Seriously!
Get Your Official Serious Sam T-Shirts! (Women's Shirts)
Go Back   Seriously! Forums > Serious Sam Series > Serious Sam 2

Serious Sam 2 Discuss anything and everything about Serious Sam 2, the official sequel to SS:FE and SS:SE.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-16-2016, 11:46 AM   #1   Add To Ignore List  
Footballer Orc

Wink getting classic serious sam mod working on steam game

spent a while today trying to get the classic serious sam mod off moddb to work with the steam game, upon quitting it would crash the game and loose all saved settings.

solution, use latest excutable from retail game, still shows as latest version on menu but the mod works perfectly now and does not craash the game on quitting.

just thought i'd share this info, as it's the best mod for ss2 imo, adding a classic feel to the game. not sure if it breaks gamepad support, i haven't got one so i can't comment on that.
Old 09-16-2016, 12:42 PM   #2   Add To Ignore List  
teitai

魂クラッシャー

Default Re: getting classic serious sam mod working on steam game

Right click on the game in your library and open properties. In the betas tab select 'old' from the drop-down. This reverts it to the retail version.
Old 09-17-2016, 04:39 AM   #3   Add To Ignore List  
Footballer Orc

Default Re: getting classic serious sam mod working on steam game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louva-Deus View Post
Right click on the game in your library and open properties. In the betas tab select 'old' from the drop-down. This reverts it to the retail version.
ah!, thanks for that.