Seriously!

Go Back   Seriously! Forums > Serious Sam Series > Serious Sam HD > Serious Sam HD Workshop

Serious Sam HD Workshop The official forum for Serious Sam: HD projects, be it maps, mods, or something else.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-01-2014, 05:50 PM   #1   Add To Ignore List  
Kleer

overbored is offline Send a message via ICQ to overbored Send a message via AIM to overbored Send a message via Yahoo to overbored
Default Simple way to mod existing original Survival mode maps to enable saved games?

I'm quite new to modding and I'm finding myself easily lost in the Editor.

I'd like to simply enable saved games on the original Survival mode maps—is there a simple way to do this?

Alternatively (and I imagine this is harder), what's the simplest way to modify (say) Death Canyon to start spawning later-stage characters earlier?

Thanks!
Old 06-01-2014, 07:12 PM   #2   Add To Ignore List  
Finzy Corp. CEO

Default Re: Simple way to mod existing original Survival mode maps to enable saved games?

Haven't tried it, but I guess you could just try resaving them with a different name and giving them new .nfo files which turn them into singleplayer/co-op levels.
Old 06-02-2014, 05:21 AM   #3   Add To Ignore List  
Kleer

overbored is offline Send a message via ICQ to overbored Send a message via AIM to overbored Send a message via Yahoo to overbored
Default Re: Simple way to mod existing original Survival mode maps to enable saved games?

Wow, that worked beautifully. Thanks!