Seriously!

Go Back   Seriously! Forums > General > Contests

Contests This is where you fight for the glory of being #1! Can you outdo the competition? Let's see what you're made of! :D

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-14-2005, 06:12 PM   #1   Add To Ignore List  
Footballer Orc

BestAtGame is offline Send a message via AIM to BestAtGame Send a message via MSN to BestAtGame Send a message via Yahoo to BestAtGame
Default SS II Challenge

I've begun my romp through the game same as I did in SE with only using one weapon at a time. So far..the chainsaw was difficult and putting the game on serious at first was a mistake.. "Road To Ursul" with all the spiders..FOREVER! Glad I had that 999 mod though.. I was down to 800 and change worth of lives..
So I only made it to Forsaken Compound with the chainsaw.. No oen joined so it was fairly impossible. Then I went onto the Zapgun which I finished today. Kwongo was difficult, again no one joined and not being allowed to use the turrets.. Luckily someone joined.
So I had to cheat a bit, allowing grenades if I'm alone and using vehicules only as a source of transportation no shooting..

Anywya, wondering if anyone else was interested.. IE I or someone with a better setup (which is pretty much everyone else) to initiate a server where everyone has to use only one weapon perhaps..Might be interesting..shows "real skill" or whatever.. Everyone only using pistols.. or This guy can only use chainsaw and this guy the rocket launcher whatever.. Just trying to bring more 'flavour' to the game as it were.. I'll still be doing my thing so if you wanna help out great.. "Round 3, colts - 999" is up next.