Seriously!

Go Back   Seriously! Forums > Serious Sam Series > Serious Sam 2

Serious Sam 2 Discuss anything and everything about Serious Sam 2, the official sequel to SS:FE and SS:SE.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-14-2017, 04:30 PM   #1   Add To Ignore List  
Gehenna's member

Default SS2 "creepypasta"

Looking for some info about SS2, I found an entry in the Creepypasta wikia (only in spanish). It's bullshit, but I'll show you the translated text to have fun.

I tried to translate the text as literally as possible. The text in italics are changes I made and the italicized and underlined text are my comments.

Quote:
Recently, my father had given me a netbook to do my high school TPs (practical works) since I had many in the year... At one point I decided to ask him if I could buy few "computer games" and install them on the netbook... You know, to do something while I was bored after the work is finished, and my father said yes, but there are few games and more study (my father didn't like me to spend a lot of time with the netbook).

I got some money and I went to walk the streets near my house, to see if I found some interesting game store to buy. I stopped at a garage sale to find some games and one of them called my attention... Was Serious Sam 2!!!

Maybe you don't like it very much but this game was my childhood game when I was about 8 or 9 years old. I asked the price to the owner and he told me that he gave it to me for free (and I was like... WTF !!! ???). I thanked him and he said with a smile "to you". I was so excited to play the game of my childhood that I ran fast to my house, I opened the CD player (for some reason he said "disquetera" = "floppy drive") and put the CD.

When I introduced the CD, I noticed that something strange happened since there was no menu to install the game, and it executed (if you don't understand, he means that he put the CD and sam2.exe was executed directly without any installation, like a portable game) automatically (I didn't give it much importance). As usual, the game started with the common intro until the menu came. In the menu only appeared the option "singleplayer" which annoyed me because I thought it was a pirated version (what? lmao). Selecting that option led me to choose what difficulty I wanted to play with... But this was very different, it had also a damn difficulty mode called "666".

The face of the guy (he said "chico", that means "kid" but... Sam isn't a kid, of course) from Serious Sam was a pic of him eyesless and with a macabre smile looking face to face at the player. Looking at such thing made me stay completely pale, but I still had the idea that the game was pirated and that reassured me a bit and I decided to play it. After selecting (the level maybe?), the game began to load but the background image was completely black and there wasn't the character who says the data of each mission, only appeared a text with many signs that I believe was satanic. After the loading, I spawned on the path of the first mission normally without any strange thing... The only strange thing was that in the gardens and in the wooden houses that were in the first part of the level there were none of the blue dwarfs that used to appear in a lot of missions to help you... Not even the chickens at the beginning were there... It was very strange but I decided to continue and move on.

I continued, continued and continued but there was no one to kill, so it started to bore me... But when I reached the last zone of the first mission... That would be the area where you fight against the monsters that come out of the ships and the tall guy who throws you axes, something appeared that left me paralyzed. In that same area, all the blue dwarves were dead, dismembered, beaten, beheaded and gutted in a hyper-realistic way (Mmm... Hyper-realistic? So maybe this was in Fusion? )... It seemed that they had made a war with "something" and lost... But this was much more than a war... IT WAS A MASSACRE!!!! What kind of demon would do such thing? (I think he forgot about the nature of the game)

After this, the clouds moved faster and the sky turned completely red, as if the time was accelerating... (Is this possible in SED?) Then I was very scared and I ran through the last door, passing through all those poor corpses... But when I went through that door, instead of changing the level, I went to an area that looked like a basement (Louva's basement?). In front of me there was a tomb, which only said the date when he died... But the weirdest thing of all is that date, a date that hasn't passed yet... (Well, SS2 is located in the "future", isn't it?) In a short time that date would arrive... But it wasn't important to me, I was just curious to open the coffin to see who was the mysterious deceased. I placed myself in front of the coffin and pressed the "E" key which I assumed was to open objects, after that, my heart beat a lot and when I saw who was inside I was paralyzed... It was... It was... It was... It was me!!!

I was lying in that tomb, but it wasn't the worst of it, I was dismembered, I had blood everywhere, my whole face deformed that I could barely notice that it was me... I didn't scream... I simply fainted. When I woke up I was in a hospital and the doctors told me that they had found me lying in my room, I asked them if they saw something strange in the computer and they said they didn't notice anything strange in the computer, there wasn't anything open... Since then I never wanted to know anything about the game Serious Sam... EVER!! I haven't forgotten that disturbing image of my body mutilated...
Now I know why SS isn't very popular among spanish speakers (?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poorchop View Post
I'll date you bro. You're gonna have to put on a wig and stuff some balloons under your shirt, and you're gonna have to pay for dinner as well. Also no touching. Don't even make eye contact. I'll pick you up around 7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mane View Post
That's a deal!
Old 04-15-2017, 05:54 AM   #2   Add To Ignore List  
Goodbye Moonmen

Seriously! Khnum

Default Re: SS2 "creepypasta"

But why?
[22:30] Fiendian: Discy, Finzy and Louva shall merge into a superentity known as the Lickyfonz.
"Can we just move Discy's posts to the HOF automatically already? :P" -Jetty

Ir-Kalla: Serious Sam Classic map pack in development (Ir-Kalla: Egypt Demo)
Old 04-15-2017, 08:07 AM   #3   Add To Ignore List  
有毒物質

then who was phone?
Old 04-15-2017, 09:23 AM   #4   Add To Ignore List  
Goodbye Moonmen

Seriously! Khnum

The radio said "No, John. You are the demons."
And then, John was a Zombie.
[22:30] Fiendian: Discy, Finzy and Louva shall merge into a superentity known as the Lickyfonz.
"Can we just move Discy's posts to the HOF automatically already? :P" -Jetty

Ir-Kalla: Serious Sam Classic map pack in development (Ir-Kalla: Egypt Demo)
Old 04-23-2017, 02:14 AM   #5   Add To Ignore List  
T-Mech

I am thoroughly spooked. The creator of this literary Lynchian masterpiece that would put even Lovecraft to shame needs a publishing deal ASAP.