Seriously!

Go Back   Seriously! Forums > Gaming > Game Talk

Game Talk Talk about your favorite games! Arrange play times! And more!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-09-2016, 12:31 PM   #271   Add To Ignore List  
ideas but no skills

Seriously! Archivist/Slave

Default Re: The DOOMed Thread

There may be people who liked D3 as a standalone experience, but I don't think it has as many fans as D1/D2.
Old 04-09-2016, 05:21 PM   #272   Add To Ignore List  
Lava Golem

The only thing I didnt like about D3 was the flashlight thing, and the spawns were too predictable.
Good game otherwise.

EDIT:
LOL, the only thing on this page was PikaCommando's post.
I went back and read the last page, and Discy wrote exactly what I wrote about people's complaints.

Have to remember, that this was when LCD monitors were getting big favored over CRT, and the blacks and grays in lcd's sucked badly at the time, 'maybe' prompting the big thing over having a flashlight.

Last edited by Dave3d; 04-09-2016 at 05:29 PM.
Old 04-09-2016, 09:08 PM   #273   Add To Ignore List  
Saruman the Pimp

Seriously! Beardmaster

I really liked Doom 3, even if it didn't share much in common with the classics. As controversial as the flashlight and limited number of monsters were, I understood the design decision that the developers made and the atmosphere they were striving for. Even if that meant changing the core Doom mechanics (OMG, how could they?!).

Perhaps I am one of the few people that is actually really excited about Doom 4, no matter which artistic/gameplay direction they go. I loved the classic Doom titles, I also loved Doom 3, so it would be pretty hard for me to not like this game as well. My only hesitation is the resignation of John Carmack from id, but of course, some people claim that he has been bad for the company in recent years

Regarding the vocal minority thing, I will tell the same thing I tell my gamer friends, and it might be shocking to you. If you are reading an opinion about gaming on a forum like this, 9 times out of 10 it is a vocal minority of the gaming population. Quite simply, the largest percentage of gamers really don't take the time to look up all the news about games or to post in forums to voice their opinion. Added on top of that, people are far more likely to share an experience if it was a negative experience than if it was positive. These two factors combined creates a much larger negative image of games in general than what is actually experienced by the larger gaming population. I would wager that the majority of gamers couldn't give two shits about 30 vs 60 fps, portrayal of woman, day 1 DLC, microtransactions, etc. Most gamers aren't really in tune with these "hot topics." There is a reason why developers keep implementing microtransactions... because they work. And nothing pisses me off more than "serious" gamers claiming that people who don't pay attention to these issues aren't "real" gamers.
Old 04-09-2016, 09:28 PM   #274   Add To Ignore List  
Lava Golem

Only positive I like sound spawn imp in Doom 3 otherwise D1 D2 still the best...yes I'm really excited Doom 4 SP is like true fps
Old 04-09-2016, 10:34 PM   #275   Add To Ignore List  
Khnum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discy View Post
the "monster in the closet" type fights
But Doom 1/2's vanilla maps have mostly monster closets and monsters placed already in the rooms, enemies that teleport-in are a rare occurence. So why complain about monster closets in Doom 3 if one didn't complain about them in Doom 1/2
Old 04-09-2016, 11:02 PM   #276   Add To Ignore List  
Hey ladies

Glowing Red Stove Top

Fiendian is offline Send a message via ICQ to Fiendian Send a message via MSN to Fiendian

I like Doom 3 much more than Doom 1 & 2, personally. Can't even finish Doom 2 without getting bored about 2/3 of the way through, I tried like 3 runs to this day and all ended early.

Never had any issues with darkness in Doom 3 except in the Hell level. Though what I think Doom 3 could have done better was enemy variety, some types are easy-to-medium strength and yet only appear a select few times in the entire game like Pinky demons and burning zombies. Mancubuses could also have been more frequent, especially post-Hell.
Old 04-09-2016, 11:17 PM   #277   Add To Ignore List  
ideas but no skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of Gaming View Post
But Doom 1/2's vanilla maps have mostly monster closets and monsters placed already in the rooms, enemies that teleport-in are a rare occurence. So why complain about monster closets in Doom 3 if one didn't complain about them in Doom 1/2
Because D1/2 has much more than monster closets?
Old 04-09-2016, 11:30 PM   #278   Add To Ignore List  
Lava Golem

Quote:
Originally Posted by PikaCommando View Post
Because D1/2 has much more than monster closets?
D1/2 is still in my top 5 of all time favourite...fact still no 1

I strongly recommend play local with friend for coop very powerful fast gameplay...so much fun. I play regular Doom coop ( Zdoom ) with my friend for nearly 10 years on each Saturday to Sunday haha good times.
Old 04-10-2016, 02:13 AM   #279   Add To Ignore List  
Khnum

I don't like coop on Doom since there are no additional monsters to kill, also I don't like how ammo and items and stuff don't stay after other people pick them up. So I prefer playing single player for those reasons. Serious Sam TFE/TSE on the other hand do provide extra enemies for coop, and all pickups remain for the other players.
Old 04-10-2016, 03:14 AM   #280   Add To Ignore List  
Lava Golem

The more I see of Doom SP gameplay, the more I think I am not going to like it.
I dont like having control taken from me, even if it is a cool animation, or crawling through a rock pile, or a qte.
And, it looks like Doom is going for that style, where the pacing will be messed up (for me, I am sure the pacing from devs will be just what they want) by the control taken away from me.
I hope I am wrong though.
And, I will still play it, its Doom.
Old 04-10-2016, 05:48 AM   #281   Add To Ignore List  
Developer Fairy

Croteam Representative

When it comes to me, the only thing that bothered me about this new Doom is the piss filter. But that was fixed, so I'm all good to go. Still won't preorder it though.

[OffTopic]

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMercy Rider View Post
Regarding the vocal minority thing, I will tell the same thing I tell my gamer friends, and it might be shocking to you. If you are reading an opinion about gaming on a forum like this, 9 times out of 10 it is a vocal minority of the gaming population. Quite simply, the largest percentage of gamers really don't take the time to look up all the news about games or to post in forums to voice their opinion. Added on top of that, people are far more likely to share an experience if it was a negative experience than if it was positive. These two factors combined creates a much larger negative image of games in general than what is actually experienced by the larger gaming population. I would wager that the majority of gamers couldn't give two shits about 30 vs 60 fps, portrayal of woman, day 1 DLC, microtransactions, etc. Most gamers aren't really in tune with these "hot topics." There is a reason why developers keep implementing microtransactions... because they work. And nothing pisses me off more than "serious" gamers claiming that people who don't pay attention to these issues aren't "real" gamers.
Well, some of these things are actually important, especially if some of them affect people with health issues, while some are just kinda... "shady".

When it comes to 30 vs 60 fps for instance (or FOV), it is something that people with simulation sickness react to; something I grew increasingly aware of during troubleshooting Talos on the Steam forums. We got so many reports, we still don't know what exactly causes the simulation sickness in the current Serious Engine, but the Motion Sickness Options were implemented due to that, and our research does show that FOV, low FPS (or sometimes even high FPS!) and all that affects players.
TotalBiscuit for one was actually so passionate about the subject because 60fps games were originally a norm in the 90s, but since then he felt sick playing newer games with low FOV and low FPS. It is kinda obvious that when you have such problems, then it should be made known. I personally also get mild sickness from very low FOV and intensive view bobbing (though only Wolfenstein 2009 was the only game I couldn't play due to this), and I do notice low FPS, as games just don't feel "right" without at least 50-60FPS. Still playable, but not "right".
But yes, in this case, it is a minority, but I think it's something that should be important enough to pursue; and fortunately enough, it's barely a thing that matters anymore, because almost every game supports these.

The thing with microtransactions was mostly worry, and for some games, it was unfounded, while for some games, it was pretty much pure greed. Besides how horrible microtransactions can be on mobile, they only affected a few games on other platforms.
The main problems are microtransactions in a Singleplayer game where the game is specifically designed to be grindy and boring so people instead buy the shortcut (fortunately, there were like 2 games like this maybe? I think Dead Space 3 was one, but not sure), though it still rubs me a very wrong way that the devs would basically sell cheats for real money; as my stance is that Singleplayer games should be played by the player however the hell they want, with cheats or without, any difficulty, any mods, etcetera; so I'm against it ideology-wise.
The other, more serious problem if a Multiplayer game becomes pay-2-win, as in, microtransactions provide power to people who can pay and in the result, dominate those who can't. That's just BS.

The funny thing about the portrayal of women in games is that it mostly upsets those female gamers they apparently want to "help". Like the new Tomb Raider games have a more "realistic and toned down" Lara Croft that the female fans all hate, because they liked the big-boobs sex-symbol the same way as we men look at bulky, muscled men as role-models (latent homoerotic instincts not withstanding. ).

As for the "true gamer" argument, it's about as stupid as the "true man" argument. And the whole "PC Master Race" thing was supposed to be a joke that some people took it too far, as usual.

Anyways, that's my 2 cents.

[/OffTopic]

My Serious Sam 3/HD Workshop

While I do work for Croteam, I'm first of all of this community, so my opinions are my own and do not represent Croteam's views.
Old 04-10-2016, 06:36 AM   #282   Add To Ignore List  
Goodbye Moonmen

Seriously! Khnum

Quote:
Don't ask me, that's the complained aimed at Doom but not by me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiendian View Post
I like Doom 3 much more than Doom 1 & 2, personally. Can't even finish Doom 2 without getting bored about 2/3 of the way through, I tried like 3 runs to this day and all ended early.

Never had any issues with darkness in Doom 3 except in the Hell level. Though what I think Doom 3 could have done better was enemy variety, some types are easy-to-medium strength and yet only appear a select few times in the entire game like Pinky demons and burning zombies. Mancubuses could also have been more frequent, especially post-Hell.
Basically this. Doom 3 had a very interesting setting, the story progression was good, the theme and level design are interesting, and even though implausible in a sci-fi setting I find that the flashlight mechanic helps set an oppressive tone along with the mostly indoor setting. I also usually give up a Doom 2 playthrough somewhere between MAP22 and MAP27, although I have completely beaten Doom 2 twice. I've played and finished Doom 3 and Resurrection of Evil back-to-back maybe three or four times total. It's obvious which game I enjoyed more, although all Doom games are great.

Edit:

Quote:
I don't like coop on Doom since there are no additional monsters to kill, also I don't like how ammo and items and stuff don't stay after other people pick them up. So I prefer playing single player for those reasons. Serious Sam TFE/TSE on the other hand do provide extra enemies for coop, and all pickups remain for the other players.
Yes there are. There are definitely more monsters in co-op, and one of the Doom 1 or 2 levels (I forget which one) even has a Cyberdemon in co-op that's not there in single player. But the shared ammo is annoying, you need to be at the same wavelength as your co-op partner(s) if you want to make it work without getting into a fight, same as the Quake games.
[22:30] Fiendian: Discy, Finzy and Louva shall merge into a superentity known as the Lickyfonz.
"Can we just move Discy's posts to the HOF automatically already? :P" -Jetty

Ir-Kalla: Serious Sam Classic map pack in development (Ir-Kalla: Egypt Demo)

Last edited by Discy; 04-10-2016 at 06:41 AM.
Old 04-10-2016, 06:47 AM   #283   Add To Ignore List  
Lava Golem

There can option ammo to repawn....

There like millions monsters in coop....
Old 04-10-2016, 07:44 AM   #284   Add To Ignore List  
ideas but no skills

Doom 3's pacing was terrible. It was uneventful until the Vagary fight, then there's a huge gap between Vagary and the next proper boss (Guardian of Hell).
Old 04-10-2016, 08:23 AM   #285   Add To Ignore List  
Goodbye Moonmen

Seriously! Khnum

Quote:
I think Doom 3's pacing was terrible. It was uneventful until the Vagary fight, then there's a huge gap between Vagary and the next proper boss (Guardian of Hell).
Fixed 'er up for ya.

Also the Bruiser Brothers at the end of Delta Labs sector 4 are bosses.
[22:30] Fiendian: Discy, Finzy and Louva shall merge into a superentity known as the Lickyfonz.

Old 04-10-2016, 08:24 AM   #286   Add To Ignore List  
Khnum

Quote:
Yes there are. There are definitely more monsters in co-op, and one of the Doom 1 or 2 levels (I forget which one) even has a Cyberdemon in co-op that's not there in single player. But the shared ammo is annoying, you need to be at the same wavelength as your co-op partner(s) if you want to make it work without getting into a fight, same as the Quake games.
I couldn't believe this as when we tried playing coop in Doom with some bros it was way too piss-easy as there were not enough enemies for all of us, and also as someone who pretty much knows what enemies show up where with my eyes closed, I didn't notice any additional enemies. So I did some googling just now on this matter, and apparently there are indeed extra coop enemies... in Doom 2 only. Doom 1 doesn't have any, only Doom 2. That makes sense, we didn't try Doom 2 coop, we only did some Doom 1 coop, and gave up before we finished Knee Deep in the Dead...
Old 04-10-2016, 08:41 AM   #287   Add To Ignore List  
ideas but no skills

Quote:
Fixed 'er up for ya.

Also the Bruiser Brothers at the end of Delta Labs sector 4 are bosses.
Even so, it's still a long way after the Vagary fight, between which is filled with nothing particularly exciting.
Old 04-10-2016, 09:05 AM   #288   Add To Ignore List  
Goodbye Moonmen

Seriously! Khnum

Quote:
I couldn't believe this as when we tried playing coop in Doom with some bros it was way too piss-easy as there were not enough enemies for all of us, and also as someone who pretty much knows what enemies show up where with my eyes closed, I didn't notice any additional enemies. So I did some googling just now on this matter, and apparently there are indeed extra coop enemies... in Doom 2 only. Doom 1 doesn't have any, only Doom 2. That makes sense, we didn't try Doom 2 coop, we only did some Doom 1 coop, and gave up before we finished Knee Deep in the Dead...
Yeah, that makes sense. I wasn't sure about Doom 1 but I know for sure Doom 2 has more and tougher enemies in co-op, especially more boss monsters. Give it a try.

Quote:
Even so, it's still a long way after the Vagary fight, between which is filled with nothing particularly exciting.
Which, again, is your opinion. I was never bored in Doom 3.

Old 04-10-2016, 11:31 AM   #289   Add To Ignore List  
The Purple Cat

To me, Doom 3 was quite exciting actually the story was actually fulfilling..
Old 04-10-2016, 10:08 PM   #290   Add To Ignore List  
Lava Golem

1. What is 'piss filter' ? Seriously, I havent heard anything about this.

2. Motion sickness in gaming is getting worse, not better. I said in the forums about SS3 BFE and getting sick from it. But, SS HD's didnt make me sic. So, it started in SS3 engine, and carried forward into Talos it seems. I think I even mentioned what may have been causing it: There seems to be many 'layers' that get displayed: Sam, particles, foreground, background, sky, enemies, and probably more. They all get together and posted to the screen, and thats what the user see's. Its kind of like making a photoshop image, with a bunch of layers that you put stuff in and move them around til you like it, and then you 'press' it into the final image. Well, SS3 seemed like that, except the layers are all moving, and some of them seemed hardcoded (static) to a certain fov, resolution, or something, and others werent (dynamic). When everything moved, the eye saw something 'off' about it.
The mele was the worst of it though
Thats my guess anyway.

Also, new games seem to be hardcoded to 16:9, no matter if you have a 16:10 monitor or not, it will be displayed in 16:9. They just seem to let you see a tiny bit more of the huge-in-your-face ui. It s not like old games, where you would set a wider resolution of the game to something else, and you would seem to take MANY steps backwards. Nowadays, games dont take that many steps backwards approach, they just show the same image but a bit more of it. Check out Quake 3, and do different resolutions. EVERYTHING in the game gets a bit smaller and wider (wider as in stretched out, if you know what I meam), even text. Try that in a new game, and nothing gets smaller or wider. It is static. Or, maybe, the character or characters get smaller, and the rest of the stuff stays the same. This causes sickness in games also.

And, I notice the new AA effects actually make me sic. If I turn off MSAO or whatever all the new ones are, and use Trilinear instead, I dont get sic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solais View Post
When it comes to me, the only thing that bothered me about this new Doom is the piss filter. But that was fixed, so I'm all good to go. Still won't preorder it though.

[OffTopic]

Well, some of these things are actually important, especially if some of them affect people with health issues, while some are just kinda... "shady".

When it comes to 30 vs 60 fps for instance (or FOV), it is something that people with simulation sickness react to; something I grew increasingly aware of during troubleshooting Talos on the Steam forums. We got so many reports, we still don't know what exactly causes the simulation sickness in the current Serious Engine, but the Motion Sickness Options were implemented due to that, and our research does show that FOV, low FPS (or sometimes even high FPS!) and all that affects players.
TotalBiscuit for one was actually so passionate about the subject because 60fps games were originally a norm in the 90s, but since then he felt sick playing newer games with low FOV and low FPS. It is kinda obvious that when you have such problems, then it should be made known. I personally also get mild sickness from very low FOV and intensive view bobbing (though only Wolfenstein 2009 was the only game I couldn't play due to this), and I do notice low FPS, as games just don't feel "right" without at least 50-60FPS. Still playable, but not "right".
But yes, in this case, it is a minority, but I think it's something that should be important enough to pursue; and fortunately enough, it's barely a thing that matters anymore, because almost every game supports these.

The thing with microtransactions was mostly worry, and for some games, it was unfounded, while for some games, it was pretty much pure greed. Besides how horrible microtransactions can be on mobile, they only affected a few games on other platforms.
The main problems are microtransactions in a Singleplayer game where the game is specifically designed to be grindy and boring so people instead buy the shortcut (fortunately, there were like 2 games like this maybe? I think Dead Space 3 was one, but not sure), though it still rubs me a very wrong way that the devs would basically sell cheats for real money; as my stance is that Singleplayer games should be played by the player however the hell they want, with cheats or without, any difficulty, any mods, etcetera; so I'm against it ideology-wise.
The other, more serious problem if a Multiplayer game becomes pay-2-win, as in, microtransactions provide power to people who can pay and in the result, dominate those who can't. That's just BS.

The funny thing about the portrayal of women in games is that it mostly upsets those female gamers they apparently want to "help". Like the new Tomb Raider games have a more "realistic and toned down" Lara Croft that the female fans all hate, because they liked the big-boobs sex-symbol the same way as we men look at bulky, muscled men as role-models (latent homoerotic instincts not withstanding. ).

As for the "true gamer" argument, it's about as stupid as the "true man" argument. And the whole "PC Master Race" thing was supposed to be a joke that some people took it too far, as usual.

Anyways, that's my 2 cents.

[/OffTopic]
Old 04-11-2016, 01:23 AM   #291   Add To Ignore List  
ideas but no skills

You know, that yellow/orange filter that Deus Ex: Human Revolution has? Originally Doom 4 had it too, but people complained so they removed it. The whole game looks much better without it.
Old 04-11-2016, 04:10 AM   #292   Add To Ignore List  
Developer Fairy

Croteam Representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave3d View Post
2. Motion sickness in gaming is getting worse, not better. I said in the forums about SS3 BFE and getting sick from it. But, SS HD's didnt make me sic. So, it started in SS3 engine, and carried forward into Talos it seems. I think I even mentioned what may have been causing it: There seems to be many 'layers' that get displayed: Sam, particles, foreground, background, sky, enemies, and probably more. They all get together and posted to the screen, and thats what the user see's. Its kind of like making a photoshop image, with a bunch of layers that you put stuff in and move them around til you like it, and then you 'press' it into the final image. Well, SS3 seemed like that, except the layers are all moving, and some of them seemed hardcoded (static) to a certain fov, resolution, or something, and others werent (dynamic). When everything moved, the eye saw something 'off' about it.
The mele was the worst of it though
Thats my guess anyway.

Also, new games seem to be hardcoded to 16:9, no matter if you have a 16:10 monitor or not, it will be displayed in 16:9. They just seem to let you see a tiny bit more of the huge-in-your-face ui. It s not like old games, where you would set a wider resolution of the game to something else, and you would seem to take MANY steps backwards. Nowadays, games dont take that many steps backwards approach, they just show the same image but a bit more of it. Check out Quake 3, and do different resolutions. EVERYTHING in the game gets a bit smaller and wider (wider as in stretched out, if you know what I meam), even text. Try that in a new game, and nothing gets smaller or wider. It is static. Or, maybe, the character or characters get smaller, and the rest of the stuff stays the same. This causes sickness in games also.

And, I notice the new AA effects actually make me sic. If I turn off MSAO or whatever all the new ones are, and use Trilinear instead, I dont get sic
It's "sick", not "sic".

---

What I'm saying about games getting better, as in, more and more games include Motion Sickness or Disability options, because the devs are more and more aware of the fact that better graphics/visuals = more motion sickness, more problems for the color blind, etc. Games are a whole lot better about this nowadays than they were 4 years ago.

MSAO is not AA, AA is edge smoothing, Ambient Occlusion is a method to approximate how bright light should be shining on any specific part of a surface, based on the light and it's environment. Basically, more realistic shadows, most noticeable in corners, which are darker.

---

I see, about SS3. The thing is, that SS3 or Talos doesn't exactly have that much more to render than SSHD... well technically they do, but not that much visually; especially in Talos, which is as clean as SSHD was.
However, I do get what you say about movement, as this is similar to what CT is theorizing about causing the sickness. Between SSHD and SS3, the physics of the game changed, and apparently due to this, there's something weird and floaty about how the player character moves. Due to problems in velocity, the sickness occurs, as it's like if you started a car and got from standing still to 80 km/h speed. It makes most people sick. This problem in the lack of proper velocity is what CT is thinking MIGHT be the problem.

---

And yes, what Pika said. Doom 4 originally had this weird greenish-yellowish filter to the entire game, like if someone pissed on it, and it looked really bad, everything was desaturated. Glad they removed it.

My Serious Sam 3/HD Workshop

While I do work for Croteam, I'm first of all of this community, so my opinions are my own and do not represent Croteam's views.
Old 04-11-2016, 07:08 PM   #293   Add To Ignore List  

Doom 3 is one of my favorite games and I think the flashlight limitation was a good design decision. If I were making the BFG edition I wouldn't change this, but I would make it available in a bonus difficulty setting where I would add extra enemies, so those who still can't accept the fact it is a horror shooter game and not a classic shooter can have their fun while they play the game in a way it wasn't designed.

As for Doom 4 my major complaint is that it seems to be a full reboot of the entire series. Someone should correct me if I am wrong here. The original Doom 1 and 2 were set on the moons of Mars, hell and Earth, never on actual Mars. The 2004 version was a reboot on actual Mars surface.

What I would do is proclaim Doom 2004 as a prequel, and making Doom 4 a full Doom 1993 reboot that takes place on the moons, but which acknowledges the events that happened in Doom 3 and is taking place during or after D3. Plus Mars would make some cool night time vistas. Then reboot Doom 2 how ever you want.

Edit: If we want to push this even further, we can add something from the Doom Bible, which is co-op and multiple characters. It would totally make sense that in Doom 2 Reboot several "Doom guys" return to Earth, make Doom 3 guy and Doom 4 separate characters returning, and add a bunch of others. Then you design Hell On Earth as a Serious Sam game with bigger open maps that can be played in sp or coop mode. It makes sense to have smaller maps on space stations, but on Earth you can do whatever you want.

Last edited by AntonioR; 04-11-2016 at 07:20 PM.
Old 04-11-2016, 07:17 PM   #294   Add To Ignore List  
Lava Golem

Oh wow.
I must not have seen that greenishness (I am green/red colorblind, but I do remember hearing about it, probably here (but my memory sucks).
Thanks for the reminder.

I hope they get the SS/Talos thing fixed before SS4. If they need someone to test it, I have no problem testing it, as I seem to be particularly sensitive to games and getting nauseous or sick (there) from them. Not only from headbob and weaponbob, but with what I explained (I was about to go to bed, had taken my pils, and was SO tired when I wrote it), about just the game itself and filters.
And, no, I dont just want to play the game before everyone else, I would truly like to help if I can. (even a 5 minute gameplay would allow me to see if I got nauseous or not, although sometimes it takes up to 45 minutes before I start getting nauseous).

I am glad that some devs are taking this problem seriously (heh). I wish more would.
Old 04-11-2016, 11:50 PM   #295   Add To Ignore List  
Khnum

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonioR View Post
Plus Mars would make some cool night time vistas.
http://i.imgur.com/WnWtgFA.jpg?1
Old 04-12-2016, 04:51 AM   #296   Add To Ignore List  
🐱 Kitty 💘💙💚💛💜

Crackshell Developer

What a weird contrast in graphics quality

Nimble Writer - now available on Steam, Itch.io.
CodeCat, my blog that I need to update - I also have a showcase, which I barely update.
(I do not respond to PM's about Serious Sam Revolution or Bogus Detour. Please use the appropriate community hubs for that.)
Old 04-13-2016, 08:16 PM   #297   Add To Ignore List  
The Purple Cat

Actually that reminds me Doom should have at least 1 or more levels on it's moon either Phobos or Deimos. But that image of Mars in Doom 2 looks glorious
Old 04-14-2016, 11:12 AM   #298   Add To Ignore List  
Khnum

This is not quite Doom 2 though, it's Knee Deep in ZDoom, a fan-made remake of Doom 1 episode 1, really cool btw.
Old 04-15-2016, 05:37 AM   #299   Add To Ignore List  
🐱 Kitty 💘💙💚💛💜

Crackshell Developer

Open beta started today.

Nimble Writer - now available on Steam, Itch.io.
CodeCat, my blog that I need to update - I also have a showcase, which I barely update.
(I do not respond to PM's about Serious Sam Revolution or Bogus Detour. Please use the appropriate community hubs for that.)
Old 04-15-2016, 06:04 AM   #300   Add To Ignore List  
ideas but no skills

Apparently, anything under GTX 750TI isn't supported. Fuck.

YouTube Video: also