Seriously!

Go Back   Seriously! Forums > Serious Sam Series > Serious Sam Classic

Serious Sam Classic Discuss anything and everything relating to Serious Sam Classic and its 2 parts; The First Encounter and The Second Encounter.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-03-2001, 02:42 PM   #1   Add To Ignore List  
SCREAMING N DIGITAL

xxzen is offline Send a message via MSN to xxzen
http://www.tolstiy.ag.ru/what/serious_sam_se.htm
Old 12-03-2001, 02:48 PM   #2   Add To Ignore List  
SCREAMING N DIGITAL

xxzen is offline Send a message via MSN to xxzen
pure evil.........

"It's really fun watching pack of Kleers approaching you, then dividing into two smaller groups and attacking you from 2 sides "
Old 12-03-2001, 04:45 PM   #3   Add To Ignore List  
Spy Killah

Seriously! Reaper

Oh...no..... :biggrin:
Old 12-03-2001, 04:51 PM   #4   Add To Ignore List  
or mr man..whatever

Distro Stu is offline Send a message via ICQ to Distro Stu
hehe.....i get more and more excited about this game all the time.

with rtcw for multiplayer and ss:se for singleplayer, im going to be a very happy chappy indeed....
Old 12-03-2001, 07:10 PM   #5   Add To Ignore List  
designer

Smithboy is offline Send a message via ICQ to Smithboy Send a message via AIM to Smithboy Send a message via MSN to Smithboy
LMAO:

Quote:
Tolstiy: I guess that from the very beginning it was clear that the game will ship by 'chapters' (just look on the games' names). But there is a questions that pops up immediately in the head - people are a bit tired of the Egyptian theme (just recall those thousands screens from SS1 on the Net - that was a shock - Egypt everywhere!). Well, you're going to pick up another architectural style, aren't you? And may be you're going to use different types of architecture in your upcoming game just to make the overall game look different?

Damjan Mravunac: Serious Sam: The Second Encounter will take place in Egypt once again since we don't know how to do other stuff.

(literal pause)

Hehe

Tolstiy, don't worry, there won't be Egypt in this one. Second Encounter takes place in ancient Babylon, South America and Medieval Age (yes, 3 different settings and it's packed with 12 huge levels, making it a bit longer than the first one. For all of your readers who are still in shock, I repeat: NO EGYPT!!!
Old 12-03-2001, 07:50 PM   #6   Add To Ignore List  
Forever Fancy

Quote:
Quote: from Smithboy on 11:10 pm on Dec. 3, 2001
LMAO:

Quote:
Tolstiy: I guess that from the very beginning it was clear that the game will ship by 'chapters' (just look on the games' names). But there is a questions that pops up immediately in the head - people are a bit tired of the Egyptian theme (just recall those thousands screens from SS1 on the Net - that was a shock - Egypt everywhere!). Well, you're going to pick up another architectural style, aren't you? And may be you're going to use different types of architecture in your upcoming game just to make the overall game look different?

Damjan Mravunac: Serious Sam: The Second Encounter will take place in Egypt once again since we don't know how to do other stuff.

(literal pause)

Hehe

Tolstiy, don't worry, there won't be Egypt in this one. Second Encounter takes place in ancient Babylon, South America and Medieval Age (yes, 3 different settings and it's packed with 12 huge levels, making it a bit longer than the first one. For all of your readers who are still in shock, I repeat: NO EGYPT!!!
OMG. Funny.
"It's the only thing we know how to do"
hehe.
Old 12-05-2001, 02:43 AM   #7   Add To Ignore List  
Kleer

I'm drooling already...
Old 12-06-2001, 02:03 PM   #8   Add To Ignore List  
Witch Bride

WOW! And City Of Gold will end my Egyptian theme.  I was going to do it anyway.  Oops.  Almost gave the ending away.

I had a case of the tesselated nurbs once. The doctor cured me, and I'll not be eating there again.