Seriously!
Get Your Official Serious Sam T-Shirts! (Women's Shirts)
Go Back   Seriously! Forums > General > News & Announcements

News & Announcements Comments on the latest news and discussions from Seriously! Post your site questions, requests, and comments in here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-29-2011, 05:50 PM   #1  
Lava Golem

Post Two More Serious Sam 3: BFE Previews

For those of you who still haven't had enough previews of Serious Sam 3: BFE, two more have been published. The first one comes from CtrlAltKill.
Quote:
I long forget when sound played a large part of the gameplay when I stopped playing Counter-Strike a few years back. Just as it’s important to hear footsteps in CS, it’s as important to hear where the hell those Headless Kamikaze’s are coming from. They still freaked out one of the Devolver Digital demo representatives with him mumbling “oh shit, oh shit, oh shit.” It was hilarious.

Do you think Devolver Digital have nightmares about kamikazes? Those screams haunting their dreams? Are you ready to pinpoint those kamikazes and blow them up before they invade your dreams?

The second preview comes from GameBreakers. This one takes a few jabs at Duke Nukem Forever in the process.
Quote:
But Serious Sam 3: BFE comes at a time where that old classic “fun” FPS genre has suffered a big setback in the form of one Duke Nukem. With 14 years of development Duke Nukem Forever fell flat on it’s face. It’s crude jokes, poor gameplay mechanics, ageing graphics and blatant rip-off of the top games of yester-year have drawn some harsh reviews.So can Serious Sam 3 pull off what Duke Nukem Forever tried so hard to do?

If in doubt, go read the preview and find out.

Last edited by jasser; 06-29-2011 at 06:07 PM.
Old 07-05-2011, 12:34 AM   #2  
Just-a chillin'....

Mongo is offline Steam ID: Serious_Gnaars Send a message via Skype™ to Mongo
Default Re: Two More Serious Sam 3: BFE Previews

I also love the part where he states something about Serious Engine 3 and puts (Take that Unreal) hehe made me smile
Serious Engine 3 competes very well i think

My name is Mongo, and I like Gnaars. And Cookies. Mmmm... Cookies!