Seriously!
Go Back   Seriously! Forums > Gaming > Serious Sam General

Serious Sam General This is the place to discuss anything that either spans multiple games or doesn't fit with one specific game!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2017, 11:35 PM   #1  
Werebull

Question Some enemies don't make footstep sounds

Is it a bit strange that some enemies don't have any footstep sounds when wallking? I can take the Kamikaze and other Beheaded soldiers not having them, but for the Reptiloids, it's kinda weird. BFE Enhanced (Biomechanoid's campaign overhaul), for instance, has Higlanders that have the large footstep sounds from Serious Sam 2 which was really fitting.
Old 01-11-2017, 09:26 AM   #2  
Khnumilicious!

Seriously! Khnum

Discy is offline Steam ID: joey42
Default Re: Some enemies don't make footstep sounds

Footsteps would be more immersive, but in a game where battles with 50-100 enemies at once is pretty common I don't know how well it'd work for mooks. From what I recall the big boys in Sam3 already have footstep sounds, so I expect it to carry over to new Sam games.
[22:30] Fiendian: Discy, Finzy and Louva shall merge into a superentity known as the Lickyfonz.
"Can we just move Discy's posts to the HOF automatically already? :P" -Jetty

Ir-Kalla: Serious Sam Classic map pack in development (Ir-Kalla: Egypt Demo)