Seriously!

Go Back   Seriously! Forums > General > Showcases & Portfolios

Showcases & Portfolios The most awesome creations of our members can be seen here. Got some cool stuff? Show it off here and get feedback!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-08-2008, 06:48 AM   #1   Add To Ignore List  
Kleer
 
Brandon the Nuke's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: USA
 
Brandon the Nuke is offline Send a message via MSN to Brandon the Nuke
Default The Nuclear Wasteland Showcase Thread

This is my first official post on this forum, so this is more or less an intro thread as well as a Showcase thread. I will show you all my works, even though I don't have any comics, maps, art, and sprites because I suck at them and never will try them.

So this is still a showcase thread. I will be showing you ALL of my workings that I have done, aka finished Profiles. Even though how much I take in creating a profile/Fan Fiction/Role Play.

Brandon the Nuke, Reporting for Duty.

Quote:
Name: Patricia C. Tetra-Aria
Nickname: The Dragon Lady
Real Name: Patricia Cole Tetra-Aria the 3rd
Species: Human/Dragon
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 150

DOB: December 15, 1988
Date as of Now: June 16, 2007
Birthplace: Virchow Krankenhaus, Berlin
Residence: Berlin, Germany
Occupation/Rank: Princess of Germany (Not Old enough to become Queen of Germany, 19 years old a female has to be to become Queen)
Social Class: Friendly/Kind
Economic Class: Upper Class
Alignment: Good
IQ: 140

Physical Techniques:
(1) Spell Casting - She will only cast White Magic to heal everyone, and not hurt anyone, she's a Non-Fighter.

(2) Ninjstu - Can use all of the Ninjstu incept the Forbidden ones, all her trainers died by a strange ailment.

(3) Dragoon - Training was intense but, Patricia Cole Tetra-Aria the 3rd passed with flying colors, and latterly made everyone impressed that a female can do Basic and Advance Training in Three months and finish it in less then that.

(4) Intense Hearing - Can hear a lot of things from a far away, all the rumors are stopped right there if there is a rumor going around about her or anyone else in the Castle, but because she's the only one there she's the one that get the most rumors about and stopped before any more harm is done to her reputation, and her attitude goes down the drain.

(5) Sensing Pure Souls - Kind a hard to do when she's the only one that hunts for Pure Souls and to cleanse the Non-Pure souls to become pure, she's on a Quest of Great Magnitude.

(6) Pulse Rage - She is easy to become full of Rage, Hate, and everything else. Her power is increased double time and she'll make sure, she'll kill anyone who made her family die one at a time, and she's thinking it is Lionheart Destiny Laguna who did it.

Abilities and Aptitude/Transformations:
(1) Pulsar Transformation (Transformation/Aptitude) - Anyone can transform into a Pulsar Dragon, just a little harder if you aren't of Dragon Decent or a Dragoon. Only these two things can transform, but it is possible for everyone to transform into a Pulsar Dragon, but Dragons and Dragoons have a better chances then, Non-Descendants and Non-Dragoon training.

(2) Summoning (Spell/Ability) - Summons, powerful Aeons, Guardian Forces, and Summons. These can help you in you're battles against evil or evil can use them against you, the only thing that is non summon able by this way is the Oblivion Bahamut.

(3) Revival of Pure Souls (Ability) - Revives some of the most purest people around, in the entire universe, and makes sure they will protect the Innocent and go after the Evil/Villains.

(4) Mana Drain (Ability) - Absorbs half of the Mana from an opponent, which needs MP for his/her skills or other abilities. Costs, 55 Mana to use and double if you are going to use it again.

(5) Health Drain (Ability) - Absorbs less then half of the Health Points from an opponent, which has a lot of health to last longer then you. Costs, 100 Mana points to use and triple if you are going to use it again.

(6) Draconian Ninjstu Transformation (Transformation/Ability/Aptitude) - Patricia's Mother told her about this transformation when she was like, 3 years old before her mother died, 5 years before her father died, This is the most completely hardest transformation, because it converges your Charka and Mana into one area, and you transform into a Pulsar Dragon, and as well as with something extra, like extra Defense. You say the Ninjstu you want to use with the Dragon Transformation.

(7) Grand Summoning - This is to Call, Oblivion Bahamut to save the day to stop all of the monsters and demons within various people. The main Attacks of Oblivion Bahamut is Oblivion Flare and Oblivion Lightning Strike. They are both powerful attacks, and he's ten times taller and powerful then, Bahamut's before him.

(8) Mineral Appearance - Makes Minerals appear any time of minerals and/or ores. That doesn't matter, that makes her nation stronger just because her, and she's the only one that can do this Mineral/Ore and she makes the Strongest Ore/Minerals.

(9) Metal Smithing Skill - Her Metal Smithing is increased so much that she is greater then the regular Blacksmith.

10) Forbidden Summon: Xe'Ira Summoning - Black Hole Bahamut the God of All Dragons is the only forbidden Summon because it takes a lot more Life Force than anything else Patricia uses it can kill her even if it is used more than once in any occasion nothing can keep the Bahamut from doing anything unless its ordered by the Xe'Ira Summoning that has to summon it and it will take most of her Life Force to bring this Very Powerful Summon to life, it fires a Black Hole first than something like Mega Flare to utterly Destroy anything that is inside of the Black Hole part of Black Hole Flare.

11) Forbidden Transformation: True Form Legendary Dragon Iris D. Tetra-Lira - This Dragon Transformation is the True Form of Patricia C. Tetra-Lira... She used to be a very powerful Legendary Dragon that is the strongest of all the Dragons and controls all of the dragons that don't have a Rank in the Gods Area. It's the Top of all the Dragon Forms and Doesn't like anyone and will kill anyone in her way from starting and destroying all the Legendary Beings besides her... She will annihilate even the Crossbreed within herself meaning she will kill all the friends of her and the Enemies and Rivals even though this Dragon Transformation is hard on someone like this. The Dragon Species is Physic Flame Hatred Ion Core Bahamut of Total Annihilation the utter core of Evil and Destruction but this only happens when "Patricia C. Tetra-Lira" comes completely unstable and starts destroying cities and countries with her Physic Powers.

12) Forbidden Seal: Dark Magic - Patricia Can only use any type of Dark Magic if she meets the conditions of what it requires; She has to be pissed off to no end. Where she uses all of her Dark Magic all at once but it'll make her completely weak after it though and she can't fight what-so ever against anyone who tries to attack her. But in a strange thing, she can use this in Dimensions that Neutralize the Entire Element of Darkness. Because no Dimension can live without Shadows, but must have light & Shadows.

Hobbies and Talents:
(1) Juggling - She can juggle almost anything, she's trying to break the Juggling record and she's working hard to do this one.
(2) Mining - She had to work at a mine for a while just because her family was ticked at her for lying to them right in there faces, so this is now her new hobby because she was sent there during when she was 10 - 16 years old, when her family was still alive.
(3) Metal Smithing - She can make almost perfect new type of weapons without knowing it, because she's a secret that will make her very famous, she can make Ion Stream Iron Weapons, and they are very easily to make.
(4) Sight Seeing - Goes to far away places and becomes a Tourist.
(5) Posing for Nudity Mags - Figures out this will be the Best Way to make Money.

Weaknesses:
(1) Fights for herself, and not for the people, she thinks she can take anyone on and not lose.
(2) Paranoid/Insane
(3) Insomnia
(4) Darkness - Meaning she's weak against the Dark Element, and she is as well as very scared in the dark.
(5) Sacred - She's the only being in the universe that has this weakness, meaning she'll be easier to turn into an Evil Being, meaning a Vampire or Werewolf.
(6) Heart Defect - Her heart is stronger then normal, but she has to pump more blood to other parts of her body, just because of this defect

Personal Information

Friends: Pulsar the Dark Pulsar Dragon, MD the Shape Shifting Fate, Jessica Jay Katherine, Tom R. Za'Riz, Relentless D. Acetonic the Grand Master Dragon (Master)

Rivals: Holy R. Enigma, Dragon of Destiny, Dragon of Death, Lionheart D. Laguna, and many others

Enemies: All Evil Beings, Lionheart D. Laguna (She's thinking this guy isn't a pure soul), Enigma, Dragon of Destiny (He's Neutral how's he acting) and Holy Ragnarok Enigma (Neutral As well)

Known Relatives: Patricia Catherine Tetra-Aria the 2nd (Mother/Dead), Jacob Cole Tetra-Aria the 4th (Father/Dead), and Leo Ragnarok Tetra-Aria (Grand Father/Dead), Dargoth-Lie-Holy the True Creator of the Universe (True Father/Alive), Maria Z. Xeon the Goddess of Annihilation (True Mother/Alive), Iris D. Tetra-Lira (Half-Sister/Alive)

Personality: Kind, Friendly, Lonely, Depressed, Wanting Attention from a Fatherly or Motherly figure even though can't have it. Hating that almost all her family died months apart and she's the only one left alive of her Kingdom, meaning the New Germany Empire won't be going too far, Tetra-Aria Era is almost over, Hate, Anger, Fear, and Loosely Paranoid.

Background: Patricia C. Tetra-Aria has a very hard life during her childhood, because she's a daughter of a King, Queen, and a Grand Daughter to a Ruthless Emperor, in the New German Empire. Her mother died right at, when she was 7 years old, because of that she became distance, from her father and Grand Father, and she started to lie too much, and she was sent to the mines because of her most punishable crime, by lying to them that she's sad that her mother died. She was only 7 1/2 at the time when she was first sent to the mines, but she was only put there for a 3 day sentence, because she was still recuperating from the lost, but now because of this she got rage in her heart, She's slowly and surely changing sides every day they was living, so she killed her Grand Father, in his sleep by slashing his neck with his own Master Sword, she could pick it up at the Age, of 8 that's when she killed him. The only thing that is different about her, she knows who killed her grandfather, but who killed her mother, because she was so beautiful like the summer sky, and sunset in the same mixture. When she turned 10 years old, meaning two years older, her father, latterly put her in the mines for a Major punishment, because she's the only one that carries a knowledge on how old people can carry, Master Swords and are very skilled, so she was put in the mines for 6 years, that was when, her father would die, in 6 years anyway.

Her family died too fast even though she's the only surviving, Tetra-Aria left. When she was in the mines, she was pushed so hard while inside of them, she was whipped everyday, of her 6 years of killing the Emperor of the German Empire, in reality she had to do what she had to do, but her father or mother won't believe it so she kept it to herself, and was very sad during the whole days after that, but something happened in the mines that would change her life forever and probably help her to get back what is rightfully hers, and that is and always will be needing a friend when she needed one a long time ago, when she was younger, but no one wanted to play with her because she was too royalty and never would accomplish anything. There is a rumor that there is a Dark Pulsar Dragon inside of one of the parts of the mines, that produces Silver and Gold out of no where, she wanted to fine this dragon so she can be its friend, she found it's cave inside of this Mine.

Pulsar the Dark Pulsar Dragon was looking for a friend that is sad, and Patricia is the saddest and depressed young lady ever to be found and he became her friend, and because of this he broke her free from being in that filthy mine for at least the rest of her sentence and she returned to her castle and killed her father before he died of whatever Ailment he had, She killed two of her family members because they didn't help her mother from not dieing when they had everything in the world to help her. She hates anyone who will not help the Sick and the Poor so she becomes a New Light to the German Empire, even though she's not old enough yet.

The only thing that keeps her around and making choices for her people is she's going after everyone that is corrupted to the core, and going to kill them from the inside in, she started, Training as a Dragoon, while she was still a half human and Dragon, a Hybrid, no one will mess with her again because of this. She's making a New wave for the Future for all Hybrids, Tri Breeds, and beings that are made of more then one breed, but all one breeds can live in her Capital as equals, she is looking for Equality for all beings, even if they have two halves of a Whole inside of them, or 3 or even four. She's called the Dragon Lady because her draconian form is so beautiful and she untransformed she is even more beautiful with, a Silvery Dress and a Silver Necklace on that is one of a kind in all of the ages. She trained with the best of the best in Dragoons and Ninjas but the Ninjas died because they were trying to corrupt her, in most unmoral ways so she killed them all, just almost totally wiped them out until she met, Naurto osamaki and he protected her for along time until he had to leave the area she was at and get back to a battle he was missing out on, a Grand one at that, but she killed almost all of a certain Ninja.

Her Real Parents are to high and mighty to help her out in her dilemma to stop the overwhelming power within her from killing her and everyone she cares about, this power gave her a split personality is called Heather meaning Star Cry. She has gained a lot of friends during the years including someone who is a Fate and is a Shape shifter as well his name is MD.

Other Information

Favorite Activities: Almost everything else, incept for what's in Least Favorite Activities. (Very Active here XD)
Least Favorite Activities: Dancing in a Ball Room
Gourmet of Choice: Roasted Chicken with all the Stuff
Beverages of Choice: Water and Pure Wines
Favorite Color(s): All Colors

Physical Appearance

Skin Color: White
Hair Color: Blond
Hair Style: Straight
Eye Color: Blue

Body Shape: Medium Build with Rainbow colored Three Feet Wings of Draconian Natures.

Attire: Everything that a Princess has to wear, in a Castle, with a Dragon Necklace, called the Pulsar Dragon Necklace. Wears Dragoon Armor, as well with a Massive Spear called the Silver Might.

Items and Weapons
(1) Pulsar Dragon Necklace - Very Rare Item, it has a secret that no one told, Patricia. She can transform into a Pulsar Dragon at anytime.
(2) Silver Might - Is the only spear that can only hurt evil but can't touch the good, but if a Person that is Neutral she can make them change there mind about being going to the Evil Side and Coming to the Good side of all that is Holy.
(3) Gem of Pure Souls - Makes her use the Ability called Revival of Pure Souls, so she can have more friends around because really she is totally having no one in this her world she can call a friend.
(4) Sword of the Iron Heart - This sword is special to the Tetra-Aria Empire, because they use this only when it is necessary in battle, this Sword as Millions of Secrets that will soon be revealed.

Theme Song: We're Coming Home - Rouge Traders
Favorite Song: Nemo - Nightwish
Catch Phrase(s):
"Everyone left me, because I was different, I can't help it that I am a Hybrid so leave me alone, I hope you like me now because I don't like myself,"
"My Family died a long time ago so bug someone else,"
"I am so lonely, no one will help me, because I don't need help they will just laugh at me because I am a Hybrid, of a Human and a Dragon, because I have Draconian Wings that are at least 3 feet long, so screw yourselves,"
Just to shorten, my wall of text. Quotes do help a lot. =D
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 07:57 AM   #2   Add To Ignore List  
Awww
 
SLAwww's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Location: Kiev, Ukraine
 
SLAwww is offline Send a message via ICQ to SLAwww
Default Re: The Nuclear Wasteland Showcase Thread

Human/dragon?? Doh... That sounds like looser/winner.

Are you into fetish roleplay?
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 08:01 AM   #3   Add To Ignore List  
Kleer
 
Brandon the Nuke's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: USA
 
Brandon the Nuke is offline Send a message via MSN to Brandon the Nuke
Default Re: The Nuclear Wasteland Showcase Thread

Any Kind of Role Play really. I am working on 5 Human Profiles, but it'll take me awhile to create those though.

Even though I am one of the much more darker role players in other forums. So that is somewhat a hobby in my mind though.

I always use 'Female/Male' Fan Characters in my role plays It makes me the most diversed role player. I multi task on role plays, use 5 plus fan characters.

Last edited by Brandon the Nuke; 07-08-2008 at 08:23 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 09:28 AM   #4   Add To Ignore List  
Pan
Silver Lined Boots
 
Pan's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Location: Looking for Snake
 
Pan is offline
Default Re: The Nuclear Wasteland Showcase Thread

Suddenly, I regret bringing you here. j/k.

Seriously! [lol puns] though, you going to post only your Profiles here?
__________________
"Don't you have to be told to do things to be considered a slave?"
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 09:37 AM   #5   Add To Ignore List  
Kleer
 
Brandon the Nuke's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: USA
 
Brandon the Nuke is offline Send a message via MSN to Brandon the Nuke
Default Re: The Nuclear Wasteland Showcase Thread

I'm going to post Fan Fictions here to whenever I get them Started up again. I am not going to bring in any of my older ones. They probably not apart of the Rules so I don't want to risk getting flamed about "YOU MAY NOT POST THIS HERE" or something like that.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 09:39 AM   #6   Add To Ignore List  
Awww
 
SLAwww's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Location: Kiev, Ukraine
 
SLAwww is offline Send a message via ICQ to SLAwww
Default Re: The Nuclear Wasteland Showcase Thread

Your character looks yiffable, though you need a sexy dragoness picture for it.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 09:45 AM   #7   Add To Ignore List  
Kleer
 
Brandon the Nuke's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: USA
 
Brandon the Nuke is offline Send a message via MSN to Brandon the Nuke
Default Re: The Nuclear Wasteland Showcase Thread

Ha, ha. Even though I have never really requested a picture to be done of this fan character before. >.>
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 09:50 AM   #8   Add To Ignore List  
Goodbye Moonmen
 
Discy's Avatar
 
Seriously! Khnum
Joined: Jul 2003
Location: The Netherlands
 
Discy is offline
Default Re: The Nuclear Wasteland Showcase Thread

"Yiffable"? Oh, never mind... I don't really think I wanna know...
__________________
"Is there any better Gerüstbaufirmenvorarbeiterschlüsselanhängerfarbenwasserlöslichkeitskontrollchemiker than discy? No!" -Shrinker
[22:30] Fiendian: Discy, Finzy and Louva shall merge into a superentity known as the Lickyfonz.
"Can we just move Discy's posts to the HOF automatically already? :P" -Jetty


Ir-Kalla: Serious Sam Classic map pack in development (Ir-Kalla: Egypt Demo)
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 09:58 AM   #9   Add To Ignore List  
Pan
Silver Lined Boots
 
Pan's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Location: Looking for Snake
 
Pan is offline
Default Re: The Nuclear Wasteland Showcase Thread

Just leave. XD Discy, trust me.
__________________
"Don't you have to be told to do things to be considered a slave?"
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 09:59 AM   #10   Add To Ignore List  
Mental
 
Deepblue's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2004
 
Deepblue is offline
Default Re: The Nuclear Wasteland Showcase Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon the Nuke View Post
They probably not apart of the Rules so I don't want to risk getting flamed about "YOU MAY NOT POST THIS HERE" or something like that.
I doubt you'd get flamed, but you will be asked nicely to remove it if it is against the rules. Flaming is against the rules too
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 10:56 AM   #11   Add To Ignore List  
Ugh-Zan III
 
Brute's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2005
 
Brute is offline
Default Re: The Nuclear Wasteland Showcase Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan Strife View Post
Suddenly, I regret bringing you here. j/k.
Wait a minute, you know this person? If so, you must give me insider access. I keep a vault filled with peoples' secrets and guns.

btw: I'll check out your sheet more in-depth when I get back, but at the moment I'm in a jam.
__________________
.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 11:27 AM   #12   Add To Ignore List  
JETROID!!
 
Jetroid's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Location: UK
 
Jetroid is offline
Default Re: The Nuclear Wasteland Showcase Thread

Looks like it, pan has a refferal...
__________________

Wow you failed so much in Life, that you need such things as fun. - Gnaarwarian
Last hax0red by Jetroid; 01-01-1970 at 12:00 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 02:27 PM   #13   Add To Ignore List  
#AltFurry
 
Valerie Valens's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Location: Hong Kong, China
 
Valerie Valens is offline Send a message via AIM to Valerie Valens
Default Re: The Nuclear Wasteland Showcase Thread

"yiffable"



Pan, go buy him SS Gold already. I talked to him earlier today and he doesn't even know what Serious Sam is, he thought it was some sort of a forum game. XD

Last edited by Valerie Valens; 07-08-2008 at 02:35 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 03:59 PM   #14   Add To Ignore List  
Finzy Corp. CEO
 
Finzy's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Location: Whatshisoffice
 
Finzy is offline
Default Re: The Nuclear Wasteland Showcase Thread

Indeed. Anyone who doesn't know who or what Serious Sam will be subjected to immediate extermination here.

Last edited by Finzy; 07-08-2008 at 04:03 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 04:01 PM   #15   Add To Ignore List  
Ugh-Zan III
 
Brute's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2005
 
Brute is offline
Default Re: The Nuclear Wasteland Showcase Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie Valens View Post
I talked to him earlier today and he doesn't even know what Serious Sam is, he thought it was some sort of a forum game. XD
The theme of this forum is Serious Sam. How can you join these forums without liking the game... or at least knowing of it's existance and what it is?
__________________
.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 05:30 PM   #16   Add To Ignore List  
#AltFurry
 
Valerie Valens's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Location: Hong Kong, China
 
Valerie Valens is offline Send a message via AIM to Valerie Valens
Default Re: The Nuclear Wasteland Showcase Thread

Don't ask me, Pan dragged him here, and thus, we must all indoctrinate him into our prestigious cult of Serious Sam. That means Pan must buy him Serious Sam Gold, and he must play through both encounters at least once.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 05:58 PM   #17   Add To Ignore List  
Ugh-Zan III
 
Brute's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2005
 
Brute is offline
Default Re: The Nuclear Wasteland Showcase Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie Valens View Post
Don't ask me, Pan dragged him here, and thus, we must all indoctrinate him into our prestigious cult of Serious Sam. That means Pan must buy him Serious Sam Gold, and he must play through both encounters at least once.
In Co-op on Serious difficulty with either 3 or more players, yes?
__________________
.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 06:02 PM   #18   Add To Ignore List  
#AltFurry
 
Valerie Valens's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Location: Hong Kong, China
 
Valerie Valens is offline Send a message via AIM to Valerie Valens
Default Re: The Nuclear Wasteland Showcase Thread

Hell yeah!
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 08:44 PM   #19   Add To Ignore List  
Pan
Silver Lined Boots
 
Pan's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Location: Looking for Snake
 
Pan is offline
Default Re: The Nuclear Wasteland Showcase Thread

I told him what it was, he obviously didn't see it. Ya stupid bastard Brandon.
__________________
"Don't you have to be told to do things to be considered a slave?"
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 01:02 AM   #20   Add To Ignore List  
Kleer
 
Brandon the Nuke's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: USA
 
Brandon the Nuke is offline Send a message via MSN to Brandon the Nuke
Default Re: The Nuclear Wasteland Showcase Thread

Erm.. What is this SSG for? X-Box 360, if it is I can't play it because I don't have that system.

If it is for PC then maybe but I hardly get into FPSers if it is one. >.>
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 01:06 AM   #21   Add To Ignore List  
Ugh-Zan III
 
Brute's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2005
 
Brute is offline
Default Re: The Nuclear Wasteland Showcase Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon the Nuke View Post
If it is for PC then maybe but I hardly get into FPSers if it is one.
__________________
.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 01:08 AM   #22   Add To Ignore List  
Kleer
 
Brandon the Nuke's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: USA
 
Brandon the Nuke is offline Send a message via MSN to Brandon the Nuke
Default Re: The Nuclear Wasteland Showcase Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brute View Post
You're Funny. =D

Even though it's true the only First Person Shooter I ever gotten into was Battlefield 1942. And that's just because I was very good at it. I'm out of style but I probably still can play it if I reinstalled it. >.>

Another thing which of these five profiles will you like to see, whenever I get them done. Working hard on them even though it doesn't seem like it. =D

Justin K. Night - Ex-Military Captain of OSF as well as the Man of the House.
Jessica K. Night - Ex-Military High Lord (1 star Spy General) of Osiris Ground Defense Forces, Wife to Justin, as well brings in the money for the family.

The 3 Daughters of the Night Family.

Sally Aster Night - 13 years old. In 2nd Grade.
Winter Bastion Night - 8 years old. Also in preschool.
Xera Jay Night - 5 years old. Not in school at this time.

Last edited by Brandon the Nuke; 07-09-2008 at 02:31 AM. Reason: Just because I forgot something.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 06:50 AM   #23   Add To Ignore List  
#AltFurry
 
Valerie Valens's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Location: Hong Kong, China
 
Valerie Valens is offline Send a message via AIM to Valerie Valens
Default Re: The Nuclear Wasteland Showcase Thread

Serious Sam is better than BF1842, hell it is better than sex!
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 07:03 AM   #24   Add To Ignore List  
Kleer
 
Brandon the Nuke's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: USA
 
Brandon the Nuke is offline Send a message via MSN to Brandon the Nuke
Default Re: The Nuclear Wasteland Showcase Thread

It's BF1942. It's in World War 2. And it was the 1st First Person Shooter, I actually played.

And I never really searched the Internet for anything better actually.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 08:18 AM   #25   Add To Ignore List  
Supreme Commander
 
XMR1's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Location: Germany
 
XMR1 is offline Send a message via ICQ to XMR1 Send a message via MSN to XMR1
Default Re: The Nuclear Wasteland Showcase Thread

You can press 'H' to switch to 3.person view, if you then like it more.
(A friend of mine doesn't like FPS too, but played Serious Sam when I told him he can use 3.person view.)
__________________
website |xmr1.bplaced.net
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 08:45 AM   #26   Add To Ignore List  
Kleer
 
Brandon the Nuke's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: USA
 
Brandon the Nuke is offline Send a message via MSN to Brandon the Nuke
Default Re: The Nuclear Wasteland Showcase Thread

There's a 3rd Person View in BF1942 As well. I liked it In First Person mode better on that game.. It made me confused.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 09:53 AM   #27   Add To Ignore List  
Pan
Silver Lined Boots
 
Pan's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Location: Looking for Snake
 
Pan is offline
Default Re: The Nuclear Wasteland Showcase Thread

I liked being in the jeeps, putting on your custom music, and making your dude head bang to it. It was awesome.

[BF: Vietnam]
__________________
"Don't you have to be told to do things to be considered a slave?"
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 12:37 PM   #28   Add To Ignore List  
Awww
 
SLAwww's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Location: Kiev, Ukraine
 
SLAwww is offline Send a message via ICQ to SLAwww
Default Re: The Nuclear Wasteland Showcase Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie Valens View Post
Serious Sam is better than BF1842, hell it is better than sex!
Really?.. Have you tried sex? I think it's better.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 03:50 PM   #29   Add To Ignore List  
Goodbye Moonmen
 
Discy's Avatar
 
Seriously! Khnum
Joined: Jul 2003
Location: The Netherlands
 
Discy is offline
Default Re: The Nuclear Wasteland Showcase Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie Valens View Post
Serious Sam is better than BF1842, hell it is better than sex!
I love Serious Sam more than life itself.
__________________
"Is there any better Gerüstbaufirmenvorarbeiterschlüsselanhängerfarbenwasserlöslichkeitskontrollchemiker than discy? No!" -Shrinker
[22:30] Fiendian: Discy, Finzy and Louva shall merge into a superentity known as the Lickyfonz.
"Can we just move Discy's posts to the HOF automatically already? :P" -Jetty


Ir-Kalla: Serious Sam Classic map pack in development (Ir-Kalla: Egypt Demo)
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 04:40 PM   #30   Add To Ignore List  
#AltFurry
 
Valerie Valens's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Location: Hong Kong, China
 
Valerie Valens is offline Send a message via AIM to Valerie Valens
Default Re: The Nuclear Wasteland Showcase Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAwww View Post
Really?.. Have you tried sex? I think it's better.
There is no risk of getting STDs when playing Serious Sam.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Funneh VIDEO Thread!!! DamianTV Arts & Entertainment 712 08-22-2015 03:27 PM
Wytas' Showcase Thread Wytas Showcases & Portfolios 652 02-16-2012 10:55 AM
NonExistant's Thread of Things nonexistant Showcases & Portfolios 11 05-03-2006 08:27 AM
Sub Culture discussion thread EpShot Off Topic Forum 16 09-29-2004 12:32 PM
Computer Building Thread Parasite Off Topic Forum 9 06-29-2002 09:05 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:53 AM.