Seriously!
Go Back   Seriously! Forums > Gaming > Serious Sam HD > Serious Sam HD Workshop

Serious Sam HD Workshop The official forum for Serious Sam: HD projects, be it maps, mods, or something else.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average. Display Modes
Old 08-21-2011, 01:33 AM   #31   Add To Ignore List  
Outcome Generated

|LE|Suicidal is offline Send a message via AIM to |LE|Suicidal
Default Re: [MAP] The Forgotten City

Haven't beaten it yet. I'm playing it on Serious (SP), made it to the fourth level, but haven't started it yet.

Hasn't been that hard at all; I quickly learned that throughout the first three levels, any door will stay open indefinitely if you are touching it when it opens, and will only close when you pass through it. This made so many otherwise very difficult areas pretty much a breeze (including "fish trap" in level two and the long bridge in level three).

Level 1: first nine secrets. "Bah, I'll look for the last one later." I think you should switch the numbering of 7 and 8 though. "Missing about 2200 kills... I'll do that later..." In the area with the tommygun, I made my way up the pyramid in the middle and killed everything from there were little effort. How thoughful of you!

Level 2: 4 secrets. Didn't even want to look for them (Think I got the first two and last two). Got out of "fish trap" with your debug message, whatever that meant. Remember, I used the door at the entrance (very bottom). It was weird because there was no water in there, so I could breathe in that room indefinitely while I killed fish. Rest of the level was pretty slow, but creative. Not bad.

Level 3: smooth sailing. Not wasting time looking for secrets! Pretty fun, until the bridge part. Just run through the door, have them line up nicely down the ramp. A cannonball will annihilate so many enemies when they're in that hall. Also: green biomechanoids tore to shreds most of the enemies stuck at the top. Even better: I watched the large blue water golems destroy a highlander by seemingly just walking forward. That was fun to watch.

Revisited the first level: I noticed there were a ton of enemies remaining from before... The spawn time must have been decently large if I were to walk past them all without them spawning in again. Includes bulls in the long run before the ruined road (right before the tommygun), and a ton of gnaars right when you leave the sewers.

Currently in "Egypt." The game has crashed three times tonight from all the crap on the ground and getting frustrated at it. If I can beat it without it crashing, I'll beat the fourth level and mention any bugs or anything I find with it.

I've enjoyed my time so far with your levels. Well done!
Old 08-21-2011, 04:33 AM   #32   Add To Ignore List  
Developer Fairy

Croteam Representative

Solais is offline Steam ID: SolaisYosei

Thanks for the feedback! The only thing I can't understand is how the doors remain open, cause you can only trigger the encounters if you pass through them. Never mind it, though. I file that as a bug, and you won't use that tactic again.

Weird, I used the same stuff as croteam used on their levels.... hmmmmm...

Level 1: When you get the last switch (the one in the Ruined Garden), it turns off the Terminator fight, and spawn enemies at the beginning of the levels, so backtracking won't be that boring (kamikazes in the ruined road, bulls in the village and before, gnaars in the after sewer area). As for the deser area crash. Damn, I completely forgot about that. I will redesign that area, so only a few enemies of a "pack" will drop goodies, like one or two, since I know they drop thrice the ammount it's needed even for a Serious run. Haven't touched that area for months.

Level 2: Will fix the door. I thought I already fixed it. You say that there's still a debug message left in? Will check.

Level 3: If the level has no secrets, it means that you haven't found all the secrets in the previous level. They only appear if the "First Sequence" is done. Will fix the doors here as well.

Oh right, I COMPLETELY forgot to mention in the very first post of this thread: Bound your "Use" key to something like "E", or you won't be able to do something important in the Second Megasecret.

My Serious Sam 3/HD Workshop

While I do work for Croteam, I'm first of all of this community, so my opinions are my own and do not represent Croteam's views.
Unless when I use this nice blue color I totally didn't steal from Blizzard.

Last edited by Solais; 08-21-2011 at 04:37 AM.
Old 08-22-2011, 04:04 PM   #33   Add To Ignore List  
Werebull

EclipseFR is offline Steam ID: ec1ipse Youtube: kekelle31

Hi,

One of my friends wanted to play it with me, so he downloaded the 2 parts, placed the 4 files in "[TSEHD Steam folder]/Content/SeriousSamHD_TSE/".

Then he launchs the modded Serious Sam game, but once that he loads the first map from the "New" campaign in Solo, he gets this error "Impossible to load the level". Same in coop if if tries to join me.

Do you know why ? Thank you for your future answer

Eclipse.
Old 08-22-2011, 06:19 PM   #34   Add To Ignore List  
Developer Fairy

Croteam Representative

I thought it only had 3 files.

Anyway, does he has the Fusion DLC? Because that is required.

While I do work for Croteam, I'm first of all of this community, so my opinions are my own and do not represent Croteam's views.
Old 08-22-2011, 07:13 PM   #35   Add To Ignore List  
Werebull

Oh... Now I know why he can't play, he doesn't have it :/

Edit : Just a small question : It's not possible to make it a campaign just for TSE, without Fusion DLC needed ? That would be nice if you could do it, but I don't think you can do that

Edit 2 : I have and he has 4 files. ForgottenCityFinal.z01, NEW_Enemies.gro, NEW_ForgottenCity.gro, SS2_Spider.gro
However, like I said, it comes from the Fusion DLC.

Eclipse.

Last edited by EclipseFR; 08-22-2011 at 07:26 PM.
Old 08-22-2011, 07:38 PM   #36   Add To Ignore List  
Developer Fairy

Croteam Representative

No, it can't work without the DLC at all.

As for the files, the z01 is part of the zip file (it's a zip archived into two parts, because mediafire only allows max 200mb of file size at once), if you could extract the zip file properly, you don't need it anymore.

Old 08-22-2011, 07:45 PM   #37   Add To Ignore List  
Werebull

Oh ok, sad for him...
Anyway, tomorrow I will try to complete the second level, and search for bugs to help you

Eclipse.
Old 08-23-2011, 05:11 AM   #38   Add To Ignore List  
Lava Golem

Cool....downloading now...
Old 08-24-2011, 04:13 PM   #39   Add To Ignore List  
Outcome Generated

All right all right, found some time and beat it on Serious mode (Had to do the desert without saving. Quite the tricky puzzle). The last level was very fun and quite challenging for the first half (Up to and including the harpy part [The part I hated the most]), but the second half was pretty easy. I didn't have either of the mega secrets unlocked for it though. If I get bored I"ll try to beat it again with all the secrets; I'll let you know if I'm having way too much trouble finding them. I'm only missing a few. Anyway:

-On the start of level 3, I had the lasergun. I never picked it up. Don't tell me I missed it somehow...
-On two occasions, text from what Sam said would continue to appear on the bottom. I'm sorry, but I only remember it being on the first half of the third level, and the second arena in the fourth level. Might be after the first bull wave.
-You should give the final boss more weapons!
-That's about it so far. Well done on your pallet swaps. It was awesome figuring out new enemies! I wish everyone did this.

Oh, and thank you. It was very fun
Old 08-25-2011, 12:24 PM   #40   Add To Ignore List  
Developer Fairy

Croteam Representative

Alright ladies! I'm back, and ready for work on the patch! I'll also make some extra content for the next version. It would be one or two new maps, but what kind of maps, that I'll decide later.
The new version I plan to release this weekend, and as a note of warning, current saves won't work with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by |LE|Suicidal View Post
All right all right, found some time and beat it on Serious mode (Had to do the desert without saving. Quite the tricky puzzle). The last level was very fun and quite challenging for the first half (Up to and including the harpy part [The part I hated the most]), but the second half was pretty easy. I didn't have either of the mega secrets unlocked for it though. If I get bored I"ll try to beat it again with all the secrets; I'll let you know if I'm having way too much trouble finding them. I'm only missing a few. Anyway:

-On the start of level 3, I had the lasergun. I never picked it up. Don't tell me I missed it somehow...
-On two occasions, text from what Sam said would continue to appear on the bottom. I'm sorry, but I only remember it being on the first half of the third level, and the second arena in the fourth level. Might be after the first bull wave.
-You should give the final boss more weapons!
-That's about it so far. Well done on your pallet swaps. It was awesome figuring out new enemies! I wish everyone did this.

Oh, and thank you. It was very fun
Thanks for the feedback!

- Yes, you missed it. But I also missed it during the final days of cleanup to make it necessary for you to obtain it.

- Right. I know those bugs, I'll fix them.

- Can't do, but I kinda noticed that the fight is not as hard as I supposed it would be. He'll get more minions spawned in. Maybe the Reptiloid Royal Guards will appear out of co-op too.

- Thanks!

Old 08-26-2011, 09:35 AM   #41   Add To Ignore List  
Witch Bride

Awesome, just a minute before I'm testing it out - how's the FPS?
Old 08-26-2011, 10:00 AM   #42   Add To Ignore List  
Developer Fairy

Croteam Representative

Good.

Old 08-28-2011, 10:58 AM   #43   Add To Ignore List  
Developer Fairy

Croteam Representative

Version 1.1 HAVE BEEN RELEASED! Get it from the updated first post!

And another thing: There was supposed to be a big coop run thing just before I left. This will now happen tomorrow! My Steam name is SolaisYosei, come play Co-op with us on Monday, 6PM GMT+1!

Old 08-28-2011, 11:55 AM   #44   Add To Ignore List  
Outcome Generated

Can you PM me the secrets so I can test everything for ya? I'll try serious mode again whenever I have time.
Old 08-28-2011, 11:57 AM   #45   Add To Ignore List  
Developer Fairy

Croteam Representative

Sorry, but no, you'll have to find them yourself.

Old 08-29-2011, 05:39 AM   #46   Add To Ignore List  
Developer Fairy

Croteam Representative

So anyone gonna come for the Coop run later today?

Old 08-29-2011, 11:11 AM   #47   Add To Ignore List  
Developer Fairy

Croteam Representative

50 minutes till start! Slow down people, I can't even see the end of this line, so many people want to come.

Old 08-29-2011, 05:59 PM   #48   Add To Ignore List  
Developer Fairy

Croteam Representative

Well that was some Coop run. Six hours huh. I'm smashed. But at least we've found a lot of multiplayer-only bugs I couldn't test for in singleplayer.

Old 08-30-2011, 01:45 AM   #49   Add To Ignore List  
Developer Fairy

Croteam Representative

Based on the data collected yesterday, I'll be putting out another new version later today that fixes most of the multiplayer bugs, if not all of them.

Old 08-30-2011, 04:48 AM   #50   Add To Ignore List  
Developer Fairy

Croteam Representative

Version 1.1.5 have been released. Download it from the first post.

Version 1.1 saves may or may not work with this version.

Old 09-02-2011, 07:13 AM   #51   Add To Ignore List  
Developer Fairy

Croteam Representative

Version 1.1.6 have been released as a small fix. Download and install instructions in the first post.

Old 09-07-2011, 03:31 PM   #52   Add To Ignore List  
Kleer

Exclamation Re: [MAP] The Forgotten City

Gday!

Firstly, nice map, Solais, enjoyed it. But I faced a serious problem: saves don't work. When I try to load one of em, an error pops up(about application malfunction), then the game crashes. The version is 1.1.6, saves from the original levels work just fine.

Here's the log:

Quote:
22:57:49 LOG: Processing file Content/SeriousSamHD_TSE/Config/AutoDetect.lua
22:57:49 INF: AutoDetect: Hardware values unchanged, nothing to do.
22:58:06 LOG: Started loading world "Content/SeriousSamHD_TSE/Levels/Menu/MenuLevel.wld"
22:58:13 LOG: Finished loading world. (process memory: 449 MB)
22:58:13 LOG: Timestamp: 2011/09/07 22:58:13
22:58:13 INF: Started simulation on 'Content/SeriousSamHD_TSE/Levels/Menu/MenuLevel.wld' in 6.75 seconds.
22:58:13 LOG: Created thread 3548.
22:58:13 LOG: Thread 3548 named 'WorkerThreadPool'.
22:58:14 WRN: Texture 'Content/SeriousSamHD/Textures/Interface/Hud/Spectator.tex' couldn't be assigned to atlas group 'HUD'.
22:58:25 WRN: Invalid translation string: New
22:58:36 LOG: Timestamp: 2011/09/07 22:58:36
22:58:36 LOG: Loading '$D:/games/Steam/userdata/36242004/41010/local/SeriousSamHD_TSE_unrestricted/SavedGames/0000000008_QuickSave.sav'.
22:58:36 LOG: resFreeUnusedProxies() released '54' and reverted 0 proxy objects in 0.00 seconds.
22:58:36 LOG: '0' resources were reverted to resource proxy objects.
22:58:36 LOG: resFreeUnusedStock() released 592 files in 0.16 seconds.
22:58:37 LOG: Started loading world "Content/SeriousSamHD/Levels/Menu/NetricsaLevel.wld"
22:58:37 LOG: Started loading world "$D:/games/Steam/userdata/36242004/41010/local/SeriousSamHD_TSE_unrestricted/SavedGames/0000000008_QuickSave.sav"
22:58:37 LOG: Finished loading world. (process memory: 265 MB)
22:58:37 LOG: Timestamp: 2011/09/07 22:58:37
22:58:37 INF: Started simulation on 'Content/SeriousSamHD/Levels/Menu/NetricsaLevel.wld' in 30.30 seconds.
22:59:08 ERR: $D:/games/Steam/userdata/36242004/41010/local/SeriousSamHD_TSE_unrestricted/SavedGames/0000000008_QuickSave.sav: Wrong type of object. Cannot assign ' (CProbeResource)' to ' (Ptr<CModelConfiguration>)'.
22:59:08 ERR:
22:59:14 LOG: Timestamp: 2011/09/07 22:59:14
22:59:14 LOG: Stopping simulation.
22:59:14 LOG: Timestamp: 2011/09/07 22:59:14
22:59:14 LOG: Stopping world ''.
22:59:14 LOG: resFreeUnusedProxies() released '26' and reverted 0 proxy objects in 0.00 seconds.
22:59:14 LOG: '0' resources were reverted to resource proxy objects.
22:59:16 LOG: 2011/09/07 22:59:16: Crashed! (used process memory: 911 MB, free system memory: 876 MB)
22:59:16 ERR: sysStartProcess("d:\games\steam\steamapps\common\s erious sam hd the second encounter\Bin\BugWin32.exe") - 'Invalid argument'
Help would be appreciated!
Old 09-07-2011, 06:14 PM   #53   Add To Ignore List  
Kleer

What am I doing wrong?

I extracted NEW_Enemies.gro, NEW_ForgottenCity.gro and SS2_Spider.gro to
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\serious sam hd the second encounter\Content\SeriousSamHD_TSE\

Then I extracted Gizmo_secretboss.cb to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\serious sam hd the first encounter\Content\SeriousSamHD\Databases\Behaviors \Enemies

Then I extracted 02C_TheBiosphere.wld and 02C_TheBiosphere_s1.wld to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\serious sam hd the first encounter\Content\SeriousSamHD\Levels\New

I then loaded up SSHD:TSE and I do not see the new Campaigns under Single Player > Campaign in the game. Where do I find them?
Old 09-07-2011, 06:26 PM   #54   Add To Ignore List  
Goodbye Moonmen

Seriously! Khnum

Discy is offline Steam ID: joey42

Did you start the game in the Moddable version? It won't display otherwise.
[22:30] Fiendian: Discy, Finzy and Louva shall merge into a superentity known as the Lickyfonz.
"Can we just move Discy's posts to the HOF automatically already? :P" -Jetty

Ir-Kalla: Serious Sam Classic map pack in development (Ir-Kalla: Egypt Demo)
Old 09-07-2011, 06:27 PM   #55   Add To Ignore List  
Kleer

How do I start the game in the moddable version through steam?
Old 09-07-2011, 06:43 PM   #56   Add To Ignore List  
Goodbye Moonmen

Seriously! Khnum

Discy is offline Steam ID: joey42

When you start the game from the Steam Library a little popup box should appear with two options: "Play Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter" and "Play moddable version". With the moddable version you can play custom content but you can't unlock achievements and crap.
[22:30] Fiendian: Discy, Finzy and Louva shall merge into a superentity known as the Lickyfonz.
"Can we just move Discy's posts to the HOF automatically already? :P" -Jetty

Ir-Kalla: Serious Sam Classic map pack in development (Ir-Kalla: Egypt Demo)
Old 09-07-2011, 06:57 PM   #57   Add To Ignore List  
Developer Fairy

Croteam Representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by MentalGuy View Post
Gday!

Firstly, nice map, Solais, enjoyed it. But I faced a serious problem: saves don't work. When I try to load one of em, an error pops up(about application malfunction), then the game crashes. The version is 1.1.6, saves from the original levels work just fine.

Here's the log:

Help would be appreciated!
You mean saves from the original Croteam levels, or saves from previous versions of my levels that are working? This is important. Old saves from previous versions don't work with the new. If it's not the problem, then I have no idea at the moment. The error points to something that shouldn't be possible, and it points in a way that I'm unable to determine which part of my maps have what problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillz View Post
What am I doing wrong?

I extracted NEW_Enemies.gro, NEW_ForgottenCity.gro and SS2_Spider.gro to
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\serious sam hd the second encounter\Content\SeriousSamHD_TSE\

Then I extracted Gizmo_secretboss.cb to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\serious sam hd the first encounter\Content\SeriousSamHD\Databases\Behaviors \Enemies

Then I extracted 02C_TheBiosphere.wld and 02C_TheBiosphere_s1.wld to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\serious sam hd the first encounter\Content\SeriousSamHD\Levels\New

I then loaded up SSHD:TSE and I do not see the new Campaigns under Single Player > Campaign in the game. Where do I find them?
First you did wrong by extracting the Gizmo_secretboss.cb to the First Encounter. As I said, everything from the 1.1.6 zip must be placed in the NEW_ForgottenCity.gro. Just open the zip, and copy the "Content" folder and everything in it inside the gro, overwriting everything it asks for.
As for seeing the level, yeah, you must run the game in Moddable version.

Last edited by Solais; 09-07-2011 at 07:01 PM.
Old 09-07-2011, 08:00 PM   #58   Add To Ignore List  
Kleer

Well I got it to work thanks for the suggestions. However, after I ran through the first hallway, I fell into the water as I was killing the monsters in the water with my knife, I died. Game crashed while it was trying to reload.
Old 09-07-2011, 08:26 PM   #59   Add To Ignore List  
Developer Fairy

Croteam Representative

Post the log if you crash on the level. If it is the same problem as for MentalGuy, then there's some serious issue here, that I couldn't notice till now.

Old 09-07-2011, 09:01 PM   #60   Add To Ignore List  
Kleer

-------- START OF LOG --------

17:06:29 LOG: Core version: $Version: SeriousSamHD_TSE; Win32; Standard; Final; 3.003.00:135204; 2011-06-30 14:17:34; @builder01$
17:06:29 LOG: Command: $
17:06:29 LOG: Initializing timer.
17:06:29 LOG: Timestamp: 2011/09/07 17:06:29
17:06:29 LOG: Binary name: SamHD_TSE.exe
17:06:29 LOG: Binary soft path: Bin/
17:06:29 LOG: Binary hard path: c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\serious sam hd the second encounter\Bin\
17:06:29 LOG: Application directory: c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\serious sam hd the second encounter\
17:06:29 LOG: * OS...
17:06:29 LOG: Name: Windows 7
17:06:29 LOG: Kernel: WinNT (64-bit)
17:06:29 LOG: Version: 6.1, build 7600
17:06:29 LOG:
17:06:29 LOG: * CPU...
17:06:29 LOG: Vendor: GenuineIntel
17:06:29 LOG: Type: 0, Family: 6, Model: 14, Stepping: 5
17:06:29 LOG: Clock: 2.94 GHz
17:06:29 LOG: Cores: 8
17:06:29 LOG: CMOV: Yes
17:06:29 LOG: SSE: Yes
17:06:29 LOG: * Memory...
17:06:29 LOG: Total physical memory: 8190 MB
17:06:29 LOG: Free physical memory: 1864 MB
17:06:29 LOG: Loaded "c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\serious sam hd the second encounter\Bin\ScriptLua.dll".
17:06:29 LOG: Loaded "c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\serious sam hd the second encounter\Bin\GameEnv_Steam.dll".
17:06:29 INF: GameEnv API: Steam
17:06:29 ERR: Error getting mixer source line info for microphone. Will not be able to control microphone.
17:06:29 LOG: Created thread 8956.
17:06:29 LOG: Thread 8956 named 'ResourceLoader'.
17:06:29 LOG: Loading cvars from "$C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/userdata/75418161/41010/local/SeriousSamHD_TSE.ini".
17:06:29 TRC: Cannot assign value to cvar dbg_strMarkedDataTypes. The variable is not declared.
17:06:30 LOG: Trying to set display mode 1920x1080(fullscreen)...
17:06:30 LOG:
17:06:30 LOG: Desktop settings:
17:06:30 LOG: Color depth: 32-bit
17:06:30 LOG: Desktop resolution: 1920 x 1080
17:06:30 LOG: Virtual screen: 3520 x 1200
17:06:30 LOG: Monitors attached: 2
17:06:30 LOG: Loaded "c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\serious sam hd the second encounter\Bin\GfxD3D.dll".
17:06:30 LOG: Loaded "D3D9.dll".
17:06:30 LOG: Loaded "D3DCompiler_42.dll".
17:06:30 LOG:
17:06:30 LOG: * Direct3D context created.
17:06:30 INF:
17:06:30 INF: Gfx API: Direct3D
17:06:30 INF: Resolution: 1920 x 1080
17:06:30 INF: Vendor: nVidia (0x10DE)
17:06:30 INF: Driver: nvd3dum.dll (0x06CD)
17:06:30 INF: Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470
17:06:30 INF: Version: 8.17.12.7533
17:06:30 INF: Video memory size: 1280 MB
17:06:30 INF: Available for textures: 4040 MB
17:06:30 INF: Active GPU(s): 1
17:06:30 LOG: Processing file Content/SeriousSamHD_TSE/Config/CheckDriver.lua
17:06:30 LOG: Loaded "c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\serious sam hd the second encounter\Bin\SfxXAD.dll".
17:06:30 INF: Sfx API: XAudio2
17:06:30 INF: Device: Speakers (2- High Definition Audio Device)
17:06:30 INF: Mixer frequency: 44100 Hz
17:06:30 INF: Mixer voices: 2
17:06:30 INF: Max sounds: 25 (5 same)
17:06:30 INF: Speaker config: stereo
17:06:30 INF: Environment FX: enabled
17:06:30 INF: Current environment: Padded cell
17:06:30 LOG: Loaded "c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\serious sam hd the second encounter\Bin\SeriousSamHD_TSE_Project.dll".
17:06:30 LOG: Content/SeriousSamHD_TSE/All.gro: 8476 files, signature: OFFICIAL
17:06:30 LOG: Content/SeriousSamHD_TSE/All_121332.gro: 207 files, signature: OFFICIAL
17:06:30 LOG: Content/SeriousSamHD_TSE/All_126138.gro: 836 files, signature: OFFICIAL
17:06:30 LOG: Content/SeriousSamHD_TSE/All_135204.gro: 2 files, signature: OFFICIAL
17:06:30 LOG: Content/SeriousSamHD_TSE/CachedShaders_PC.gro: 6176 files, signature: OFFICIAL
17:06:31 LOG: Content/SeriousSamHD_TSE/DLC_TheFirstEncounter.gro: 5323 files, signature: OFFICIAL
17:06:31 LOG: Content/SeriousSamHD_TSE/DLC_TheFirstEncounter_135204.gro: 83 files, signature: OFFICIAL
17:06:31 LOG: Content/SeriousSamHD_TSE/NEW_Enemies.gro: SKIPPED - This archive can only be used with moddable (unrestricted) applications. Content/SeriousSamHD_TSE/NEW_ForgottenCity.gro: SKIPPED - This archive can only be used with moddable (unrestricted) applications. Content/SeriousSamHD_TSE/SS2_Spider.gro: SKIPPED - This archive can only be used with moddable (unrestricted) applications.Loading translation tables from Content/SeriousSamHD_TSE/Locales/enu/.
17:06:31 LOG: Content/SeriousSamHD_TSE/Locales/enu/translation.tbl
17:06:31 LOG: Loaded "c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\serious sam hd the second encounter\Bin\CodecAudio_Vorbis.dll".
17:06:31 LOG: Module 'Bin/CodecAudio_Vorbis.module' loaded in '0.00' seconds.
17:06:31 LOG: Loaded "c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\serious sam hd the second encounter\Bin\CodecVideo_Null.dll".
17:06:31 LOG: Module 'Bin/CodecVideo_Null.module' loaded in '0.00' seconds.
17:06:31 LOG: Loaded "c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\serious sam hd the second encounter\Bin\Input.dll".
17:06:31 LOG: Module 'Bin/Input.module' loaded in '0.01' seconds.
17:06:31 LOG: Loaded "c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\serious sam hd the second encounter\Bin\Game.dll".
17:06:31 LOG: Skipped assigning to con_strMainFilter because the saved version (0) is different than the current version (1).
17:06:31 LOG: Module 'Bin/Game.module' loaded in '0.00' seconds.
17:06:31 LOG: Loaded "c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\serious sam hd the second encounter\Bin\ProcRender.dll".
17:06:31 LOG: Loaded "c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\serious sam hd the second encounter\Bin\Shaders.dll".
17:06:31 LOG: Module 'Bin/Shaders.module' loaded in '0.02' seconds.
17:06:31 LOG: Module 'Bin/ProcRender.module' loaded in '0.03' seconds.
17:06:31 LOG: Module 'Bin/Shaders.module' loaded in '0.00' seconds.
17:06:31 LOG: Skipped assigning to prj_strMultiplayerSessionName because the saved version (0) is different than the current version (2).
17:06:31 LOG: Module 'Bin/SeriousSamHD_TSE_Project.module' loaded in '0.83' seconds.
17:06:31 LOG: Processing file Content/SeriousSamHD_TSE/Config/autoexec.cfg
17:06:31 LOG: Created thread 6312.
17:06:31 LOG: Thread 6312 named 'GameDataJobs'.
17:06:32 LOG: cvarShowDiffs()
17:06:32 LOG: cli_iMaxBPS = 11000 (6000)
17:06:32 LOG: gam_bAllowArmorItems = 1 (-1)
17:06:32 LOG: gam_bAllowHealthItems = 1 (-1)
17:06:32 LOG: gam_bAllowJoinInProgress = 0 (-1)
17:06:32 LOG: gam_bAllowPowerupItems = 1 (-1)
17:06:32 LOG: gam_bAllowSeriousBombItems = 1 (-1)
17:06:32 LOG: gam_bAmmoStays = 1 (-1)
17:06:32 LOG: gam_bArmorStays = 1 (-1)
17:06:32 LOG: gam_bAutoCycleMaps = 0 (-1)
17:06:32 LOG: gam_bCustomizedDifficulty = 0 (-1)
17:06:32 LOG: gam_bExtraMPEnemies = 1 (-1)
17:06:32 LOG: gam_bFriendlyFire = 0 (-1)
17:06:32 LOG: gam_bHealthStays = 1 (-1)
17:06:32 LOG: gam_bInfiniteAmmo = 0 (-1)
17:06:32 LOG: gam_bPowerupsStay = 1 (-1)
17:06:32 LOG: gam_bRankedMatch = 0 (-1)
17:06:32 LOG: gam_bRespawnInPlace = 1 (-1)
17:06:32 LOG: gam_bWeaponsStay = 1 (-1)
17:06:32 LOG: gam_ctFragsLimit = 20 (-1)
17:06:32 LOG: gam_ctGoalsLimit = 10 (-1)
17:06:32 LOG: gam_ctMaxPlayers = 1 (-1)
17:06:32 LOG: gam_ctMinPlayers = 1 (-1)
17:06:32 LOG: gam_ctPrivateSlots = 0 (-1)
17:06:32 LOG: gam_ctRoundLimit = 10 (-1)
17:06:32 LOG: gam_ctTimeLimit = 10 (-1)
17:06:32 LOG: gam_gdDifficulty = 3 (0)
17:06:32 LOG: gam_iExtraEnemyDamagePerPlayer = 0 (-1)
17:06:32 LOG: gam_iExtraEnemyStrength = 0 (-1)
17:06:32 LOG: gam_iExtraEnemyStrengthPerPlayer = 0 (-1)
17:06:32 LOG: gam_iInvulnerableAfterSpawning = 0 (-1)
17:06:32 LOG: gfx_bDX9ClassGPU = 0 (1)
17:06:32 LOG: gfx_bLastGoodFullScreen = 1 (0)
17:06:32 LOG: gfx_fMaxTextureLODBias = 16 (0)
17:06:32 LOG: gfx_iAntiAliasingSamples = 1 (4)
17:06:32 LOG: gfx_iDriverVersion = 27533 (0)
17:06:32 LOG: gfx_iMaxTextureAnisotropy = 16 (1)
17:06:32 LOG: gfx_iPixelProgramVersion = 40 (0)
17:06:32 LOG: gfx_iVertexProgramVersion = 40 (0)
17:06:32 LOG: gfx_pixLastGoodResHeight = 1080 (480)
17:06:32 LOG: gfx_pixLastGoodResWidth = 1920 (640)
17:06:32 LOG: gfx_pixLastGoodWinHeight = 1080 (480)
17:06:32 LOG: gfx_pixLastGoodWinWidth = 1920 (640)
17:06:32 LOG: gfx_pixMaxRenderTargetSize = 8192 (0)
17:06:32 LOG: gfx_pixMaxTextureSize = 8192 (0)
17:06:32 LOG: gfx_pixMaxVolumeTextureSize = 2048 (0)
17:06:32 LOG: gfx_pixResHeight = 1080 (0)
17:06:32 LOG: gfx_pixResWidth = 1920 (0)
17:06:32 LOG: gfx_pixWinHeight = 1080 (480)
17:06:32 LOG: gfx_pixWinWidth = 1920 (640)
17:06:32 LOG: gfx_ulFreeTextureMemoryMB = 4040 (0)
17:06:32 LOG: gfx_ulVideoMemoryMB = 1280 (0)
17:06:32 LOG: prf_bShowFPS = 1 (0)
17:06:32 LOG: prj_ctMaxDebrisCoop = 30 (20)
17:06:32 LOG: prj_ctMaxMovingDebrisCoop = 30 (20)
17:06:32 LOG: prj_strDefaultMapDir = "Content/SeriousSamHD/Levels/Multiplayer/" ("Content/SeriousSamHD/Levels/Multiplayer")
17:06:32 LOG: prj_strLastAutoDetectSetup = "gfx_iPixelProgramVersion=40,gfx_ctConcurrentGPUs= 1,sys_iGPUVendorID=4318,sys_iCPUFamily=6,sys_iCPUM Hz=2942,sys_iGPUDeviceID=1741,sys_strCPUVendor=Gen uineIntel,gfx_ulVideoMemoryMB=1280," ("")
17:06:32 LOG: prt_fParticleBias = 0.8 (1)
17:06:32 LOG: ren_fMax3DRenderingMPix = 1 (0)
17:06:32 LOG: shb_pixMaxShadowSize = 1024 (1536)
17:06:32 LOG: snd_fVoiceCommVolume = 0.7 (1)
17:06:32 LOG: sys_iGPUDeviceID = 1741 (0)
17:06:32 LOG: sys_iGPUVendorID = 4318 (0)
17:06:32 LOG: sys_strGPUName = "NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470" ("(not detected)")
17:06:32 LOG: tex_pixMaxSize = 4096 (2048)
17:06:32 LOG: Processing file Content/SeriousSamHD_TSE/Config/AutoDetect.lua
17:06:32 INF: AutoDetect: Hardware values unchanged, nothing to do.
17:06:48 LOG: Started loading world "Content/SeriousSamHD_TSE/Levels/Menu/MenuLevel.wld"
17:06:50 LOG: Finished loading world. (process memory: 617 MB)
17:06:50 LOG: Timestamp: 2011/09/07 17:06:50
17:06:50 INF: Started simulation on 'Content/SeriousSamHD_TSE/Levels/Menu/MenuLevel.wld' in 1.39 seconds.
17:06:50 LOG: Created thread 7928.
17:06:50 LOG: Thread 7928 named 'WorkerThreadPool'.
17:06:50 LOG: Created thread 1192.
17:06:50 LOG: Thread 1192 named 'WorkerThreadPool'.
17:06:50 LOG: Created thread 292.
17:06:50 LOG: Thread 292 named 'WorkerThreadPool'.
17:06:50 LOG: Created thread 5596.
17:06:50 LOG: Thread 5596 named 'WorkerThreadPool'.
17:06:50 LOG: Created thread 7624.
17:06:50 LOG: Thread 7624 named 'WorkerThreadPool'.
17:06:50 LOG: Created thread 9104.
17:06:50 LOG: Thread 9104 named 'WorkerThreadPool'.
17:06:50 LOG: Created thread 3268.
17:06:50 LOG: Thread 3268 named 'WorkerThreadPool'.
17:06:51 WRN: Texture 'Content/SeriousSamHD/Textures/Interface/Hud/Spectator.tex' couldn't be assigned to atlas group 'HUD'.
17:29:50 LOG: Player profile saved with size 3.47kB(96.00kB) at 2011/09/07 17:29:50.
17:29:50 LOG: resFreeUnusedProxies() released '48' and reverted 0 proxy objects in 0.00 seconds.
17:29:50 LOG: '0' resources were reverted to resource proxy objects.
17:29:50 LOG: resFreeUnusedStock() released 587 files in 0.11 seconds.
17:29:50 LOG: Saving cvars to "$C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/userdata/75418161/41010/local/SeriousSamHD_TSE.ini".
17:29:51 LOG: Timestamp: 2011/09/07 17:29:51
17:29:51 LOG: Core is shutting down