Seriously!

Go Back   Seriously! Forums > General > Off Topic Forum

Off Topic Forum Discuss anything and everything in this forum.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-04-2003, 10:01 PM   #1   Add To Ignore List  
Titty Monster

Default oh crap.

after comeing out of kel'norim today i went into the kitchen to consume some frozen animal flesh and noodles. when my father came up to me and informed me that my mother called. not only does she have a computor now, buut she knows how to operate it. oh, and she wants the url to my website. normally this isn't that bad, but as i've stated, i haven't quite unformed her that i'm bi. plus, she's deeply religous.

i guess i'll just have to step up my plans on te whole "comeing out issue". or i could just let it be a surprise. a very evil surprize.

and to tell the British royalty to eat a bag of dicks.
Old 08-04-2003, 10:23 PM   #2   Add To Ignore List  
The Village Idiot

berbano is offline Send a message via ICQ to berbano Send a message via AIM to berbano

whew.. that sucks. may whatever god she worships have mercy on you when she finds out, i bet she is going to go nuts.
Old 08-04-2003, 11:35 PM   #3   Add To Ignore List  
Nyan Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed the MAD
after comeing out of kel'norim today i went into the kitchen to consume some frozen animal flesh and noodles. when my father came up to me and informed me that my mother called. not only does she have a computor now, buut she knows how to operate it. oh, and she wants the url to my website. normally this isn't that bad, but as i've stated, i haven't quite unformed her that i'm bi. plus, she's deeply religous.

i guess i'll just have to step up my plans on te whole "comeing out issue". or i could just let it be a surprise. a very evil surprize.
Well, if you are not ready to come out to them yet, you could always make a separate website just for her, with pertininent information conveniently edited out.
Old 08-04-2003, 11:51 PM   #4   Add To Ignore List  
Titty Monster

or i could just tell my mom that i'm bisexual.

Old 08-05-2003, 04:17 AM   #5   Add To Ignore List  
yaranaika?

Xaositect_Crayon is offline Send a message via AIM to Xaositect_Crayon Send a message via MSN to Xaositect_Crayon Send a message via Yahoo to Xaositect_Crayon

well... she's gonna freak out she's gonna freak out

better telling her then sending her to goatman

you wouldnt do that to your mom would you?

he unobserved state is a fog of probabilities, a window of and for error. The watcher observes, the fog collapses, an event resolves. A theory becomes a fact... What is the truth? Tell me, if you know. And I will not believe you. Things are never what they seem. Clean gloves hide dirty hands - and mine are dirtier than most... Without truth, there can be no justice.
Old 08-05-2003, 04:40 AM   #6   Add To Ignore List  
Eternal Newbie

"You told the entire internet before you told me?"

Or you could just go straight ... never enough straight people in the world :p
Old 08-05-2003, 04:55 AM   #7   Add To Ignore List  
Titty Monster

1. there's too many straight people in the world.
2. the internet doesn't judge and degrade you. oh wait, it does. nevermind.
3. Rictus, what the hell are you talking about?

Last edited by Ed the MAD; 08-05-2003 at 04:58 AM.
Old 08-05-2003, 05:07 AM   #8   Add To Ignore List  
Egg
Block faced Pirate

Send her to goats, that'll teach her.
Old 08-05-2003, 05:13 AM   #9   Add To Ignore List  
Titty Monster

teach her what? not to get stressed enough to throw off the horimone balance at that crucial point when the fetus is developing causing the child to be born batting lefty, or in my case...ambisdextrous?

did i spell that right?

in anycase, i doubt she'll be too floored, maybe surprized, but se always says...

Quote:
homosexuality in an abomination in the eyes of god, but it's the individual's choice.

i wish i could find my bible.

Last edited by Ed the MAD; 08-05-2003 at 05:16 AM.
Old 08-05-2003, 05:18 AM   #10   Add To Ignore List  
Egg
Block faced Pirate

It's really just something I was saying. Maybe teach her for being an inquisitive woman.
Old 08-05-2003, 05:26 AM   #11   Add To Ignore List  
Witch Bride

Tox1c is offline Send a message via AIM to Tox1c

Well, if she loves you she'll accept that you're bi.
Old 08-05-2003, 05:29 AM   #12   Add To Ignore List  
Titty Monster

yeah, of course she will. she gave birth to me, after all.

Old 08-05-2003, 06:08 AM   #13   Add To Ignore List  
Hooyah!!

Quaar-Jet is offline Send a message via ICQ to Quaar-Jet Send a message via MSN to Quaar-Jet

Restrict your mums access to the site!

Seriously, I think that you need to let her know. If she loves you, she will accept the choices you have made. You know it would be worse to tell her you are gay, or that you want to get a sex change.... ()
"ACCORDING TO MY CALCULATIONS, WHEN THIS BABY HITS EIGHTY EIGHT MILES PER HOUR..... YOURE GONNA SEE SOME SERIOUS SHIT."
- 'Doc' Emmet Brown - BACK TO THE FUTURE
Old 08-05-2003, 10:25 AM   #14   Add To Ignore List  
Voice of Sam

There's a reason why there's so many straight people in the world, Ed. It's because homosexuals can't have babies. Homosexuality is an aberration, speaking strictly in an evolutionary sense. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate homosexuals or anything. Hell, Ed, I've actually kind of grown fond of having you around. The way I see it, if someone wants to be a ****ing fagot assed queer, that's their own business
Old 08-05-2003, 12:16 PM   #15   Add To Ignore List  
yaranaika?

Xaositect_Crayon is offline Send a message via AIM to Xaositect_Crayon Send a message via MSN to Xaositect_Crayon Send a message via Yahoo to Xaositect_Crayon

uhhmmm Ed you know goatman
goatsi with an e where the I is
the word is banned here because Rodders doesnt want us linking to the terrible goatman

he unobserved state is a fog of probabilities, a window of and for error. The watcher observes, the fog collapses, an event resolves. A theory becomes a fact... What is the truth? Tell me, if you know. And I will not believe you. Things are never what they seem. Clean gloves hide dirty hands - and mine are dirtier than most... Without truth, there can be no justice.
Old 08-05-2003, 06:16 PM   #16   Add To Ignore List  
Exotech Larva

Quote:

You could tell her that you don't feel comfortable with anyone you live with getting to see your website because it's got loads of private info.
I am the postmonkey!

I AM THE ÜBER-MONKEY!!!
Old 08-05-2003, 06:20 PM   #17   Add To Ignore List  
Eternal Newbie

Quote:
1. there's too many straight people in the world.
They always reply that when I say "can never have enough straight ppl" ...

Don't you just wish your parents were gay?

[EDIT] were where we're ... ARGH ppl, I drink, I can't keep track of all these things

Last edited by The friendly newbie; 08-05-2003 at 06:28 PM.
Old 08-05-2003, 06:50 PM   #18   Add To Ignore List  
ZEN
roll'n ana stroll'n

Quote:
Originally Posted by booger
There's a reason why there's so many straight people in the world, Ed. It's because homosexuals can't have babies. Homosexuality is an aberration, speaking strictly in an evolutionary sense. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate homosexuals or anything. Hell, Ed, I've actually kind of grown fond of having you around. The way I see it, if someone wants to be a ****ing fagot assed queer, that's their own business
......look ed you chose your life style you didnt choose your parents...just tell em and live with it...she would br allot more hurt if she thought you had been lieing ti her...women are that way ya know
Old 08-05-2003, 07:05 PM   #19   Add To Ignore List  
Recursively Defined

Walt is offline Send a message via ICQ to Walt Send a message via AIM to Walt Send a message via MSN to Walt Send a message via Yahoo to Walt

If you're mom's very religious, and she freaks out when she finds out, she's probably not all that religious.

I wouldn't worry about it. Discovering family members are gay is a terribly unshocking event (my brother and my cousin are both gay). I would guess being bi is half as shocking.

Last edited by Walt; 08-05-2003 at 07:08 PM.
Old 08-05-2003, 07:59 PM   #20   Add To Ignore List  
Mental

Joben is offline Send a message via ICQ to Joben Send a message via AIM to Joben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt
If you're mom's very religious, and she freaks out when she finds out, she's probably not all that religious.
...say that again, more slowly, and without the internal contradition.
Old 08-05-2003, 08:04 PM   #21   Add To Ignore List  
Eternal Newbie

Eh at the rate things are going these days kids are afraid to tell ppl they're straight, it's like "OMG, YOU SICK ****, you're actually straight? ... omg, you suck ... or rather you don't, how sick is that?"

... and so on :p
Old 08-05-2003, 08:07 PM   #22   Add To Ignore List  
...is dreaming.

Oswald is offline Send a message via ICQ to Oswald Send a message via AIM to Oswald

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joben
...say that again, more slowly, and without the internal contradition.
walt said it perfectly. basically, nearly all major religions focus on the idea of 'love thy neighbor' instead of 'hate thy homos'. at the core of it all, people such as jerry falwell and rev. phelps present and act on ideals that the very religous text they claim to abide by does not condone, support or encourage their actions.

Shameless self-promotion - click here to see my portfolio.
Shamelessly ripping films apart with the Popcorn Nazis.
Old 08-05-2003, 08:10 PM   #23   Add To Ignore List  
Mental

Joben is offline Send a message via ICQ to Joben Send a message via AIM to Joben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald
walt said it perfectly. basically, nearly all major religions focus on the idea of 'love thy neighbor' instead of 'hate thy homos'. at the core of it all, people such as jerry falwell and rev. phelps present and act on ideals that the very religous text they claim to abide by does not condone, support or encourage their actions.
Well you may be thinking of extemists, in which case i will not object.
However it is possible to both set standards of conduct and 'love thy neighbor'
Old 08-05-2003, 10:04 PM   #24   Add To Ignore List  
Man from 2525

Shuriken is offline Send a message via AIM to Shuriken

Yeah, but that doesn't mean that they can't say 'It's all right, I believe it's wrong, but I don't feel comfortable around you and you shouldn't be in intimate situations with members of the same sex'

But that is labeled as prejudice.
Old 08-05-2003, 10:25 PM   #25   Add To Ignore List  
Recursively Defined

Walt is offline Send a message via ICQ to Walt Send a message via AIM to Walt Send a message via MSN to Walt Send a message via Yahoo to Walt

the standard: homosexuals shouldn't marry/have same-sex sex

the reaction to breaking the standard: who gives a shit

Religions have tons of standards, and the most popular religions expect the standards to be broken.
Old 08-06-2003, 02:00 AM   #26   Add To Ignore List  
Titty Monster

1. indeed.
2. i'm not saying that everyone should be gay, i'd rather not have all the dicodomy in the world. their has to be a middle to connect the left and the right.

Old 08-06-2003, 02:32 AM   #27   Add To Ignore List  
insert user title..

first of all, the forum grapevine is broke, cuz this is the first I've heard about Ed being bisexual...can somebody notify an admin about this problem?....

secondly....(now hear me out, please)....Ed, I was always under the impression you were about 14 or 15 years old....now, if that is indeed your age range, then I think self-proclaiming yourself as bisexual may be premature....cuz if you're only 14 or 15 I think chances are that you simply just do not know your sexual preferences with any degree of certainty right now...your curiousities are running amok and making you think you are bisexual...

and even if you're 16 or 17 or 18, that could be the case as well....

now that theory can be thrown out the window if you are currently in relationship(s) in which the gender of your partner makes no difference....

EDIT...just checked your profile and with thanks to my grade 5 math teacher, I've calculated that you are now 18....

be that as it may, that doesn't solve the problem with your website....If you were my kid, after a very short initial shock, I would be glad you told me...and wish you all the luck and happiness you can find....I'd be very happy that you were comfortable with telling me...I'd be willing to bet your mom would be the same....
Old 08-06-2003, 01:38 PM   #28   Add To Ignore List  
Titty Monster

what? you didn't know? i was under the impression that it's common knowladge. didn't you see "the Ed is gay thread" made by Booger?

Old 08-06-2003, 03:41 PM   #29   Add To Ignore List  
insert user title..

now that you mention it, I do remember that thread...me dumb....the 80's were very good to me!....