Seriously!
Get Your Official Serious Sam T-Shirts! (Women's Shirts)
Go Back   Seriously! Forums > Serious Sam Series > Serious Sam HD > Serious Sam HD Workshop

Serious Sam HD Workshop The official forum for Serious Sam: HD projects, be it maps, mods, or something else.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-29-2017, 11:50 AM   #1   Add To Ignore List  
JiN
Kamikaze

Question Modify original Enemy models

Hello everyone , have you played XBOX version on Serious Sam ? If you are im pretty sure you have seen new enemies like beheaded with tommygun and sniper rifle or biomechanoid with miniguns or cannons. Well in new engines on serious sam is possible to add new enemies with new ability without need SDK or source code.. Well the problem is i tried to make a copy of beheaded that i can modify and edit but i get some errors when open or press F3 to view like :
--
Content/SeriousSamHD/Models/Enemies/AssasultSoldier/Beheaded_Rocketman_HD.mdl' isn't signed with sufficient credentials (OFFICIAL)
--

Soo is it possible to be edited any models of enemies or just replace attachment gun with sniper rifle and make behavior script for it. Im newbie i never have made any Enemy resource packs... Thanks about and sorry for my bad language