Seriously!

Go Back   Seriously! Forums > Serious Sam Series > Serious Sam 2

Serious Sam 2 Discuss anything and everything about Serious Sam 2, the official sequel to SS:FE and SS:SE.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2006, 02:44 AM   #1   Add To Ignore List  
Werebull

Angry What happened to 'What happened to 'Seriously pissed'?'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEN
It was closed because seriousbird has already said his peice regaurding the issues and continued to post it afterwords knowing full well the reception it would recieve.
Enough is enough.
Also, your thread is not SS2 related in any way so Im going to move your thread to off topic.
I disagree. Burnby's post is very much related to SS2. Ok, he asked thinks, that you do not want to hear (and therefore you are moving and closing threads like an evil mad scrutinizer), but Burnby also compares Sam with Duke and that should be enough content for a vaild post :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnby
Looks like Duke, but has more grits. But I miss Dukes Babes! Sam is funny but it is too asexual for my taste
And please remember, it was his first post. Please be more gentle and polite to new forum members.

@Burnby: Sorry, I cannot say anything about the timing of patch releases or about some suboptimal or missing features in the game. If I would, I would badly punished by Mr. ZEN. But I guess, it is allowed for me to discuss your 'SAM is asexual' - topic. As far as I remember, many of the girls in Duke Nukem are only aliens in disguise, that have to be killed, so they are not really possible playmates for Duke. Ok, the female characters in SAM2 are not available for sexual intercourse either and, in fact, they are much less attracting as Duke's babes. But the reason why SAM does not run around like a sexual molester making nasty comments every 30 seconds or so, simply is, that he has a well-balanced sex life.
Obviously Duke suffers from sperm congestion and needs to get laid badly.

But I agree, that some nice girlies in the game could pep up the mood. BTW: Where is SERIOUS SAMANTHA ?? :-)

Old 04-13-2006, 04:19 AM   #2   Add To Ignore List  
Spy Killah

Seriously! Reaper

It's in Off Topic you jackass.

Closed Thread