Seriously!
Go Back   Seriously! Forums > Gaming > Serious Sam 2

Serious Sam 2 Discuss anything and everything about Serious Sam 2, the official sequel to SS:FE and SS:SE.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-29-2016, 05:13 AM   #121  
Footballer Orc

Default Re: Serious Sam Forever

i keep seeing dwk mentioned, someone fill me in on who this person is? as i haven't been on the forums for a few years.
Old 09-29-2016, 05:56 AM   #122  
Khnumilicious!

Seriously! Khnum

Discy is offline Steam ID: joey42

DwK is one of our older members and developer of the popular Parse Error/InSamnity! 2 mods. He helped Croteam out during the development of Serious Sam 3 and was hired during that period. He developed a sort of bot to help the development of Talos, and in his spare time he maintains the Serious Sam 2 Steam version. It may not be often, but he is probably pretty hard at work with Serious Sam 4.
[22:30] Fiendian: Discy, Finzy and Louva shall merge into a superentity known as the Lickyfonz.
"Can we just move Discy's posts to the HOF automatically already? :P" -Jetty

Ir-Kalla: Serious Sam Classic map pack in development (Ir-Kalla: Egypt Demo)
Old 09-29-2016, 11:02 PM   #123  
Ravager

魂クラッシャー

He was the programmer behind SSF. Until he can find some time to update the code to support the newer GUI system in the updated Steam version... you will be stuck using the retail version of the game to play this mod.