Seriously!

Go Back   Seriously! Forums > Serious Sam Series > Serious Sam HD

Serious Sam HD Discuss anything and everything about Serious Sam HD, the official remake of SS:FE on Serious Engine 3.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-24-2009, 09:28 PM   #1   Add To Ignore List  
Footballer Orc

Exclamation WTB Serious Partner for Co-op Serious Mode

I am looking for a dedicated serious partner who is willing to go for the Serious +400 enemy strength achievement. I require that you MUST have a working microphone and ventrilo.

I can supply the ventrilo server, but I require you to cooperate, communicate, be skillful and don't give up. I am a hardcore FPS person and I love this game and I am an achievement whore

Please add me to steam - savage_spartan or northelim on AIM if you need to contact me.

I need to do this while it's thanksgiving break from my university. I am 19 years old, and I am a hardcore gamer, thanks to thanksgiving I have plenty of time to play right now, but after that no. So this is your chance...
Old 11-24-2009, 09:32 PM   #2   Add To Ignore List  
T-Mech

Serious Issues is offline Send a message via ICQ to Serious Issues Send a message via AIM to Serious Issues Send a message via MSN to Serious Issues Send a message via Yahoo to Serious Issues
Default Re: WTB Serious Partner for Co-op Serious Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northelim View Post
I am looking for a dedicated serious partner who is willing to go for the Serious +400 enemy strength achievement. I require that you MUST have a working microphone and ventrilo.

I can supply the ventrilo server, but I require you to cooperate, communicate, be skillful and don't give up. I am a hardcore FPS person and I love this game and I am an achievement whore

Please add me to steam - savage_spartan or northelim on AIM if you need to contact me.

I need to do this while it's thanksgiving break from my university. I am 19 years old, and I am a hardcore gamer, thanks to thanksgiving I have plenty of time to play right now, but after that no. So this is your chance...
I'm in. Adding you on AIM and Steam. We'll figure it out from there.