Seriously!

Go Back   Seriously! Forums > Serious Sam Series > Serious Sam Classic

Serious Sam Classic Discuss anything and everything relating to Serious Sam Classic and its 2 parts; The First Encounter and The Second Encounter.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-02-2012, 06:52 AM   #121   Add To Ignore List  
Pan
Silver Lined Boots
 
Pan's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Location: Looking for Snake
 
Pan is offline
Default Re: Scrapped Serious Sam stuff and beta info

Lemme put on my +1 Hat of Disbelief. *puts on*
__________________
"Don't you have to be told to do things to be considered a slave?"
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 06:58 AM   #122   Add To Ignore List  
Developer Fairy
 
Solais's Avatar
 
Croteam Representative
Joined: Nov 2009
 
Solais is offline
Default Re: Scrapped Serious Sam stuff and beta info

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekazuya0.60 View Post
Ok, but i found the REAL AIR ELEMENTAL AND REAL LAVA ROCK's GUN EVEN THE CODE man -.- THE CODE IS IN SERIOUS SAM TFE SDK!!!!
also the hand migh't me moved a bit to right bit it's generally the same (or it's by the hand texture) i will test 1 because we have the hand cool glove
Pics or didn't happen.
__________________
Since Old Lost Age I Shine

My Serious Sam 3/HD Workshop


While I do work for Croteam, I'm first of all of this community, so my opinions are my own and do not represent Croteam's views.
Unless when I use this nice blue color I totally didn't steal from Blizzard.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 07:02 AM   #123   Add To Ignore List  
Khnum
 
Thekazuya005's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: Croatia
 
Thekazuya005 is offline
Default Re: Scrapped Serious Sam stuff and beta info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solais View Post
Pics or didn't happen.
oh man, why should i give you leaked pictures of my beta remake, go on serious sam beta facebook page and you will se the beta colt, beta hand (cool glove) on the beta map!
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 07:03 AM   #124   Add To Ignore List  
ah damnit
 
Squadala's Avatar
 
Seriously! Secret Agent
Joined: Dec 2009
 
Squadala is offline
Default Re: Scrapped Serious Sam stuff and beta info

So I decided to see if there were any Lava Rock Gun leftovers in the SDK.

Here's a list of every projectile in Projectiles.es, straight from the file:

http://i.imgur.com/6X2QY.png

And here's every gun listed in PlayerWeapons.es:

http://i.imgur.com/57Se5.png

Hmm, don't see any thing that could be related to the Lava Rocks Gun.

Hey, maybe I was wrong and the Air Elemental is in Serious Sam FE's files! Let's go take a look!

here's the directory showing every enemy model folder in the game. I don't see a specific one for the Air Elemental, but I did find an interesting one called "Elementals"!

http://i.imgur.com/lZ2uN.png

Let's see what's in "Elementals"! I'm sure it's gotta be in there!

http://i.imgur.com/h1e1U.png

Whoops. Looks like the Air Elemental's model isn't in TFE's files either.

Last edited by Squadala; 09-02-2012 at 07:07 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 07:06 AM   #125   Add To Ignore List  
Khnum
 
Thekazuya005's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: Croatia
 
Thekazuya005 is offline
Default Re: Scrapped Serious Sam stuff and beta info

ok, ok you will see it in my remake + the code from sdk, you don't know of searching how it comes that i found it,,, prepare for the leaked screen of the development of my remake!


TADADADAM the leaked picture showing the:"Leaked picture from our beta remake, public version... you can see the beta Colt and the beta COOL glove, on the full Karnak map (which is in development phase, still). Now you see how my remake is oing to kick ass!"

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...levant_count=1

Last edited by Fiendian; 09-08-2012 at 07:48 PM. Reason: Post merge
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 07:19 AM   #126   Add To Ignore List  
Pan
Silver Lined Boots
 
Pan's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Location: Looking for Snake
 
Pan is offline
Default Re: Scrapped Serious Sam stuff and beta info

....that uh. =/ Yeah, not what we were really talking about.
__________________
"Don't you have to be told to do things to be considered a slave?"
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 07:22 AM   #127   Add To Ignore List  
ah damnit
 
Squadala's Avatar
 
Seriously! Secret Agent
Joined: Dec 2009
 
Squadala is offline
Default Re: Scrapped Serious Sam stuff and beta info

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekazuya0.60 View Post
TADADADAM the leaked picture showing the:"Leaked picture from our beta remake, public version... you can see the beta Colt and the beta COOL glove, on the full Karnak map (which is in development phase, still). Now you see how my remake is oing to kick ass!"

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...levant_count=1
That's not the true prototype Revolver. Here's a picture of the real deal:

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100329072353/serious/images/7/73/Coltv_b.png

The lighting on the real one's cylinder matches the rest of the gun (there are white spots on the gun and prototype cylinder to mimic light bouncing off of it), while yours has no light spots on it, which suggests you simply covered up over the final's cylinder with a grey pattern, not realizing the lighting on it didn't match the rest of the revolver. Plus, the grey on the cylinder is slightly but noticeably different from the grey on the rest of the body. That also hints it was added by someone that wasn't the original texture artist.

The prototype glove is also a remake. If you look at a picture of the real prototype glove, it has a somewhat rough texture and Sam's skin is somewhat darker.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 07:25 AM   #128   Add To Ignore List  
Developer Fairy
 
Solais's Avatar
 
Croteam Representative
Joined: Nov 2009
 
Solais is offline
Default Re: Scrapped Serious Sam stuff and beta info

What if you would stop ruining the picture with awful mspaint arrows? Also, that is nothing, you showed us no scrapped enemies, no lava gun, and the Ankh Pool area from Demo Karnak.
__________________
Since Old Lost Age I Shine

My Serious Sam 3/HD Workshop


While I do work for Croteam, I'm first of all of this community, so my opinions are my own and do not represent Croteam's views.
Unless when I use this nice blue color I totally didn't steal from Blizzard.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 07:25 AM   #129   Add To Ignore List  
Khnum
 
Thekazuya005's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: Croatia
 
Thekazuya005 is offline
Default Re: Scrapped Serious Sam stuff and beta info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squadala View Post
That's not the true prototype Revolver. Here's a picture of the real deal:

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100329072353/serious/images/7/73/Coltv_b.png

The lighting on the real one's cylinder matches the rest of the gun (there are white spots on the gun and prototype cylinder to mimic light bouncing off of it), while yours has no light spots on it, which suggests you simply covered up over the final's cylinder with a grey pattern, not realizing the lighting on it didn't match the rest of the revolver. Plus, the grey on the cylinder is slightly but noticeably different from the grey on the rest of the body. That also hints it was added by someone that wasn't the original texture artist.

The prototype glove is also a remake. If you look at a picture of the real prototype glove, it has a somewhat rough texture and Sam's skin is somewhat darker.
false & false the colt looks like that because of the flare lighting from the sun the glove is original as it can't be more original that it is because it was took from the cool glove from test 1 player model!


ofc you guy's are jelaous because i have those things and such and you don't and my remake is going to be the best and the first in the world !

Last edited by Fiendian; 09-08-2012 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Post merge
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 07:31 AM   #130   Add To Ignore List  
Developer Fairy
 
Solais's Avatar
 
Croteam Representative
Joined: Nov 2009
 
Solais is offline
Default Re: Scrapped Serious Sam stuff and beta info

We are not jealous, we are curious. If you'd post pictures of it, it would improve your credibility and we could actually believe you. I made many projects and I proved it by posting pictures and even videos.

Also, don't double post.
__________________
Since Old Lost Age I Shine

My Serious Sam 3/HD Workshop


While I do work for Croteam, I'm first of all of this community, so my opinions are my own and do not represent Croteam's views.
Unless when I use this nice blue color I totally didn't steal from Blizzard.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 07:33 AM   #131   Add To Ignore List  
ah damnit
 
Squadala's Avatar
 
Seriously! Secret Agent
Joined: Dec 2009
 
Squadala is offline
Default Re: Scrapped Serious Sam stuff and beta info

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekazuya0.60 View Post
false & false the colt looks like that because of the flare lighting from the sun the glove is original as it can't be more original that it is because it was took from the cool glove from test 1 player model!
You are wrong. The lighting on your cylinder does not match the lighting used on the part behind it. The area of the behind part that touches the cylinder has a lighter grey on it, while the actual cylinder immediately switches to being a darker grey. Lighting in real life does not work that way at all. The lighting on the real prototype Revolver tries to be consistent between the two parts I mentioned earlier. Plus, the cylinder on yours does not have the metallic scratches that are on the real Prototype Revolver's cylinder and on the rest of the Revolver's body.

Also, I don't think you realize that the glove texture on a player model is not a direct copy of the one that is actually used. The gloves on the player models are made smaller and lose some detail because they need to fit a larger model.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekazuya0.60 View Post
ofc you guy's are jelaous because i have those things and such and you don't and my remake is going to be the best and the first in the world !
Just show us screenshots of all this stuff you're bragging about. No bullshit, just in-game screenshots. You keep talking about how you have all this cool stuff, but you have nothing to show for it besides a few screenshots from the SS Wiki, which anyone can find.

Last edited by Squadala; 09-02-2012 at 07:36 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 07:34 AM   #132   Add To Ignore List  
Khnum
 
Thekazuya005's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: Croatia
 
Thekazuya005 is offline
Default Re: Scrapped Serious Sam stuff and beta info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solais View Post
We are not jealous, we are curious. If you'd post pictures of it, it would improve your credibility and we could actually believe you. I made many projects and I proved it by posting pictures and even videos.

Also, don't double post.
as i told you I will post pictures of the scrapped content, and also if my team allows, you will see a trailer anyway, but first the map guy's need to finish they'r work and make the missing textures and edit models, also we need to get somehow the ghostbuster because i don't know how we could make the remake without it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squadala View Post
You are wrong. The lighting on your cylinder does not match the lighting used on the part behind it. The area of the behind part that touches the cylinder has a lighter grey on it, while the actual cylinder immediately switches to being a darker grey. Lighting in real life does not work that way at all. The lighting on the real prototype Revolver tries to be consistent between the two parts I mentioned earlier. Plus, the cylinder on yours does not have the metallic scratches that are on the real Prototype Revolver's cylinder and on the rest of the Revolver's body.

Also, I don't think you realize that the glove texture on a player model is not a direct copy of the one that is actually used. The gloves on the player models are made smaller and lose some detail because they need to fit a larger model.
jealous, jealous, jealous, deal with it!

Last edited by Fiendian; 09-08-2012 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Post merge
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 07:38 AM   #133   Add To Ignore List  
Pan
Silver Lined Boots
 
Pan's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Location: Looking for Snake
 
Pan is offline
Default Re: Scrapped Serious Sam stuff and beta info

All right guys - who's the guy controlling the troll? Come on now this is getting silly. =P
__________________
"Don't you have to be told to do things to be considered a slave?"
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 07:38 AM   #134   Add To Ignore List  
Khnum
 
God Of Gaming's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: Bulgaria
 
God Of Gaming is offline
Default Re: Scrapped Serious Sam stuff and beta info

First rule when you work on a remake of something old - abuse the power of today's hardware and create new high-poly models with high-res textures for everything, don't just copy-paste old assets even if you have them.
__________________
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 07:39 AM   #135   Add To Ignore List  
ah damnit
 
Squadala's Avatar
 
Seriously! Secret Agent
Joined: Dec 2009
 
Squadala is offline
Default Re: Scrapped Serious Sam stuff and beta info

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekazuya0.60 View Post
jealous, jealous, jealous, deal with it!
Address what I say instead of stating we're all just jealous. People will easily doubt you if all you can say is "you guys are jealous that I'm better than you!" and refuse to show screenshots of what you have done for us to analyze. To me, that's a pretty big sign that the person is lying about what they have.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 07:40 AM   #136   Add To Ignore List  
Khnum
 
Thekazuya005's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: Croatia
 
Thekazuya005 is offline
Default Re: Scrapped Serious Sam stuff and beta info

Also -.-" you guy's are talking withouth prove you all want to play the beta of sam you guy's are commenting the work besides of helping me, we need just 1 modeler like serious alexej (the guy is the best) to make it faster and better we are just few guy's who are learning and working the whole time... so why would't you guy's help me in the remake and prove that you worth...

my way of doing is this: finding all old resurces that are possible 2.making a design doc 3. find compatibilitie and codding ways of test 1 4. make the things compatible with both 5.making levels,models,textures in fe and put it in test 1 then do a internal test...

Last edited by Fiendian; 09-08-2012 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Post merge
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 07:46 AM   #137   Add To Ignore List  
Pan
Silver Lined Boots
 
Pan's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Location: Looking for Snake
 
Pan is offline
Default Re: Scrapped Serious Sam stuff and beta info

And you're making claims of ownership without proof. What's your point?
__________________
"Don't you have to be told to do things to be considered a slave?"
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 07:46 AM   #138   Add To Ignore List  
ah damnit
 
Squadala's Avatar
 
Seriously! Secret Agent
Joined: Dec 2009
 
Squadala is offline
Default Re: Scrapped Serious Sam stuff and beta info

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekazuya0.60 View Post
Also -.-" you guy's are talking withouth prove you all want to play the beta of sam you guy's are commenting the work besides of helping me, we need just 1 modeler like serious alexej (the guy is the best) to make it faster and better we are just few guy's who are learning and working the whole time... so why would't you guy's help me in the remake and prove that you worth...
People would be willing to help you IF YOU SHOWED US WHAT YOU HAVE. This is not hard. Give us screenshots that show without a doubt you have cool stuff. Hell, why not leak some code to show you've found things like the Lava Rocks Gun. That'd be equally convincing as a trailer. Why would someone want to work on a project that could end up being a mish-mash of very blocky level remakes, photoshopped attempts at mimicking prototype material, and a resource or two from Croteam's archives they gave you so that you would just shut up and leave them alone?

Note: A picture of you chillin' in Karnak Demo's Ankh pool with a photoshopped Revolver is not a convincing screenshot. Show us something like a Pipebomb being thrown at Mantamen or a Lava Rocks Gun melting a Stone Elemental.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 07:48 AM   #139   Add To Ignore List  
Pan
Silver Lined Boots
 
Pan's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Location: Looking for Snake
 
Pan is offline
Default Re: Scrapped Serious Sam stuff and beta info

Squad can I just say that your posts are incredibly entertaining with your adorable avatar. Dunno what it's from, and if you've mentioned it my bad. But god is it not artistically brilliant, I wish I could do stuff like that. Props to the original artist. XD
__________________
"Don't you have to be told to do things to be considered a slave?"
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 07:50 AM   #140   Add To Ignore List  
Khnum
 
Thekazuya005's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: Croatia
 
Thekazuya005 is offline
Default Re: Scrapped Serious Sam stuff and beta info

another time you guy's "WANT" play the old sam beta and the only few people who think they could it do you are talking crap about them, like normal people would give advices not fight with comment's, I want that my remake is as close as possible to the original thing and also why shouldn't you guy's help me or atleast give advices?
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 07:50 AM   #141   Add To Ignore List  
Pan
Silver Lined Boots
 
Pan's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Location: Looking for Snake
 
Pan is offline
Default Re: Scrapped Serious Sam stuff and beta info

Okay guys we can all pretty much agree this user is a BS Artist, right? Yes? Good, moving on.
__________________
"Don't you have to be told to do things to be considered a slave?"
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 07:50 AM   #142   Add To Ignore List  
Khnum
 
Thekazuya005's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: Croatia
 
Thekazuya005 is offline
Default Re: Scrapped Serious Sam stuff and beta info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squadala View Post
People would be willing to help you IF YOU SHOWED US WHAT YOU HAVE. This is not hard. Give us screenshots that show without a doubt you have cool stuff. Hell, why not leak some code to show you've found things like the Lava Rocks Gun. That'd be equally convincing as a trailer. Why would someone want to work on a project that could end up being a mish-mash of very blocky level remakes, photoshopped attempts at mimicking prototype material, and a resource or two from Croteam's archives they gave you so that you would just shut up and leave them alone?

Note: A picture of you chillin' in Karnak Demo's Ankh pool with a photoshopped Revolver is not a convincing screenshot. Show us something like a Pipebomb being thrown at Mantamen or a Lava Rocks Gun melting a Stone Elemental.
ok i will post them on my serious sam beta page those day's because most promotion is on that page!
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 07:51 AM   #143   Add To Ignore List  
Pan
Silver Lined Boots
 
Pan's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Location: Looking for Snake
 
Pan is offline
Default Re: Scrapped Serious Sam stuff and beta info

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekazuya0.60 View Post
ok i will post them on my serious sam beta page those day's because most promotion is on that page!
No, not really.
__________________
"Don't you have to be told to do things to be considered a slave?"
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 07:52 AM   #144   Add To Ignore List  
ah damnit
 
Squadala's Avatar
 
Seriously! Secret Agent
Joined: Dec 2009
 
Squadala is offline
Default Re: Scrapped Serious Sam stuff and beta info

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekazuya0.60 View Post
another time you guy's "WANT" play the old sam beta and the only few people who think they could it do you are talking crap about them, like normal people would give advices not fight with comment's, I want that my remake is as close as possible to the original thing and also why shouldn't you guy's help me or atleast give advices?
I am trying to help you by showing that you've made mistakes. That way, your knowledge about the prototypes, and by extension, your work on your remakes, will be more accurate. Instead, you ignore me, give a flimsy excuse as to why I'm wrong, or say I'm jealous. I get the feeling you don't actually want help; you just want people praising you for being the #1 Serious Sam beta expert.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 07:54 AM   #145   Add To Ignore List  
Khnum
 
Thekazuya005's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: Croatia
 
Thekazuya005 is offline
Default Re: Scrapped Serious Sam stuff and beta info

also, i have fishman not mantaman we dont use photoshop we use programs which were actually for developers, we have few really advenced mapers and texture guy's, also i checked the glove and colt, they are fine it was really a light problem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squadala View Post
I am trying to help you by showing that you've made mistakes. That way, your knowledge about the prototypes, and by extension, your work on your remakes, will be more accurate. Instead, you ignore me, give a flimsy excuse as to why I'm wrong, or say I'm jealous. I get the feeling you don't actually want help; you just want people praising you for being the #1 Serious Sam beta expert.
ok maybe i'm wrong i am going to do more attention of things you are talking, also i proved the colt it was realy about the lighting, and i want just 1 moddeler is it so hard we ahve maybe 1-2 models to make as i told you there are no bugs in our test 1 porting remake

Last edited by Fiendian; 09-08-2012 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Post merge
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 07:56 AM   #146   Add To Ignore List  
ah damnit
 
Squadala's Avatar
 
Seriously! Secret Agent
Joined: Dec 2009
 
Squadala is offline
Default Re: Scrapped Serious Sam stuff and beta info

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekazuya0.60 View Post
also, i have fishman not mantaman we dont use photoshop we use programs which were actually for developers, we have few really advenced mapers and texture guy's, also i checked the glove and colt, they are fine it was really a light problem!
If you say the Revolver is legit, take a screenshot of you in the exact same place the original prototype Revolver was taken; the place you spawn in at TechnologyTest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 07:59 AM   #147   Add To Ignore List  
Khnum
 
God Of Gaming's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: Bulgaria
 
God Of Gaming is offline
Default Re: Scrapped Serious Sam stuff and beta info

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekazuya0.60 View Post
i have fishman
Anything other than the fishman? Because I have the fishman as well, actually I think I was the one who showed you where to get it. I... actually we, have the feeling that you don't really have anything from the alpha, just stuff that you think is from there. That's because you're not showing proof. But even if I'm wrong and you do have them, as I said earlier, IMO it's better to not use them but model new assets with higher quality to take advantage of modern hardware. That's what I'm gonna do for my mod.
__________________
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 08:00 AM   #148   Add To Ignore List  
Khnum
 
Thekazuya005's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: Croatia
 
Thekazuya005 is offline
Default Re: Scrapped Serious Sam stuff and beta info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squadala View Post
If you say the Revolver is legit, take a screenshot of you in the exact same place the original prototype Revolver was taken; the place you spawn in at TechnologyTest.
that revolver is not the real beta as i told you the hand is real and the colt is remake, ill give you a picture...

so i need 1 freakin' modeler is it so hard to find him man i would do anithing to get the gostbuster and i want actuall help not discuss as you guy's want play quality remake , why don't you make quality thing's that are missing by your own? and we will put it and put your names in credits at the end of the game??

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodOfGaming View Post
Anything other than the fishman? Because I have the fishman as well, actually I think I was the one who showed you where to get it. I... actually we, have the feeling that you don't really have anything from the alpha, just stuff that you think is from there. But even if I'm wrong and you do have them, as I said earlier, IMO it's better to not use them but model new assets with higher quality to take advantage of modern hardware. That's what I'm gonna do for my mod.
OH MAN AND WHAT IM TALKING THE WHOLE TIME (no the fishman is not from there, i have stuff..never mind) I NEED A MODELER HOW CAN I MAKE QUALITY MODELS BECAUSE NOONE IN OUR TEAM HAS BIG MODDELING EXPIRIENCE!!

Last edited by Fiendian; 09-08-2012 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Post merge
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 08:05 AM   #149   Add To Ignore List  
ah damnit
 
Squadala's Avatar
 
Seriously! Secret Agent
Joined: Dec 2009
 
Squadala is offline
Default Re: Scrapped Serious Sam stuff and beta info

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekazuya0.60 View Post
that revolver is not the real beta as i told you the hand is real and the colt is remake, ill give you a picture...

so i need 1 freakin' modeler is it so hard to find him man i would do anithing to get the gostbuster and i want actuall help not discuss as you guy's want play quality remake , why don't you make quality thing's that are missing by your own? and we will put it and put your names in credits at the end of the game??
You hinted that it was the real thing earlier.

Quote:
false & false the colt looks like that because of the flare lighting from the sun
Quote:
ofc you guy's are jelaous because i have those things and such and you don't and my remake is going to be the best and the first in the world !
Quote:
TADADADAM the leaked picture showing the:"Leaked picture from our beta remake, public version... you can see the beta Colt and the beta COOL glove, on the full Karnak map (which is in development phase, still). Now you see how my remake is oing to kick ass!"
EDIT:

Quote:
so i need 1 freakin' modeler is it so hard to find him man i would do anithing to get the gostbuster and i want actuall help not discuss as you guy's want play quality remake , why don't you make quality thing's that are missing by your own? and we will put it and put your names in credits at the end of the game??
People would be willing to help you if you actually showed them what you were working on and stopped acting up when people criticize your work. If the project leader is having temper tantrums over critiques and discussions that he's wrong, it doesn't bode well for the project itself.

Last edited by Squadala; 09-02-2012 at 08:08 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 08:08 AM   #150   Add To Ignore List  
Khnum
 
Thekazuya005's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: Croatia
 
Thekazuya005 is offline
Default Re: Scrapped Serious Sam stuff and beta info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squadala View Post
You hinted that it was the real thing earlier.
yes the beta colt i never told it was real beta stuff you got me wron and what is with the modeler ill give you the list of those 3-4 things that are missing and you could make it than i will leak many pictures you are going to say what's wrong and my team s going to fix them! fine?


ok, than is this good to you -.-"

I'm the CEO of the beta recovery project, we are remaking thing's from old ss beta because noone has it and it's very interesting, it has a lot of scrapped stuf...
I need talented modelers who could help me with few things I am going to take any critick's from people who thing that something is wrong with things we are remaking, we are going to immidietly fix the problem, thank you!
by Thekazuya005

Last edited by Fiendian; 09-08-2012 at 07:26 PM. Reason: Post merge
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:32 AM.