Seriously!
Go Back   Seriously! Forums > General > News & Announcements

News & Announcements Comments on the latest news and discussions from Seriously! Post your site questions, requests, and comments in here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-10-2011, 04:43 PM   #1  
Lava Golem

Post GameZone Previews Serious Sam 3

GameZone has posted their impression of Serious Sam 3: BFE in their E3 preview of the game.
Quote:
The first level I was shown was a destroyed city environment. While the level was mostly linear, the size and openness gave the illusion of free exploration. The initial minutes were very calm, probably so I could admire the detailed environment, but soon I found myself surrounded by all kinds of mutants and monsters. The second level took me to Egypt, where I had to traverse a desert area with plenty of opportunities to test out the different weaponry, one of which is extremely entertaining, launching a giant cannon ball that crushes anything in its path.

They also touch a bit on Serious Sam: Double D.
Quote:
Another part of the demonstration included one out of three indie games that take place in the Serious Sam universe. The playable Serious Sam: Double D was a sidescroller in the veins of Contra. Developer Mommy’s Best Games, who is best known for Weapon of Choice—or the excellent Shoot 1UP—is behind the project, and so far the game looks like a very fun 2D shooter.

Last edited by jasser; 06-10-2011 at 04:52 PM.