Seriously!

Go Back   Seriously! Forums > Serious Sam Series > Serious Sam 3

Serious Sam 3 Everything you want to know or say about Serious Sam 3!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-26-2011, 11:58 AM   #1   Add To Ignore List  
Werebull
 
Joined: May 2011
Location: Hungary
 
joattila1 is offline
Post Do you think serious sam 3 sounds good?

I think it sounds awesome so far, but there is a question, I would like to ask: Is it really true that there is a demo out for the game? Oh! And another question too: Will you really just be able to carry only 7 weapons at once? Croteam, or someone I need answers!

Last edited by joattila1; 05-27-2011 at 02:14 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 12:06 PM   #2   Add To Ignore List  
Khnum
 
Purple Psycho Sandwich's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: Your mother.
 
Purple Psycho Sandwich is offline
Default Re: Do you think serious sam 3 sounds good?

7 weapons? Where did you read that?

And yeah, Serious Sam 3 looks so far so good. I hope it'll get even better. Serious Sam 3, in my opinion, will be great.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 12:10 PM   #3   Add To Ignore List  
Werebull
 
Joined: May 2011
Location: Hungary
 
joattila1 is offline
Default Re: Do you think serious sam 3 sounds good?

Yes, I know it will be great! I also heard that you can only carry the minigun alone. Anyway, Serious Sam 3 is going to be the best game in the world, yay!
Edit:
My friend told me about the demo, and the 7 weapons.

Last edited by joattila1; 05-26-2011 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Forgot to say something.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 12:21 PM   #4   Add To Ignore List  
Developer Fairy
 
Solais's Avatar
 
Croteam Representative
Joined: Nov 2009
 
Solais is offline
Default Re: Do you think serious sam 3 sounds good?

All those rumors are fake, your friend was lying or something.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 12:25 PM   #5   Add To Ignore List  
Khnum
 
Purple Psycho Sandwich's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: Your mother.
 
Purple Psycho Sandwich is offline
Default Re: Do you think serious sam 3 sounds good?

I think so too. Well, except the demo. That's to be expected, right?
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 12:28 PM   #6   Add To Ignore List  
Werebull
 
Joined: May 2011
Location: Hungary
 
joattila1 is offline
Default Re: Do you think serious sam 3 sounds good?

Croteam said that they didn't know whether they were using the "Tech Demo approach" again!
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 12:51 PM   #7   Add To Ignore List  
Hey ladies
 
Fiendian's Avatar
 
Glowing Red Stove Top
Joined: Nov 2002
Location: Iceland
 
Fiendian is offline Send a message via ICQ to Fiendian Send a message via MSN to Fiendian
Default Re: Do you think serious sam 3 sounds good?

Demos are a rare occurrence nowadays.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 01:05 PM   #8   Add To Ignore List  
Witch Bride
 
GeNeRiC_DeTeCteD's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2009
 
GeNeRiC_DeTeCteD is offline
Default Re: Do you think serious sam 3 sounds good?

Sounds good - yes it does.
Will be good - less likely.
__________________
Dear guest,
You will have to register to Seriously! forums to view this special signature.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 01:08 PM   #9   Add To Ignore List  
Werebull
 
Joined: May 2011
Location: Hungary
 
joattila1 is offline
Default Re: Do you think serious sam 3 sounds good?

I like the music in the serious sam hd tfe trailer, anyone know what it is?
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 01:10 PM   #10   Add To Ignore List  
Khnum
 
Purple Psycho Sandwich's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: Your mother.
 
Purple Psycho Sandwich is offline
Default Re: Do you think serious sam 3 sounds good?

So what kind of game do you think will be good then, GenDet?
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 06:09 PM   #11   Add To Ignore List  
Gnaar
 
Joined: May 2011
 
atrocity3010 is offline
Default Re: Do you think serious sam 3 sounds good?

It sounds good, but we still haven't seen any footage of the game yet. However, unlike Duke Nukem Forever, there haven't been any stupid arbitrary restrictions or bad gameplay mechanics announced for SS3, so it's my most anticipated FPS right now.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 06:53 PM   #12   Add To Ignore List  
Just-a chillin'....
 
Mongo's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2011
Location: Behind a Desk
 
Mongo is offline
Default Re: Do you think serious sam 3 sounds good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeNeRiC_DeTeCteD View Post
Sounds good - yes it does.
Will be good - less likely.
Dude, WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SO FOKING NEGATIVE???! You piss me off seriosuly.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 02:17 AM   #13   Add To Ignore List  
Werebull
 
Joined: May 2011
Location: Hungary
 
joattila1 is offline
Default Re: Do you think serious sam 3 sounds good?

I know Croteam know what they're doing! SS3 is gonna be awesome, Im gonna get it for xbox 360!
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 02:29 AM   #14   Add To Ignore List  
🐱 Kitty 💘💙💚💛💜
 
Scratch's Avatar
 
Crackshell Developer
Joined: May 2007
Location: Heiloo, Netherlands
 
Scratch is offline
Default Re: Do you think serious sam 3 sounds good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeNeRiC_DeTeCteD View Post
Sounds good - yes it does.
Will be good - less likely.
Could you argument that?
__________________
I'm a cat by the way. I'm also everyone's most hated critic.
(Opinions expressed are my own)

Nimble Writer - now available on Steam, Itch.io.
CodeCat, my blog that I need to update - I also have a showcase, which I barely update.
(I do not respond to PM's about Serious Sam Revolution or Bogus Detour. Please use the appropriate community hubs for that.)
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 02:52 AM   #15   Add To Ignore List  
Praise the Sun!
 
evil_Vasile's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2011
Location: The Internet
 
evil_Vasile is offline
Default Re: Do you think serious sam 3 sounds good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeNeRiC_DeTeCteD View Post
Sounds good - yes it does.
Will be good - less likely.
evil explanations for sir Angelo:

Sounds good - yes it does - because it's Serious Freakin Sam 3! Of course it sounds good, if this didn't sound good then I don't know what would.

Will be good - less likely - because the future sucks and therefore everything from the future must suck too, right? (Oh my gosh, everyone's selling out, everything just plain sucks nowadays doesn't it?)

Or at least that's how I'd interpret the two statements, but hey, I'm evil and evil is never right and just plain wrong. Riiiight?
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 03:09 AM   #16   Add To Ignore List  
Khnum
 
Purple Psycho Sandwich's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: Your mother.
 
Purple Psycho Sandwich is offline
Default Re: Do you think serious sam 3 sounds good?

Villains never lie. Now where did I read that before...? lol.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 08:05 AM   #17   Add To Ignore List  
Witch Bride
 
GeNeRiC_DeTeCteD's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2009
 
GeNeRiC_DeTeCteD is offline
Default Re: Do you think serious sam 3 sounds good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herktroz View Post
So what kind of game do you think will be good then, GenDet?
When I'll think of something I'll update you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongo/CyclopticPoggy View Post
Dude, WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SO FOKING NEGATIVE???! You piss me off seriosuly.
If you're always negative you'll never be suprised.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
Could you argument that?
Do not underestimate me sir, I can create an argument from anything - though I'm honestly not looking for them right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_Vasile View Post
evil explanations for sir Angelo:

Sounds good - yes it does - because it's Serious Freakin Sam 3! Of course it sounds good, if this didn't sound good then I don't know what would.

Will be good - less likely - because the future sucks and therefore everything from the future must suck too, right? (Oh my gosh, everyone's selling out, everything just plain sucks nowadays doesn't it?)

Or at least that's how I'd interpret the two statements, but hey, I'm evil and evil is never right and just plain wrong. Riiiight?
What is this mind**** for?
Quick sum up.
Sounds good - it's a SS game.
Less likely to be good - Croteam tends to disappoint me.
__________________
Dear guest,
You will have to register to Seriously! forums to view this special signature.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 08:38 AM   #18   Add To Ignore List  
Khnum
 
Purple Psycho Sandwich's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: Your mother.
 
Purple Psycho Sandwich is offline
Default Re: Do you think serious sam 3 sounds good?

Disappoint you, then? What is it that you exactly want from them, GenDet?
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 09:12 AM   #19   Add To Ignore List  
Witch Bride
 
GeNeRiC_DeTeCteD's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2009
 
GeNeRiC_DeTeCteD is offline
Default Re: Do you think serious sam 3 sounds good?

^ An actual plot.
Now enough of this utter crap.
__________________
Dear guest,
You will have to register to Seriously! forums to view this special signature.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 09:15 AM   #20   Add To Ignore List  
Khnum
 
Purple Psycho Sandwich's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: Your mother.
 
Purple Psycho Sandwich is offline
Default Re: Do you think serious sam 3 sounds good?

Serious Sam was never really about some deep, complex plot. Unless you count the backstory...

Yeah, enough of this utter crap, as you say it. lol
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 10:35 AM   #21   Add To Ignore List  
Developer Fairy
 
Solais's Avatar
 
Croteam Representative
Joined: Nov 2009
 
Solais is offline
Default Re: Do you think serious sam 3 sounds good?

I always thought that SS actually had a quite decent plot, after reading that short story about the backstory, and Mental's origin and his real name, etc. etc. Not to mention the NETRICSA messages what were also full of real historical facts or existing myths. And the whole Sirius-Ancient Egypt thing is one of the mysteries of the world, and I don't think it was chosen as a goal because Sirius sounds like Serious. Or maybe it was, but then it's a damn fine coincidence.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 12:36 PM   #22   Add To Ignore List  
Hey ladies
 
Fiendian's Avatar
 
Glowing Red Stove Top
Joined: Nov 2002
Location: Iceland
 
Fiendian is offline Send a message via ICQ to Fiendian Send a message via MSN to Fiendian
Default Re: Do you think serious sam 3 sounds good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeNeRiC_DeTeCteD View Post
^ An actual plot.
Both of the former games have a plot.

Last edited by Fiendian; 05-27-2011 at 02:14 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 02:10 PM   #23   Add To Ignore List  
Werebull
 
Joined: May 2011
Location: Hungary
 
joattila1 is offline
Default Re: Do you think serious sam 3 sounds good?

I think the story of serious sam, is actually very good, if you take your time to watch the intro of the first encounter...
Edit: Can you change your status thing?

Last edited by joattila1; 05-27-2011 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Adding something.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 09:33 AM   #24   Add To Ignore List  
The Purple Cat
 
Buzzy's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
 
Buzzy is offline
Default Re: Do you think serious sam 3 sounds good?

I think i have seen screenshots. It's really really good and I can't wait for it to come out! And I hope the plot or story is good!
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Official Serious Sam 2 "Fragmatch" mod organization thread (plz float) Dangerous Dan Serious Sam Classic Mods 4 08-09-2005 07:36 PM
What does Google think of you? Sledge Off Topic Forum 69 12-13-2004 07:50 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:55 PM.