Seriously!

Go Back   Seriously! Forums > Serious Sam Series > Serious Sam 2

Serious Sam 2 Discuss anything and everything about Serious Sam 2, the official sequel to SS:FE and SS:SE.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-17-2008, 02:49 AM   #61   Add To Ignore List  
Werebull

Default Re: Is File Submitting Out of Order ?

this forum is WAYY too strict. Do not post anything not related to the topic or someone (not even a mod) will start giving you warnings....

Sheesh...

And in case you will want to ban me - the mods rarely come here
Old 08-17-2008, 03:01 AM   #62   Add To Ignore List  
Finzy Corp. CEO

Then find some other forum instead of ruining this one for the rest of us - problem solved. You were already warned yesterday and many times before, and yet you keep the same behavior. I'm on the verge of reporting you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by piskus99
And in case you will want to ban me - the mods rarely come here
Oh, that's too bad, because I remember Discy and Deepblue being online just yesterday, and they'll probably be online today as well.

And we Tribunes can still point problems directly to the staff, and that's what we do. I'd be a bad role model if I appreciated your spamming.

So, for now, please stop and try to be a proper member of the forum instead of just spamming your way up the user ranks. This forum wasn't made for spamming, but to have meaningful discussions, and that's why the rules must apply.
Old 08-17-2008, 03:48 AM   #63   Add To Ignore List  
Werebull

ok you know we need this thread closed because it is beginning to get filled with flaming.
Can anyone close this thread please?
Old 08-17-2008, 03:51 AM   #64   Add To Ignore List  
TwL
Gone Again

Flaming? Don't worry, I have seen worse.
Old 08-17-2008, 03:58 AM   #65   Add To Ignore List  
Werebull

so? im about to get banned for nothing. Look where it began - the place where i asked about my rank. if you call my posts spam then ban me. i dont mind.
Old 08-17-2008, 05:59 AM   #66   Add To Ignore List  
Finzy Corp. CEO

Nobody's flamed at all, no need to close this thread. You're just refusing to get what we all have said in your head - you're the one breaking the rules. Just now I tried to tell you how to be a proper member again, but you decided that I was flaming you, which is nonsense. I only told you that you should follow the rules, and now you're trying to turn it into a much bigger deal, which is no good either.

If you spam again, I will report you, it's as simple as that. I'm just trying to help you out here.

Last edited by Finzy; 08-17-2008 at 06:03 AM.
Old 08-17-2008, 06:11 AM   #67   Add To Ignore List  
Mental

"Banned" is never a good rank
Don't try and spam your way through the ranks please. Just post as normal if you think you have something relevant to the thread topic and be happy whenever you do eventually go to the next rank.

Ranks are really nothing special

So please don't obsess with them

Quote:
Originally Posted by piskus99
this forum is WAYY too strict
I've seen farr worse forums before
Forums that ban you if you create a thread that has a similar topic to a thread created 3 years before you joined (Well..either ban you or flame you until you can't stand it any more and leave)

Trust me, we're pretty mature and understanding for a forum

Also we'd rather not ban you so early, especially when you're here more than more new members who only post once and no more (No not spam bots)
Take our advice and you'll be a great member of these forums that we wouldn't want to see banned

Anyhow can we please get back ontopic. Piskus if you want to discuss this further just PM me or another staff member or tribune

Last edited by Deepblue; 08-17-2008 at 06:18 AM.
Old 08-17-2008, 12:00 PM   #68   Add To Ignore List  
Hey ladies

Glowing Red Stove Top

Fiendian is offline Send a message via ICQ to Fiendian Send a message via MSN to Fiendian

What the guys said above is true. This is a very good and mature forum, we were all newcomers at one point and did the same mistakes as you, piskus99. Just look at our posts as advice, if you stop posting irrelevant stuff to topics then you will not be warned nor banned for the recent events.

I'd also like to take the time and explain the difference between spamming and off topic chatter. You probably see this chatter all the time in Off Topic forum, wondering why those guys are allowed to post irrelevant stuff but not you. What happens with off topic chatter is that members start discussing the original topic, and then over time the discussion will start to move in a different direction, this is basically what happens in any normal conversation.

So the basic difference is:
Spam = A thread is replied to with a post that has nothing in common with other posts of the thread
Off topic chatter = A discussion going on that evolved from the original subject made by the thread starter and became something off topic, participating in this is fine, but these discussions are eventually stopped if the moderators think it goes too far

I hope this helps you out.