Seriously!

Go Back   Seriously! Forums > General > Off Topic Forum

Off Topic Forum Discuss anything and everything in this forum.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-06-2004, 08:48 AM   #1   Add To Ignore List  
:]]llll(696)llll[[:

cyborgguineapig is offline Send a message via AIM to cyborgguineapig
Default ramble o rama (warning)

A day in my Life... Just for the hell of it

6:30am alarm rings, No snooze button is pressed

6:30-6:35 Sitting on edge of bed looking off into space, voiding out, wtf

6:35-7:00 Get ready for school, eat breakfast if I can ext

7:01 Get ****** pissed because I ahve to actually carry **** to school

7:05 Get in car in hurry and turn some hardcore rock

Get on road, having to deal with idiots ext...rushhour traffic

7:50am arive at school, Depending ont he weather I roll down my window on approach of school so that people can hear my shitty audio system racking to hardcore metal, pathetic..

8:00 class begins, Act like a stone as usual. Try to act stiff and cool. Pathetic. WHats the point. 4 hours later... **** I just want to get out of this class.

I think that guy over there is gay, that girl next to me is hot but she is talking with some other guy, ugg.

12:00-1:00pm lunch hour-go out to lunch. I have to do the whole ritual. Put on sunglasses, rip out of parking lot. I know I need attention. Badly.

Go somewhere to eat, ofcours I have to keep on my sunglasses indoor or out, its just a thing.

Depending on the day of the week, I either go home after one class or return to go to another until 5:00pm.

Anyway, I come home from school.

In this order when I get home...

1.park car and sit in it for a few minutes being depressed for reasons I do not know
2. Enter home and go straight to room.
3.Set down shit and sit on bed or computer and get even more depressed and thoughts of killing asshole people float in my head aswell as getting suicidal thoughts. But also at the same time thoughts about my future and my goals and dreams float around.

Look outside, its dark already at 6 pm, ****! I wanted more ******* daytime! WTF is up with you earth!

5pm-6pm wait for Stu to come home from work (sister's boyfriend)
6pm-7pm watch some TV with stu, like speed channel or something
7pm-3am play some computer games

Sleep till 6:30am or don't...

NEXT day, OF great! 24 hours isn't enough I think suddenly.

Every day is different, sometimes very different, this was just one day.

Sometimes its going to sleep at 5am and waking at 2pm for example.

Anyone share, thanks!
Old 02-06-2004, 12:38 PM   #2   Add To Ignore List  
Nyan Cat

You know, I really can't say my life is that much better. This is a typical day for me:

0700 - alarm goes off (hit snooze)

0709 - alarm goes off (hit snooze again)

0718 - alarm goes off (hit snooze one more time for good measure)

0727 - turn off alarm

0728 - get dressed enough to stagger outside for a cigarette

0732 - shuffle into the kitchen to see if there's any cold coffee that was made yesterday. If not, struggle to make some more.

0740 - turn on the computer and surf. Typically, the pages read are NationStates, Blue's News, CNN, and Seriously! Forums, in that order.

0820 - go outside for another cigarette

0858 - gather up clothes and head off to the shower. Piss, shower, shave, put on deodorant, and get dressed.

0912 - head into the kitchen to see what food there is to scrape together for lunch. Lately it's been a couple of bagels and a ziploc bag of cous-cous with garlic powder and salt.

0915 - head out the door to hike down the hill to catch a bus.

0920 - bus arrives. Actually there is more than 5 minutes that elapse between these events because my clock is set 10 minutes fast just so I can be a slug and still make it out the door on time.

0940 - arrive at Pioneer Courthouse Square in downtown Portland. Have another cigarette while I'm waiting for the MAX light rail to show up

0945 - get on max, find a nice quiet spot to sit down and read, most recently, it's been "Trumps of Doom" by Marion Zimmer Bradley

1025 - get off MAX, walk 6 blocks to work. have another cigarette on the way there.

1032 - arrive at work. go to breakroom, cut a bagel in half, and pop it in the toaster for a minute or two. The toaster's so old that it doesn't pop up on its own. Push the necessary buttons to get a cup of vanilla latte out of the coffee machine and then dump in some cold water to guzzle it down.

1050 - go out through the back door for another cigarette

1055 - clock in for work. Put on lab coat and proceed out to the donor floor to shove large needles into many people that think donating plasma is a good idea.

1120 - first break. Go outside again for another cigarette, go back to the breakroom and make another cup of vanilla latte, with cold water afterwards, and guzzle it down. Read the living section of the paper for the comics.

1130 - go back outside for another cigarette just to make sure I have enough circulating nicotine to make it to lunch.

1135 - back out to the donor floor and shove more needles into people.

1405 - clock out for lunch. Dump the bag of cous-cous into a bowl, add hot water, throw in microwave for three minutes, and go back outside for another cigarette while it's cooking. Come back, eat food, bs with other co-workers that are on lunch or break.

1430 - go back outside for another cigarette

1435 - clock back in and shove more needles into people.

1600 - last break. go outside for a cigarette. Come back, make another cup of vanilla latte to guzzle down and look at the living section of the paper again to see if there was something interesting that I missed.

1610 - go back outside for another cigarette

1615 - back out to the floor for the home stretch of the day

1800 - center doors are locked, so it's just a matter of getting everyone set up that made it in on time. Empty out the trash, stock the cabinets, and throw out the flattened cardboard boxes, having another cigarette while I'm throwing out the cardboard.

1910 - there's only 18 people left on the beds donating, so I can go home. clock out, walk back down to the MAX, have another cigarette on the way.

1920 - MAX shows up. Get on. Read more.

2005 - Arrive downtown. The monitor showing the bus schedule is so old, it's lost vertical hold, so I walk another couple of blocks up the street to get to a bus stop where the monitor is actually displaying readable times. Have another cigarette along the way.

2020 - Bus arrives. Sit down. Read

2050 - Arrive home. Shuffle into the kitchen to see if there's any food and I'm in luck. My housemate had heated up some leftover pot roast and left what she didn't want to eat on the stove. It's kind of tough, so the best thing to do with it is to slice it up into smaller slices, throw it on some bread, throw some cheese on top of it, and nuke it so the cheese will provide some cohesion.

2100 - Turn on the computer. Read through the same pages as before to see if there's anything new on them.

2130 - go outside and have a cigarette

2135 - keep shuffling through the forums for anything interesting looking.

2200 - unplug the cable modem so I can plug in the network cable going to my housemate's computer so she can be online for a while. go outside for a cigarette.
Come back inside and shuffle through the computer CDs to find a game that I haven't played in so long I forgot what it was about. The most recent one was Unreal.

2330 - go outside for another cigarette. Come back inside, get undressed, go to sleep.

Quote:
A day without a dark cloud. Almost a happy day. There were three thousand six hundred and fifty-three days like that in his stretch. From the first clang of the rail to the last clang of the rail. Three thousand six hundred and fifty-three days. The three extra days were for leap years.
- Alexandr Solzhenitsyn "One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich"
Old 02-06-2004, 01:02 PM   #3   Add To Ignore List  
Beware the buttcat

LactosetheIntolerant is offline Send a message via ICQ to LactosetheIntolerant Send a message via MSN to LactosetheIntolerant Send a message via Yahoo to LactosetheIntolerant

depending on the day, i wake up, go to school, come home, do nothing, go to sleep.

Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
Old 02-06-2004, 04:48 PM   #4   Add To Ignore List  
Do the Mario!

SuperMang! is offline Send a message via AIM to SuperMang!

ditto
Old 02-07-2004, 01:47 AM   #5   Add To Ignore List  
ZEN
roll'n ana stroll'n

My typical day,

Wake up and realize Im alive one more day, mixed feelings.

Cuss at the cat for GP.

Make coffee and forget to turn it on, then turn it on and go to listen to messages,return to have coffee to discover I forget to put the pot under it.

Cuss at the cat some more.

Sqeegie the coffee into a cup and get wired then finnish dressing and go across the street for a crosant and more coffee and the local gossip.

Come home and fire up the forums and chats and wander off.

Open the office and make more coffee check the in box and greet the staff hold a quick meeting and wander off to fix something because the maitanence man doesnt come in for another hour and check the computer for messages.

attend more meetings at various locations, talk to people on street for awhile,return to office to see if everything is alright,return to flat to check messages.

Cuss at cat.

send out emails and letters,check the forums.

catch up on paper work for rent and rent rebates.

try to play a tune on my spinkter and watch the cat try to figure it out.

crack my knuckles to the tune.

Link to the office phone to take calls from people looking for money and try not to laugh.

check the forums.

Skip lunch and drive over to shelters with boxes of stuff people left here.

check on office.

tell the cat hes adopted and check the forums and email again.

hope no one needs me for the remainder of the day.

clean and close office go back to the flat and beat the cat verbaly before sending for dinner and get ready to go to work on adds and other art projects.

work on projects while doing the chats and forums till I cant stay awake,tell the cat hes on his own and hit the sack.

Ok...its a bit more complex than that but ya get the gist.

PS: and no I dont do tune requests.
Old 02-07-2004, 02:21 AM   #6   Add To Ignore List  
pee pee

toastar is offline Send a message via ICQ to toastar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEN
My typical day,

Wake up and realize Im alive one more day, mixed feelings.

Cuss at the cat for GP.

Make coffee and forget to turn it on, then turn it on and go to listen to messages,return to have coffee to discover I forget to put the pot under it.

Cuss at the cat some more.

Sqeegie the coffee into a cup and get wired then finnish dressing and go across the street for a crosant and more coffee and the local gossip.

Come home and fire up the forums and chats and wander off.

Open the office and make more coffee check the in box and greet the staff hold a quick meeting and wander off to fix something because the maitanence man doesnt come in for another hour and check the computer for messages.

attend more meetings at various locations, talk to people on street for awhile,return to office to see if everything is alright,return to flat to check messages.

Cuss at cat.

send out emails and letters,check the forums.

catch up on paper work for rent and rent rebates.

try to play a tune on my spinkter and watch the cat try to figure it out.

crack my knuckles to the tune.

Link to the office phone to take calls from people looking for money and try not to laugh.

check the forums.

Skip lunch and drive over to shelters with boxes of stuff people left here.

check on office.

tell the cat hes adopted and check the forums and email again.

hope no one needs me for the remainder of the day.

clean and close office go back to the flat and beat the cat verbaly before sending for dinner and get ready to go to work on adds and other art projects.

work on projects while doing the chats and forums till I cant stay awake,tell the cat hes on his own and hit the sack.

Ok...its a bit more complex than that but ya get the gist.

PS: and no I dont do tune requests.
ROFL, i cried when you mentioned telling the cat he was adopted.. sounds like you have a good relationship with your little abuse-bag
Old 02-07-2004, 03:18 AM   #7   Add To Ignore List  
ZEN
roll'n ana stroll'n

Quote:
Originally Posted by toastar
ROFL, i cried when you mentioned telling the cat he was adopted.. sounds like you have a good relationship with your little abuse-bag
Yeah,..pffff..like he cares, but yeah we're buds.
Old 02-07-2004, 03:50 AM   #8   Add To Ignore List  
...is dreaming.

Oswald is offline Send a message via ICQ to Oswald Send a message via AIM to Oswald

today went a little something like this:
9:00 am - woke up to my alarm going off.
9:02 am - mentally screamed 'holy shit, i'm late for school!'
9:06 am - realized i don't have school on fridays and went back to bed (confident that i had fulfilled my 'retard' quota for the day)
10:15 am - wake up. chat with a few pals, get 'crusader - no regret' working via dosbox... kind of.
12:30 am - my mom and i make pancak... somethings. we again tried the 'perfect pancake maker' gizmo that i was given as a gift for christmas and again ended up getting a ton of batter all over the damn stovetop. whoever invented this thing is not only a genius for cashing in on it, but a complete retard when it comes to product design.
1:30 pm - surfed around, was generally lazy
3:30 pm - left to get school supplies (note: 90-some dollars of audio adapters and cables for my 'location recording' class) and also snagged 'crusader - no remorse' for 2.99 at electronics boutique. god truly loves me in a you're-just-a-brother-so-i-won't-touch-you-there kind of way. also got 70 dollars of groceries.
5:50 pm - got home from errands, called up a memeber of a band i'll be recording starting 2/9/04, no answer. began to dosbox it up with more crusader.
7:15 pm - dinner time. woot to that.
7:35 pm - finished dinner. called band member again (the man is as hard to get a hold of as my epnis in a tornado). began to again dosbox it up.
9:30 pm - got a call from my sister. for the 3rd time in 2-3 months (more like 2.25) she has managed to lock her keys in the car... yay. i get to play 'bail out the tard' again.
10:10 pm - got home from bailing out the tard. begin to again, dosbox it up while trying to help green monkey properly dosbox some 'gabriel knight - sins of the fathers'. this was followed up with much web surfing and much general boredom.
1:53 am - typing this up. considering sleeping, but nah.

Shameless self-promotion - click here to see my portfolio.
Shamelessly ripping films apart with the Popcorn Nazis.
Old 02-07-2004, 07:49 AM   #9   Add To Ignore List  
Egg
Block faced Pirate

9:00 AM:Woke up.
Fap fap fap
10:19: Now bored on net.