Seriously!

Go Back   Seriously! Forums > Gaming > Game Talk

Game Talk Talk about your favorite games! Arrange play times! And more!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2013, 03:14 PM   #1   Add To Ignore List  
Just-a chillin'....

Default Left 4 Dead 2 is free on Steam for today only. Add it to your library now!

I don't know if you're interested or not, but L4D2 is free on steam for today. Add it to your library while you can! http://store.steampowered.com/app/550/

It's fun. Maybe we can have a congregation soon... And play the game. If you guys want. You know, because Mongo likes to play. And totally isn't alone with strangers in the game. It's... uh...

Okay yeah fun good game, just add it to your library while you can (if you do not already have it)! Enjoy

-Mongo

My name is Mongo, and I like Gnaars. And Cookies. Mmmm... Cookies!
Old 12-25-2013, 04:33 PM   #2   Add To Ignore List  
Lava Golem

Default Re: Left 4 Dead 2 is free on Steam for today only. Add it to your library now!

I've played L4D2 a couple of times with people from here. It's good fun - though perhaps we should stay away from realism expert unless we want to play the same maps several times in a row .
Old 12-25-2013, 04:45 PM   #3   Add To Ignore List  
343 Guilty Spark

Default Re: Left 4 Dead 2 is free on Steam for today only. Add it to your library now!

WoW! Wished I would have known Steam was going to do that. I just bought that from Steam last month during their last holiday sale around Thanksgiving time.

Oh well, I still got a good deal on it. Think I paid like five dollars or something. I bought 3 games then (L4D2, Outlast, and Antichamber), all games I had never played, for less than 20 bucks. Still playing Borderlands 2 right now, second play through in True Vault hunter mode, then will play one of the games I have d/led from Steam.
AS

"Get out of here Stalker!... Get out of here Stalker!"