Seriously!

Go Back   Seriously! Forums > Serious Sam Series > Serious Sam 2

Serious Sam 2 Discuss anything and everything about Serious Sam 2, the official sequel to SS:FE and SS:SE.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-22-2012, 11:32 AM   #31   Add To Ignore List  
Khnum

Default Re: Serious Sam II - Alpha build video found by Ar2RdevilPiNKy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solais View Post
Indeed, just how alternate ammo would work for weapons now in SS3, if it was possible: Having two copies of the same weapon, and switching between the two copies. Just like in Next Encounter.

As for the SS2 stuff you said, all those were known long before. When SS2 got released, I was already surfing the forums and I've seen discussions about them. The Beam Gun is well known, the Voodoo Gnaar model is held by the Simba Shaman, and as for the blade shooting chainsaw (that was again technically one weapon with two copies) was also recreated withing Insamnity 2.

There are of course other scrapped stuff, like Twin Ughzans in Mental Institution, the Spaceship boss level that was supposed to be the last, and the whole episode of Pechina, a desert planet, which was before Kronor, and many of its assets were used for the first two levels of Kronor, and some bit of it in the Desert Arena.
ok,ok i know all those BUT HOW THE ***** DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THE VOODOO GNAAR AND SHAMAN!!! DANGITT!!!!! THAT WAS MY SECRETTTT!!! ( ARGGHHH also, when did they recreate the chainsaw?? can you post a picture of the recreation, i want to test it.. you didn't know about the kubura...
Old 12-22-2012, 11:39 AM   #32   Add To Ignore List  
Developer Fairy

Croteam Representative

The Kubura is held by the flying kleer and the weapon has the same body as the double shotgun, well known fact.

I knew about the voodoo gnaar in the hands of the shaman I've seen the first time I played the game, lawl.

Apparently the Chainsaw in Insamnity2 can shoot its blades with the secondary fire button, but I never actually tried it, I just heard it was always in the mod.

My Serious Sam 3/HD Workshop

While I do work for Croteam, I'm first of all of this community, so my opinions are my own and do not represent Croteam's views.
Old 12-22-2012, 11:53 AM   #33   Add To Ignore List  
Khnum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solais View Post
The Kubura is held by the flying kleer and the weapon has the same body as the double shotgun, well known fact.

I knew about the voodoo gnaar in the hands of the shaman I've seen the first time I played the game, lawl.

Apparently the Chainsaw in Insamnity2 can shoot its blades with the secondary fire button, but I never actually tried it, I just heard it was always in the mod.
about the chainsaws.... i didn't know that insamnity has that i playd it and it didn't have something siminilar...
Old 12-22-2012, 12:00 PM   #34   Add To Ignore List  
Black Star

Seriously! Creative Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekazuya0.60 View Post
about the chainsaws.... i didn't know that insamnity has that i playd it and it didn't have something siminilar...
Then you totally missed something
Old 12-22-2012, 12:00 PM   #35   Add To Ignore List  
Pan
Silver Lined Boots

Try the alternate fire options. You need to bind it to a key sometimes.