably be flung into warp 11, taking to crew to a strange planet. The planet would be ruled by power-mad superhumans and depsite problems with the transporter system half of the major characters would beam down to the styrofoam surface. There Mr. Sulu would go nuts, and a red-shirted security guard would get paralyzed by some kind of yellow ray. Bones would lean over and pronounce him dead, after which kirk woud find the computer giving the beings their super powers and talk it to death and Spock would make some wry remark.

If it were the NCC-1701A, the Enterprise would shoot into a brightly colored warp stream and emerge in a moral dilemma with the Klingons. After quoting a little Shakespeare and drinking blue wine, the Kilngons would fumble all over themselves and Mr. Sulu would turn up in his own spaceship. The whole cast would hug now that God and peace had been found and Spock would make some wry remark about how it all happened in spite of the alcohol.

If it were the enterprise B they would all be flung through time and run into the Enterprise D and some Romulans. This would result in the hot security guard from the future getting it on with a Romulan for some reason, regarding which Mr. Data would make some poignant remark at a much later date.

If it were the enterprise C the whole thing would be sent into a time-travelling nexus that captures intermittent celebrities like Whoopi Goldberg and Malcolm McDowell. Scotty and Chekov would stare into space thinking Kirk was dead. Actually he'd be chopping wood in paradize, showing off his muscles to no one in particular. Mr. Spock would spew profanities and refuse to be a part of It. I mean Leonard Nimoy would. Captain Picard would drop by to take Captain Kirk seriously.

If it were the enterprise D, the ship would be flung into warp 9.9, taking them all to a planet with a culture that seems like our own but is different in one respect while Geordi tried to reverse the polarity on something so they could get back. Ryker would go down and get laid on the computer-generated surface and Troi would cry--not because of him but because of some pain and sorrow ion the planet. "Pain," she would say in a nasal voice. Then wesley would reverse the polrity by accident, but not before the crew learned an important moral lesson about cultural diversity. At the end Dr. Crusher would hit on Picard but he wouldn't get it.

If it were the enterprise E the ship would go back in time and get taken over by the Borg. Data would get molested by the Borg queen and have something poignant to say. Meanwhile the past would look pretty different from what the Crew expected, with them finding out that the guy who invented the warp drive was drunk the whole time. Thus it would all come full circle.

Last edited by Darth Plato; 01-16-2004 at 03:06 AM.
Old 01-16-2004, 03:11 AM   #11   Add To Ignore List  
343 Guilty Spark

Happy Birthday !!!
To the forum Hackzor. Hope you have a good one.

Appologies for anyone elses bday I have missed lately.
AS

"Get out of here Stalker!... Get out of here Stalker!"
Old 01-16-2004, 04:01 AM   #12   Add To Ignore List  
Egg
Block faced Pirate

OMG happy birthday http://www.armorica.tm.fr/prehistoire/images/archo.gif!

Hope you got what I told Supershine to got you!
Old 01-16-2004, 04:18 AM   #14   Add To Ignore List  
Cuppa tea?

Aww.. thanks every one.. Ill have fun and drink a few beers for you all :-P
Old 01-16-2004, 04:19 AM   #15   Add To Ignore List  
supersunny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg
OMG happy birthday
Hope you got what I told Supershine to got you!
Maybe yes...maybe no....maybe...uh...YES. (got the handcuffs, mayonaisse and paperclips all boxed up)
Birthday FUN!!!
Old 01-16-2004, 04:44 AM   #16   Add To Ignore List  
yaranaika?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Plato

If it was the original Starship Enterprise, it would probably be flung into warp 11, taking to crew to a strange planet. The planet would be ruled by power-mad superhumans and depsite problems with the transporter system half of the major characters would beam down to the styrofoam surface. There Mr. Sulu would go nuts, and a red-shirted security guard would get paralyzed by some kind of yellow ray. Bones would lean over and pronounce him dead, after which kirk woud find the computer giving the beings their super powers and talk it to death and Spock would make some wry remark.

If it were the NCC-1701A, the Enterprise would shoot into a brightly colored warp stream and emerge in a moral dilemma with the Klingons. After quoting a little Shakespeare and drinking blue wine, the Kilngons would fumble all over themselves and Mr. Sulu would turn up in his own spaceship. The whole cast would hug now that God and peace had been found and Spock would make some wry remark about how it all happened in spite of the alcohol.

If it were the enterprise B they would all be flung through time and run into the Enterprise D and some Romulans. This would result in the hot security guard from the future getting it on with a Romulan for some reason, regarding which Mr. Data would make some poignant remark at a much later date.

If it were the enterprise C the whole thing would be sent into a time-travelling nexus that captures intermittent celebrities like Whoopi Goldberg and Malcolm McDowell. Scotty and Chekov would stare into space thinking Kirk was dead. Actually he'd be chopping wood in paradize, showing off his muscles to no one in particular. Mr. Spock would spew profanities and refuse to be a part of It. I mean Leonard Nimoy would. Captain Picard would drop by to take Captain Kirk seriously.

If it were the enterprise D, the ship would be flung into warp 9.9, taking them all to a planet with a culture that seems like our own but is different in one respect while Geordi tried to reverse the polarity on something so they could get back. Ryker would go down and get laid on the computer-generated surface and Troi would cry--not because of him but because of some pain and sorrow ion the planet. "Pain," she would say in a nasal voice. Then wesley would reverse the polrity by accident, but not before the crew learned an important moral lesson about cultural diversity. At the end Dr. Crusher would hit on Picard but he wouldn't get it.

If it were the enterprise E the ship would go back in time and get taken over by the Borg. Data would get molested by the Borg queen and have something poignant to say. Meanwhile the past would look pretty different from what the Crew expected, with them finding out that the guy who invented the warp drive was drunk the whole time. Thus it would all come full circle.
yay for cliche`ness

and if it happened to the big O dorothy might say something and there'd be some boring robot fight

and again... happy birthday haxxor!

Old 01-16-2004, 05:20 AM   #17   Add To Ignore List  
Comedian (no joke)

Kenjamin is offline Send a message via ICQ to Kenjamin Send a message via AIM to Kenjamin Send a message via MSN to Kenjamin Send a message via Yahoo to Kenjamin

ewwww....its hackzor...

h.b.h.i.l.y.i.b.v.y.s.s.d.g.a!!!!!!!
-
Kadranos (11:19:41 PM): yeah, I like little vietnamese boys
-
<Joben> I'm reskinning the head of the beheaded enemy...
-
[3/28/2008 5:20:38 PM] cHr0nIc says: where are you, sugarlips?
[3/28/2008 5:21:11 PM] cHr0nIc says: I miss my sweet honey pot :P
Old 01-16-2004, 05:57 AM   #18   Add To Ignore List  
Devil's Advocate

Happy Birthday HACKZOOOOOOR
Old 01-16-2004, 06:18 AM   #19   Add To Ignore List  
Hooyah!!

Quaar-Jet is offline Send a message via ICQ to Quaar-Jet Send a message via MSN to Quaar-Jet

WooHoo, Haxzor!!
Attached Images

"ACCORDING TO MY CALCULATIONS, WHEN THIS BABY HITS EIGHTY EIGHT MILES PER HOUR..... YOURE GONNA SEE SOME SERIOUS SHIT."
- 'Doc' Emmet Brown - BACK TO THE FUTURE
Old 01-16-2004, 06:26 AM   #20   Add To Ignore List  
designer

Smithboy is offline Send a message via ICQ to Smithboy Send a message via AIM to Smithboy Send a message via MSN to Smithboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Plato

That's nice but Enterprise B and C should be switched there. Enterprise B was in the Generations movie and Enterprise C was in that TNG episode with Tasha Yar and the ship from the past.
Old 01-16-2004, 07:58 AM   #21   Add To Ignore List  
أنا عربي يا شرموته

Old 01-16-2004, 08:59 AM   #22   Add To Ignore List  
Khnum

HB
Ax
BR
JN
Old 01-16-2004, 10:03 AM   #23   Add To Ignore List  
Diggin' it!

Hkan is offline Send a message via MSN to Hkan

hackz0r/archaeopteryx
Grattis på födelsedagen
Old 01-16-2004, 07:56 PM   #24   Add To Ignore List  
ZEN
roll'n ana stroll'n

Last edited by ZEN; 12-19-2008 at 01:33 AM.
Old 01-16-2004, 08:10 PM   #25   Add To Ignore List  
Hey ladies

Glowing Red Stove Top

Fiendian is offline Send a message via ICQ to Fiendian Send a message via MSN to Fiendian

Happy birthday Hackz0r!
Old 01-16-2004, 09:07 PM   #26   Add To Ignore List  
Voice of Sam

Yay! Happy Birthday!
Old 01-16-2004, 09:10 PM   #27   Add To Ignore List  
Balls

Dr.PaiN is offline Send a message via MSN to Dr.PaiN

wooooohoooo party
bday hackzor
Old 01-17-2004, 02:16 AM   #28   Add To Ignore List  
Cuppa tea?

Woo, Thanks every one :-D I had a good one :-D