Seriously!

Go Back   Seriously! Forums > Serious Sam Series > Serious Sam Classic > Serious Sam Classic Workshop > Serious Editor

Serious Editor Discuss mapping ideas & problems or show tutorials and maps.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-25-2006, 01:36 PM   #1   Add To Ignore List  
Scrapjack

kleercut06 is offline Send a message via Yahoo to kleercut06
Default interested

ok this is not random.
actually it's serious --- heh heh

if anyone would like to help in making of a map or maps (i have prospects that it might be huge) then you are more than welcome to. equal or lesser experience is needed, and you do not have to live near or around me. we can swap files through emails or here in private messages (if possible). I know i haven't been here on Seriously! Forums for very long but maybe we can start a long term relationship in mapping, and you can even get benefits from this (maybe some sort of payment plan.. hmm?) anyways if you're interested contact me or reply to the thread. my email is in my profile!
thanks in advance!
JM Dempster
Now the trumpet summons us again - not as a call to bear arms, though arms we need; not as a call to battle, though embattled we are; but a call to bear the burden of a long twilight struggle, year in and year out, "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation," a struggle against the common enemies of man: tyranny, poverty, disease, and war itself.... - John F. Kennedy
Check out my Showcase Thread!
Old 04-25-2006, 01:42 PM   #2   Add To Ignore List  
Hey ladies

Glowing Red Stove Top

Fiendian is offline Send a message via ICQ to Fiendian Send a message via MSN to Fiendian

I don't think it is legal to sell custom content for money. But I may be wrong.
Old 04-25-2006, 01:43 PM   #3   Add To Ignore List  
Scrapjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiendan
I don't think it is legal to sell custom content for money. But I may be wrong.
i'm not sure either. it's just an offer.
Now the trumpet summons us again - not as a call to bear arms, though arms we need; not as a call to battle, though embattled we are; but a call to bear the burden of a long twilight struggle, year in and year out, "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation," a struggle against the common enemies of man: tyranny, poverty, disease, and war itself.... - John F. Kennedy
Old 04-25-2006, 01:48 PM   #4   Add To Ignore List  
Mental

If it's not your custom content and you havn't asked permission from the creator it is
Old 04-25-2006, 02:01 PM   #5   Add To Ignore List  
λ

Shrinker is offline Send a message via ICQ to Shrinker Send a message via AIM to Shrinker Send a message via MSN to Shrinker

The SS1 license forbidded selling maps. Dunno about SS2, but this forum doesn't allow this either.
   Arrival Mix | Tree of Life

Old 04-25-2006, 02:44 PM   #6   Add To Ignore List  
Awww

SLAwww is offline Send a message via ICQ to SLAwww

Quote:
i haven't been here on Seriously! Forums for very long
Didn't you register only in this month?

Actually, I wouldn't mind joining any modding team, I won't ask any money for SS1 mapping stuff, but I haven't seen any your map so I don't know is it worth joining you...
Old 04-26-2006, 10:19 AM   #7   Add To Ignore List  
Scrapjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAwww
Didn't you register only in this month?

Actually, I wouldn't mind joining any modding team, I won't ask any money for SS1 mapping stuff, but I haven't seen any your map so I don't know is it worth joining you...
once i get my map up in showcase you can decide.. it's not impressive, that's why i'm asking for the help! just to make them look better, and the team will get the benefits of 'hey this is a cool map' and 'hey why don't ya help me' and also not get all the credit for doing so...
Old 04-26-2006, 06:26 PM   #8   Add To Ignore List  
Hey ladies

Glowing Red Stove Top

Fiendian is offline Send a message via ICQ to Fiendian Send a message via MSN to Fiendian

It all comes with the practice. If you look at other people's maps to see how good they look, you could start to copy their way. There are infinite ways to make a map look good, you just have to find your personal method by practicing.
Old 04-27-2006, 10:16 AM   #9   Add To Ignore List  
Scrapjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiendan
It all comes with the practice. If you look at other people's maps to see how good they look, you could start to copy their way. There are infinite ways to make a map look good, you just have to find your personal method by practicing.
i want the joy of working with others... if i want to start my own graphic design business i need people to work with...