Seriously!
Go Back   Seriously! Forums > Serious Sam Series > Serious Sam 3

Serious Sam 3 Everything you want to know or say about Serious Sam 3!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-10-2015, 09:25 AM   #1   Add To Ignore List  
Gnaar

Default Switching weapons on playstation 3

Hi, this is my first post and this question may be seriously dumb, but I have googled, looked in game help and searched the forum so please bare with me. Since this is related to ps3 I figured the technical support at steam would not be the right place to post, so here it goes...

How do I switch to the pistol on playstation 3? When I use the direct switch buttons and go to the left field I can only select the shotgun (no other guns except that and pistol yet) because the down arrow brings me to sledge hammer/hands. I've tried pressing left key several times too. The toggle button also does not help since I have used other weapons in between.

Again, sorry if the question is dumb, but the answer should then be simple so...

Thanks
Old 10-10-2015, 09:48 AM   #2   Add To Ignore List  
Gnaar

Default Re: Switching weapons on playstation 3

OK, so of course I found the solution 10 minutes after posting: pressing left and down/up at the same time. So no need for reply. Could not figure out how to delete the thread before I bothers anyone ;-)
Old 10-10-2015, 01:45 PM   #3   Add To Ignore List  
Goodbye Moonmen

Seriously! Khnum

Discy is offline Steam ID: joey42

Threads with problems that are solved aren't deleted, they just blend in the mass of thread history if people don't reply. This way people who don't know how to switch to the pistol either can find it, so that's another reason it stays.

Anyway, it's good you found the solution, and I hope you enjoy the game. You are of course always welcome to keep visiting/posting here.
[22:30] Fiendian: Discy, Finzy and Louva shall merge into a superentity known as the Lickyfonz.
"Can we just move Discy's posts to the HOF automatically already? :P" -Jetty

Ir-Kalla: Serious Sam Classic map pack in development (Ir-Kalla: Egypt Demo)
Old 07-31-2017, 08:55 PM   #4   Add To Ignore List  
Gnaar

Quote:
Originally Posted by suecojohn View Post
Hi, this is my first post and this question may be seriously dumb, but I have googled, looked in game help and searched the forum so please bare with me. Since this is related to ps3 I figured the technical support at steam would not be the right place to post, so here it goes...

How do I switch to the pistol on playstation 3? When I use the direct switch buttons and go to the left field I can only select the shotgun (no other guns except that and pistol yet) because the down arrow brings me to sledge hammer/hands. I've tried pressing left key several times too. The toggle button also does not help since I have used other weapons in between.

Again, sorry if the question is dumb, but the answer should then be simple so...

Thanks
If you did not post this I never would have figured it out either so it was most certainly not a"dumb" question to me.