Seriously!

Go Back   Seriously! Forums > Serious Sam Series > Serious Sam Indie Series

Serious Sam Indie Series Talk about all your favorite indie Sam games here! Serious Sam: Double D XXL, Serious Sam: The Random Encounter, Serious Sam Kamikaze Attack!, or Serious Sam: The Greek Encounter!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-15-2011, 06:47 AM   #1   Add To Ignore List  
Did you see?

魂クラッシャー

Post Serious Sam: Kamikaze Attack! Released!

Devolver Digital and Be-Rad Entertainment have announced that Serious Sam: Kamikaze Attack! is now available through the Apple App Store and the Android Market for a special launch price of $0.99 (for a limited time only)! So be sure to grab it right away!

Quote:

I’m very proud to release this game. It’s been wonderful working on part of the Serious Sam indie series and it’s a good feeling to finally get this game into the hands of video game players such as yourself.

Here’s the game’s description:

Remove your head, grab some bombs, and step into the boots of Serious Sam’s most iconic foe, the Headless Kamikaze. Dodge hazards and heavy ordinance from the cowardly Serious Sam himself as you make your way through the chaotic action in an attempt to do what you do best: blow up the vile Serious Sam.
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! BOOM!

Features:
Mobile Kamikaze Action – Direct your kamikaze horde toward certain death in more than 40 levels of mobile action. Either fall at the hands of Serious Sam’s bombs and rockets or go out in an honorable blaze of glory in the service of Lord Mental.

Super Sleek Art – Colorful hand-drawn artwork distracts you from the underlying truth: your little kamikaze friend is destined to die in a horribly violent explosion. Cartoon dismemberment has never been so pretty.

Savage Bonus Modes – Take a shot at kamikaze immortality by posting a top score on one of the endless bonus levels like Complete Chaos and Frog Punt.

Social Media Integration – Spam your friends’ Facebook feeds with your high scores, people love when you do that. Trust us.

Sweet Juicy Credits – A list of credits for the game featuring first and last names. Boosh!

I’m going to go try and sleep now, but it might be very hard to not check stats every 2 minutes. Aaaaand we’ll end with some screenshots.

Don't let this one get away from you.

Last edited by Louva-Deus; 09-15-2011 at 06:50 AM.
Old 09-15-2011, 07:44 PM   #2   Add To Ignore List  
Lava Golem

Default Re: Serious Sam: Kamikaze Attack! Released!

I hope it sells well.
I dont have a smart phone, so unfortunately wont be getting it.
Old 09-15-2011, 07:52 PM   #3   Add To Ignore List  
Just-a chillin'....

Same. If it sold to PC too, I would be playing it right now. Sadly, I don't have the money to pay over a 100 bucks each month for a shitty over-priced touch pad.

My name is Mongo, and I like Gnaars. And Cookies. Mmmm... Cookies!
Old 09-16-2011, 10:10 AM   #4   Add To Ignore List  
Lava Golem

I bought it. Plays like the demo. Spent an hour or so playing it, and am about half way i guess. So there's some time to be "wasted" playing it. Some of the challenges are fairly hard to complete though, so it's a bit harder than the demo. It's good fun.

So yeah, if you want to see if it's something for you, go play the demo. But at the price it's at, it felt like a nobrainer to get it.
Old 09-16-2011, 06:38 PM   #5   Add To Ignore List  
Werebull

Is there any new music you can tell from this? Don't want to go and try and rip it all if there's nothing new.
Old 11-29-2011, 07:59 PM   #6   Add To Ignore List  
Twinkle Toe Domo

This is free app of the day amazon. The reviews are crazy... This is by far the worst FAOTD reviews I have seen for any app!
Old 11-30-2011, 05:26 AM   #7   Add To Ignore List  
Did you see?

魂クラッシャー

OMG... a throwback! How did you find us?!