Seriously!

Go Back   Seriously! Forums > Serious Sam Series > Serious Sam Classic > Serious Sam Classic Workshop > Serious Editor

Serious Editor Discuss mapping ideas & problems or show tutorials and maps.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-27-2018, 02:18 AM   #1   Add To Ignore List  
T-Mech

Default Extracting 1_00c.gro

I'm trying to follow along with the default SED1 tutorial but I can't find the textures in the tutorial. I was told to extract 1_00c.gro and I found the textures that I need within there, but I can't figure out how to browse those files from within SED.

The texture browser within SED only allows me to choose textures categorized by level. When the help file says something like "Now double-click on third texture in first line to apply it for floating primitive," that doesn't mean anything to me because there is no general directory of textures.

I searched the hell out of this and I can't find the information that I need. Even Discy's tutorial says to extract the .gro to the root Sam directory, but that doesn't make it show up in SED for me.
Old 07-27-2018, 07:21 AM   #2   Add To Ignore List  
T-Mech

Default Re: Extracting 1_00c.gro

Disregard, apparently you are supposed to extract the gro to the root Sam directory and then right click on the tree to create a new directory, to which you can then manually add the files by clicking in the texture preview area.