Seriously!

Go Back   Seriously! Forums > Serious Sam Series > Serious Sam Revolution

Serious Sam Revolution An updated and streamlined version of Serious Sam Classic featuring a combined campaign, new multiplayer features, Steamworks, VAC, and a lot more.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-29-2017, 05:28 PM   #1   Add To Ignore List  
Khnum

Default Moving Brush Switch - How to?

Guys, I've tried to follow the connections in CT levels, but I can't setup correctly a moving brush switch. I want to make a shoot-to-activate button. First I've tried to follow the Serpent Yards button (in the spike hole room), then I've opened Courtyards of Gilgamesh, buth there is even more confusing. Can someone explain me which entities I need and how to connect them?
Old 12-29-2017, 06:48 PM   #2   Add To Ignore List  
Kleer

Default Re: Moving Brush Switch - How to?

Well there are two options, one is to move on damage and add a marker event target to both markers (on and off state positions)
Just tried that one so it should work
or you could use the serpents yards one which has the moving brush "send touch event thingy" set to both (i think damage only could work too), and to the "touch event target" simply set the trigger that will do what you want and trigger the moving brush so it moves

edit: don't forget to also set the event type to trigger event or something i keep forgetting to do that

Last edited by DjRoby3749; 12-29-2017 at 06:51 PM.