Go Back   Seriously! Forums > Serious Sam Series > Serious Sam 3 > Serious Sam 3: BFE Workshop

Serious Sam 3: BFE Workshop The official forum for Serious Sam 3: BFE projects, be it maps, mods, or something else.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-31-2011, 01:01 PM   #1   Add To Ignore List  
Default Great game!!!!

Well after many crashes i managed with help from these forums to get it going!
I havent played a game in along time that i dont want to stop playing.
This game is exactly what i was hoping for and if anyone is having any doubts on buying...well lose it as this one is really fun and looks and plays great!
Great job on the game and am greatful for a game that dont feel so much like a console port like most are doing these days. Maybe it was made for console first and ported idk, but it doesn't feel like it.

Alright i will take a run at this!

To start off i will say, now no laughing, I started the game on normal mode!

I really think the real feel that this game went for was achieved, the buildings back grounds look great. I also like the sun ray feature in some buildings as it looks very good and well placed!
At first i wass wondering where in hell are my guns, but started enjoying the sledge bashing and pulling eyes out, which now i still do even though i have guns lol! The levels are again wide open and I really enjoy having the option to back pedal when i have hordes of enemies in pursuit! I am glad on the other hand, for the section of maps that seem as though you are in a maze, especially when you here th screaming headless bomber coming and not sure which way he is coming from. Another thing i like is when you shoot a bomber and the smoke seems to settle blocking your view leaving you unsure of the distance between you and the next bomber or foe, until finally he pops out! I like the destruction that seems to be going on around you as you try to stay out of the way of targeting missles. All in all, I Know there will be more great things to come as I progress, but at this stage..I am quite happy with the purchase!

Last edited by Gibbleguts; 12-31-2011 at 05:38 PM.
Old 12-31-2011, 03:26 PM   #2   Add To Ignore List  
Seasons Smashings
Default Re: Great game!!!!

Hi Gibbleguts It's very good to know that you enjoy Serious Sam 3 as much as many of our other forum goers on here do. However I digress that this isn't exactly much of a review as it is simply your exalted praise of the game. Next time please consider giving us some foregroung on WHY you like it so much?
Old 01-08-2012, 08:52 AM   #3   Add To Ignore List  
Default Re: Great game!!!!

Serious sam's seria - the best was for me!!!!!!!! It's amazing!! And Serious Sam 3... - it's....... i haven't words...))) it's - masterpiece... brilliantly... the best present for New Year and Christmas...!!!)