Seriously!

Go Back   Seriously! Forums > Serious Sam Series > Serious Sam Classic

Serious Sam Classic Discuss anything and everything relating to Serious Sam Classic and its 2 parts; The First Encounter and The Second Encounter.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-12-2003, 04:51 AM   #1   Add To Ignore List  
Gnaar

Default help with internet

i,ve tryed to set up server on internet but my friends cannot see the server /i have zone alarm on does this matter?/also is there any way that i can see if my server is there while iam running it?
Old 02-12-2003, 05:40 AM   #2   Add To Ignore List  
Death incarnated!

Try and make sure that in the Sever options before running, that the "Server Visable" option is turned on. If its off, then that would make your game a "Private" server so the only way to get to your server would be to give them the IP Number. You can find the IP Number by pressing the ~ key and it'll show.

Welcome to the community to.
Old 02-12-2003, 06:16 AM   #3   Add To Ignore List  
Gnaar

got it running / how do you continue to another frag match without restarting server again/i have set up 10minutes games/but when i was playing on someone eles server it started another game on a different level and kept going